Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumFTR Community

Randomness thread, part two.

Page 192 of 420 FirstFirst ... 92142182190191192193194202242292 ... LastLast
Results 14,326 to 14,400 of 31490
    as i sit here eating pretzels and sour cream i wonder how i still weigh 161 and not 611

?wut
    hey bikes, that bird made me really happy
    Free your mind and your ass will follow.
    Quote Originally Posted by aubreymcfate View Post
    Nothing wrong with "shagging about" if you're honest and have dignity, and everything is coming from a consensual and healthy place. Sex is great and everyone should have as much of it or as little of it as they'd like, with how ever many people as their hearts desire, as long as everyone's happy and honest, both with themselves and others.
    I agree with this. As long as noone is weird about it it's just a win-win thing is the way I see it now.
    Quote Originally Posted by aubreymcfate View Post
    hey bikes, that bird made me really happy
    me too
    Quote Originally Posted by bikes View Post
    as i sit here eating pretzels and sour cream i wonder how i still weigh 161 and not 611
    Skinny is not necessarily healthy. You may have the insides of a 611 lbs guy
    wat.
    I will destroy you with sunshine and kittens.

i have been waiting so long for an appropriate time to use this. this probably isn't it but i can't wait any longer.

also - i watched and loled at this probably too much to not say something.
    yeah i stared and loled at that for a good while.

bikes, i also have no business weighing what i do. we'll be human beanbags one day, i'm sure of it.
    Free your mind and your ass will follow.
    It sucks that George Carlin was never saved.
    this was enjoyable. some guy made a tinder acct for edward snowden.

http://www.reddit.com/r/funny/commen...dward_snowden/
    Last edited by bikes; 07-09-2014 at 04:47 PM.

?wut
    this was enjoyable. some guy made a tinder acct for edward snowden.

http://www.reddit.com/r/funny/commen...dward_snowden/
    Entertaining post. Best ranked comment so far is, "I've blown a whistle or two in my day."
    http://bit.ly/1spcjXm

Spent 25 years in prison while innocent. Evidence recntly uncovered leads to charges being dropped entirely. All the while maintaining innnocence.

Sue govt for 162 Mizzle. Thoughts? How much is fair?
    My dream... is to fly... over the rainbow... so high...

Cogito ergo sum

VHS is like a book? and a book is like a stack of kindles.
    Hey, I'm in a movie!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYdwe3ArFWA
    Quote Originally Posted by Top comment from that article
    Wow, what a vindictive move. Whatever happened to forgiveness?? This man seems extremely bitter. He's an extremely angry and vengeful man. Why doesn't he move on from this? Why doesn't he count his blessings? He should learn to forgive. That is the sign of true emotional health. This type of anger and bitterness is extremely destructive to him. Very, very sad. How immature. He needs to grow beyond this. The past is the past."

Lol. You taking notes, spoon?
    I can't imagine losing 25 years of my life due to a miscommunication. One time in grade school my lacrosse practice was cancelled last minute. I couldn't get in touch with my mom, so she picked me up at the normal time 2.5 hours after school let out. I wouldn't talk to her and I changed all the clocks in the house to 3:00.

I don't even know if I was pissed at her so much as I was in awe at how unfair life could be that I could lose 2.5 hours out of my day through no fault of my own. That's like two games of Madden.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Sawyer View Post
    http://bit.ly/1spcjXm

Spent 25 years in prison while innocent. Evidence recntly uncovered leads to charges being dropped entirely. All the while maintaining innnocence.

Sue govt for 162 Mizzle. Thoughts? How much is fair?
    Enough to retire on for sure, but 162 seems high
    Congratulations, you've won your dick's weight in sweets! Decode the message in the above post to find out how to claim your tic-tac
    It's late and I'm half asleep. Was going through some old Chris Rock & Fly Guy I'm Gonna Git You Sucka clips and found these.

Seems high? Dude lost the best part of his life? I wouldn't sell 25 yrs for 162m. To put this right dude should be able to do whatever he wants for the rest of his life. Couple hundred mil seems about right imo.
    I'm the king of bongo, baby I'm the king of bongo bong.
    Maybe a credit card with a 10 mil limit that the government clears every month.
    Quote Originally Posted by rong View Post
    Seems high? Dude lost the best part of his life? I wouldn't sell 25 yrs for 162m. To put this right dude should be able to do whatever he wants for the rest of his life. Couple hundred mil seems about right imo.
    Surely anyone could live comfortably for the rest of their life on a hundred mil? that would easily cover a mansion in beverly hills, 4 bentleys in the driveway and 4 holidays a year forever, right?
    Congratulations, you've won your dick's weight in sweets! Decode the message in the above post to find out how to claim your tic-tac
    You know how people say time moves quicker as you get older because the world becomes more and more familiar and not worth paying attention to? The days flow together as fewer things distinguish themselves against the blur.

I've never been 50, but I imagine I could manage 25 wasted years and a 100 mil. Considering the breadth of novelty available to him in the world, he'll probably manage a lot more living between 50 and 60 than most anyone else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Galapogos View Post
    Thank you for this. I'm probably the only programmer in the world that uses the double index finger method and has to stay focused on the keyboard the while time.

On second thought though, meh, why bother?
    I now a little better www.ratatype.com
    Nice 4 year old bump.
    Quote Originally Posted by surviva316 View Post
    Lol. You taking notes, spoon?
    Fuck whoever commented that and anybody who looks like them
    How does someone travel to Orlando with a family of 3+, spend multiple days there (presumably eating several meals, at a bare minimum), get a hotel room, make calls from the hotel room phone, buy tickets to Disney World, and travel back home without being able to prove it? Imagine the paper trail!! Screw the lawsuit, this guy could make a career out of running seminars for criminals on how to go completely undetected for days-on-end.
    Sometimes I want to beat the living dog shit out of people, but then this whole other inner peace comes into play - and even though I am informed that I deserved to lose Justin, I just take a deep breath, understand they are trying to get a reaction and that's it, and then I just laugh. Still, that violent side is intense as fuck right now.

The reason I deserved to lose Justin? Because I ignored that person.
    Chelle for people to say something like that just shows they are warped in the head and a cunt to go with it. No one needs stuff like that in their life so cut them out of your life ASAP.
    Quote Originally Posted by ImSavy View Post
    Chelle for people to say something like that just shows they are warped in the head and a cunt to go with it. No one needs stuff like that in their life so cut them out of your life ASAP.
    Lol, thing is, I already did. Somehow, even though they were blocked, they messaged me on Facebook. It is/was the creepy dude that was bugging the shit out of me when I went to the smoothie place. He was very sure to let me know he didn't have time to wait on me, then attached two pictures of him with some chick. I'm seriously just like, "wait, fucking what?". I spoke to this fella' for about 2 hours, because I'm an odd person that is too nice. Mother fuckers are weird as shit. One of my friends said I should make a rule to myself, if someone comes up to me assume they're insane. Then I was like, "wtf man what does that say about me?!" then there were laughs.
    The following is a quick draft, and yes it's true:

Note: I want to point out that while the content of this post is true, the names have been changed for obvious reasons.

I have a young friend Ann who was 18 at the beginning of this story. I've been in a sort of mentor role to her in a way, and she's made a ton of progress in the past year as far as weight loss, dressing better, looking better and taking better care of herself goes. She's easily increased her SMV by at least two points, and she's making progress in other areas as well.

The Initial Mistake

About three months ago, he mentioned that she had gotten some work doing some drawings for a guy named Jack for his wedding. Jack was a friend of a friend, and she gladly accepted the work. They met at his home once to discuss the drawings and look at some sketches, and he came onto her. Ann is not used to any type of sexual attention at all for the most part, and though she'd had a couple of encounters here and there (including with a chick friend of hers), she wasn't very experienced. She ended up blowing the guy.

Ann told me about it, and she told me about how much regret she had over it and how she wished she wouldn't have done it, but she made a bad decision in the heat of the moment. My advice for her was to only meet in public from now on and to make it clear to Jack that it was a mistake, that he had nothing to worry about as far as telling the bride-to-be, but that there would be no more hanky-panky between the two of them. She agreed and told him what the deal was via text. At the time, he said he agreed.

Things Get Complicated

The next time Ann and Jack met was at an Arby's. He stayed on topic (the work) to begin with, but quickly got into telling her how good she looked and so on and so forth and that he really wanted to get with her again. She declined and said that if he continued along that line of conversation that she was going to leave. He continued, and she got up to leave. He followed her to the parking lot and shoved her up against her car, demanding that she have sex with him. After a short struggle, she was able to get into her car and lock the doors, and she left immediately.

By the following morning, Jack had sent her several text messages, and she had a number of missed calls and voicemails from him threatening her. She worked in a small, local grocery store at the time, and she was on break by herself in the break room. Jack walked into the grocery store asking for her, and thinking he was just a friend of hers, an older lady who also worked there said he could go on back to the break room to talk to her. He walked back, choked the shit out of Ann, wailed on her a little, threatened her and then left. Afraid of going to the cops, she picked herself up, dusted herself off, and all of that good shit, and then proceeded to finish her shift.

At some point a few days after this, I talked with her about a problem she was having. I had to basically drag it out of her, but this guy had put her into a dilemma. Jack had instructed Ann to come alone to a cabin about an hour away from her home that's out in the middle of nowhere, and he told her how he was planning to torture her and kill her as payback for what she had done. If she did not comply with his demands, then he said he was going to kill her family.

Time for a Restraining Order

I talk her into going to the cops. She had a ton of evidence on the guy including text messages, saved voicemails, bruising, and so on. It wasn't too complicated to get a restraining order on the guy. It's a small town, and someone tipped him off about the restraining order before he was served, so he showed up at her work again. This time she was standing alone up front at the cash register. He pushed her in the face, leaving her with a black eye, and made fun of her for getting a restraining order. He was served the order shortly thereafter, and for a while it seemed like everything had wound down.

In the meantime and for unrelated reasons, Ann quit her job at the grocery store and got a different job at a local Walmart. Things seemed to be going well.

Welcome to the Twilight Zone

One day, Jack saw Ann at work at the Walmart. He waited until she was going to the back for her break and dragged her into the family bathroom that's back with the layaway desk. He beat the hell out of her and threatened to kill her if she told anybody, and left. It took a good bit of convincing, but she went back to the cops over this and actually spoke with the same officer she had spoken with before. They took pictures of her injuries, had her checked out medically, and so on. And then things got taken to the Twilight Zone.

Not long before this, a report had been sent out to the sheriff's department in this area notifying them that a guy who was wanted for rape in Pennsylvania might be hiding in the area with family. There was a picture attached to this notice, and guess who it was? Our guy Jack.

Ann got put up in a hotel room for a couple of nights for protection, and a detective flew down from PA within 24 hours to interview her. They picked up Jack thanks to Ann's help. To speed this story along, he was taken back to PA, put in a guilty plea for the rape charges, and was sentenced to ten years.

Less than a week later, he tried to kill a security guard.
    Less than a week after that, he tried to hang himself.
    Yesterday, he cut his wrists and successfully committed suicide.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelle View Post
    Lol, thing is, I already did. Somehow, even though they were blocked, they messaged me on Facebook. It is/was the creepy dude that was bugging the shit out of me when I went to the smoothie place. He was very sure to let me know he didn't have time to wait on me, then attached two pictures of him with some chick. I'm seriously just like, "wait, fucking what?". I spoke to this fella' for about 2 hours, because I'm an odd person that is too nice. Mother fuckers are weird as shit. One of my friends said I should make a rule to myself, if someone comes up to me assume they're insane. Then I was like, "wtf man what does that say about me?!" then there were laughs.
    Thought I'd point out that both of the bold are cookie cutter late 90s PUA tactics being performed horribly. In his mind he's just swinging for the fences, and while there's nothing wrong with that necessarily, his "throw everything at the wall and hope something sticks" approach is mostly just good for turning chicks off.

TLDR: He's being a tryhard and chasing a pretty girl like his life depends on it instead of using these tools to get him over that initial bump of social anxiety and then letting things develop organically.
    GALA KNOWS ALL ABOUT BEING A FILTHY TRYHARD

?wut
    "SMV"

The worst part about being alive in this day and age is how easily things become acronyms. I don't have the brain space to remember half the ones I'm supposed to, and I've no knack for figuring out those I've never seen before.
    Quote Originally Posted by a500lbgorilla View Post
    "SMV"

The worst part about being alive in this day and age is how easily things become acronyms. I don't have the brain space to remember half the ones I'm supposed to, and I've no knack for figuring out those I've never seen before.
    Sexual market value. Sorry for that.
    Haven't I read that same story before? To be fair, I didn't get past the first paragraph so maybe it's somehow different, but I definitely read the bit about you befirending some ugly chick who hadn't had much action and making her a bit hotter than before, but I think I lost interest at that point the last time too.

So is it the same story or do you just mentor lots of ugly chicks? Is that like a form of grooming?
    Last edited by rong; 07-11-2014 at 05:44 PM.
    Lol, thing is, I already did. Somehow, even though they were blocked, they messaged me on Facebook. It is/was the creepy dude that was bugging the shit out of me when I went to the smoothie place. He was very sure to let me know he didn't have time to wait on me, then attached two pictures of him with some chick.
    Was the girl hot?

In fact, pics?

Fuck, how were you not jealous. I am.
    Quote Originally Posted by rong View Post
    Haven't I read that same story before? To be fair, I didn't get past the first paragraph so maybe it's somehow different, but I definitely read the bit about you befirending some ugly chick who hadn't had much action and making her a bit hotter than before, but I think I lost interest at that point the last time too.

So is it the same story or do you just mentor lots of ugly chicks? Is that like a form of grooming?
    I had mentioned some of what happened to this girl before, though she was never referred to as ugly in the least bit. You should keep reading.
    Was the girl hot?

In fact, pics?

Fuck, how were you not jealous. I am.
    Showed one of my friends that is aware of the situation the message which included the pics, and was the one that said, "Just assume people that approach you are insane." They said, "yeaaaaah, that shit will work on her easy."

Not a fan.
    It feels like 100 out right now.

Its only 80, but that feels like 100 and rounding up 80 is 100

fantastic

?wut
    Yesterday, he cut his wrists and successfully committed suicide.
    A happy ending. I remember when you first posted this story, and my response was something along the lines of digging a hole for him in the countryside or desert or whatever. I hope this girl doesn't feel bad about this guy being dead. He can't hurt her or any other women any more. Fucking scum deserved everything he got. I hope he got buttfucked in prison before he killed himself.
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
    Quote Originally Posted by OngBonga View Post
    A happy ending. I remember when you first posted this story, and my response was something along the lines of digging a hole for him in the countryside or desert or whatever. I hope this girl doesn't feel bad about this guy being dead. He can't hurt her or any other women any more. Fucking scum deserved everything he got. I hope he got buttfucked in prison before he killed himself.
    I agree that society probably gained from him not being here anymore. It's worth noting that there were apparently a number of other cases going that he was about to be lined up for. He would have most likely spent the rest of his life (or at least another 40-50 years) in prison.
    Bonus points if some necrophiles are ramming his dead buuhole. You know, really squeeze everything we can outta that sack.
    You're all horrible people, clearly he was fucked but wow you're dicks.

Showed one of my friends that is aware of the situation the message which included the pics, and was the one that said, "Just assume people that approach you are insane." They said, "yeaaaaah, that shit will work on her easy."
    Do his sideburns not turn you on?

But in all seriousness he's a dick, she's not a bad looking woman but you can (maybe wrongly) tell from teh way she looks that she's an attention whore.

Ignore the guy, he's a wanker, enjoy yourself.
    Last edited by Savy; 07-13-2014 at 07:14 PM.
    Chicks with atypical hair colors are 100% attention whores every single time, dead giveaway
    Or they're part of some artsy subculture. That one cutting edge girl goes pink and everyone's rocking a neon 'do before long.
    "Attention whore". Another one of those labels that shouldn't exist.

I wanna say I like attention whores, because I do, but I don't like giving power to stupid words. I dont like sociopaths and narcissists. But people who like trying to fit in while also trying to stand out while also having a good time while also not jumping all over others are basically normal. Unless they're chicks. Then they're attention whores and sluts and whatever stupid labels people use

She looks like a perfectly nice person
    a little town called none of your goddamn business
    Yeah but attention whore is just the perfect label for a lot of people. Being an outgoing person or having a unique hairstyle is fine, but taken in the context of a bunch of other possible characteristics of an attention whore, it becomes a pathology.

It's like when they diagnose depression by asking you if you have 5 out of 7 of the warning signs.
    Yeaaaah, I don't think that someone with an 'atypical' hair color has much to do with their want for 'attention'. In my opinion, she is relatively attractive, though not my type. She seems easily impressed with people, but that's all an assumption. Knowing this dudes approach to speaking to females - I can say she's probably easily impressed.

I'm going to agree with Renton and Wuf on the other aspects - because they're both right in that regard.

Anyway - that dudes face makes me want to fucking break him down mentally, completely destroy any/all mental health he has. Obviously, I'm not going to do that, because I don't wanna' be a piece of shit.
    I don't think the label addresses a problem. It's like "slut": a word meant to degrade based on an idea of what's proper, not on any problems caused.
    Watched some of the World Cup finals. First game ever. Not bad.

The lack of scoring is a problem. I don't mean that there needs to be a lot of scoring, but that when so many games are ties or boil down to shootouts, it's a structural flaw in the rules. I think the fix may be to widen the goal a couple feet or however much would make the average scores per game closer to 5 instead of 1 or whatever it is now. This would also make the game more exciting by not allowing coasting or stalling or whatever it's called when the score is 1 to 0 and the leading team plays defensive for the rest of the game. There is value in suspense and strategy when scores are low, but the way it is now, they're too low

Also apparently calling it soccer isn't wrong. The difference between "soccer" and "football" labels was a class warfare thing in Britain, not a Murica vs everybody else thing
    Sometimes I feel like a loser because I don't pay much attention to sports - but then I think, oh fucking well. I've never really been interested in anything sport related, I've always been drawn to the arts, be it painting, drawing, writing, music, or the other many things that can be grouped into the label of 'art'. Though, sports, in their own way are an art - I just can't seem to really get interested. The only thing that is sport-ish that I've been drawn to is MMA related stuff, as far as watching. If you count dancing as a sport, or gymnastics - then that, but I was never a gymnast, though I always was interested in it.

In other news, I threw up for the first time in over 2 years. I know it's 2 years because of the braces. The idea of throwing up with the braces always terrified me, and it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be, but I did have to brush my teeth and rinse really really really good. I have like a 5cm cyst on my left side, and it's been hurting bad lately, so I think that might be why. Meh.

?wut

?wut
    y'all weird.
    you guys are awesome.

fixed that for you.

?wut
    On the internet the geeks are the bullying jocks and chicks that lots of guys would be fucking delighted to just talk to are sluts and attention whores. It's one crazy place.
    LISTEN HERE JAMES MCAVOY. NOT ALL OF US CAN LOOK LIKE JAMES MCAVOY IRL!

?wut
    You know, in the real world, there's a reasonable chance you'll get to have sex with her. She's not a ten, but she'll prob try pretty hard.
    Why are you all dissecting me calling someone an attention whore as if it's the biggest insult possible and as a result that makes her a horrible person.

I have very close friends who are attention whores, it's definitely not a good character trait but it's hardly an awful one either.
    Watched some of the World Cup finals. First game ever. Not bad.

The lack of scoring is a problem. I don't mean that there needs to be a lot of scoring, but that when so many games are ties or boil down to shootouts, it's a structural flaw in the rules. I think the fix may be to widen the goal a couple feet or however much would make the average scores per game closer to 5 instead of 1 or whatever it is now. This would also make the game more exciting by not allowing coasting or stalling or whatever it's called when the score is 1 to 0 and the leading team plays defensive for the rest of the game. There is value in suspense and strategy when scores are low, but the way it is now, they're too low

Also apparently calling it soccer isn't wrong. The difference between "soccer" and "football" labels was a class warfare thing in Britain, not a Murica vs everybody else thing
    Wuf don't say this to someone who knows anything about football, they'll think you ride the short bus to school. Think of how we or any poker forum would respond if some guy came here saying "so yeah yesterday I played some poker, game is ok but here's how I would fix all of the flaws: make the cards bigger and bla bla".
    Soccer fucking sucks and I would fix the game by making it punishable by death on a global level to play it or talk about it
    Quote Originally Posted by jackvance View Post
    Wuf don't say this to someone who knows anything about football, they'll think you ride the short bus to school. Think of how we or any poker forum would respond if some guy came here saying "so yeah yesterday I played some poker, game is ok but here's how I would fix all of the flaws: make the cards bigger and bla bla".
    yeah i know. i do it to get a rise out of you guys

maybe im just an attention whore
    I don't think the girl in the picture is necessarily an attention whore. There is another type of girl who dyes her hair which has more to do with wanting to be taken seriously and being seen as a unique person and expressing herself. Hard to say from just one picture of course.

About the guy, it's a bit more clear what he's all about. So he hit on you running some monologue as if you were good buddies playing around while you're sitting there thinking "who the fuck are you?" he clearly sucks at reading the comfort level of the person he is talking to. Probably he is mostly motivated by being in competition with you, wanting to impress you and it doesn't properly compute in his brain that you aren't so that's why he'll become obnoxious and hurtful - he is just trying to get a rise out of you. Best to ignore him knowing that he'll be a huge bother to the women unfortunate enough to spend more time with him. It's typically a phase he'll grow out of.

There are some things you can do if you want to fuck with his head but it's not the worth the risk of maybe getting a stalker..
    yeah i know. i do it to get a rise out of you guys

maybe im just an attention whore
    maybe?

lol
    this one time i kicked a ball.

WOOOO SOCCER!
    I call it "Two Lives Lived"

You're all horrible people, clearly he was fucked but wow you're dicks.
    I'm nearly the most pacifistic person imagineable. I haven't had a fight in around 20 years, it's near impossible to piss me off enough for me to wish pain on anyone. But bullying and/or hurting women is one thing that can do that. Anyone man who rapes a woman deserves to be buttfucked in prison before dying of suicide, in my opinion. If having that opinion makes me horrible, then consider me proud to be horrible.
    ongies gonna ong
    Quote Originally Posted by OngBonga View Post
    I'm nearly the most pacifistic person imagineable. I haven't had a fight in around 20 years, it's near impossible to piss me off enough for me to wish pain on anyone. But bullying and/or hurting women is one thing that can do that. Anyone man who rapes a woman deserves to be buttfucked in prison before dying of suicide, in my opinion. If having that opinion makes me horrible, then consider me proud to be horrible.
    Similar. When it comes to hurting women/children/elderly - those are the people I give less of a fuck about. As in - drop them off in the middle of a jungle without any type of way to survive and then let the wild take care of 'em.
    a little town called none of your goddamn business
    A limited amount of empathy for people this despicable is generally a good thing to have though. You very rarely get pure psychopathy; most aggressive/abusive behavior comes from child abuse. This guy probably was probably already butt-fucked before he went to prison to be honest, or at least suffered some serious childhood neglect or physical abuse.

Hoping people like this get buttfucked in prison shows a complete lack of understanding for the whole stated point of prisons: to rehabilitate people who were probably on a fucked path from age 8, not to get biblical justice on them.
    ^^ Truth

I understand what it's like to hate pieces of shit, but I also look back and think that there are times when I was a piece of shit. People don't understand pain they cause others. Even when they wish to cause pain, they don't understand how it feels to be in the kind of pain they're causing.

What makes us better than psychopaths is that we don't need justice. We only need to make sure they, and others who would follow in their steps, don't create pain again
    this thread makes me sad

?wut
    Quote Originally Posted by Renton View Post
    A limited amount of empathy for people this despicable is generally a good thing to have though. You very rarely get pure psychopathy; most aggressive/abusive behavior comes from child abuse. This guy probably was probably already butt-fucked before he went to prison to be honest, or at least suffered some serious childhood neglect or physical abuse.

Hoping people like this get buttfucked in prison shows a complete lack of understanding for the whole stated point of prisons: to rehabilitate people who were probably on a fucked path from age 8, not to get biblical justice on them.
    Sorry but this doesn't wash with me. Here's a brief outline of my life story...

Mom has three kids and a fucked marriage by the age of 21. Dad is an arsehole who beats her. Mom leaves when I'm 4, we (me and two brothers) stay with Dad. He marries a fucking bitch who beats us. We're now very unhappy children and within a couple of years it's all falling apart. Older brother gets taken in by maternal Nan, younger brother gets taken in by his Godmother, I go to care to live with foster parents. I'm an angry little shit, no longer thriving in school like I was. Foster parents can't control me. Aged 11 I move to a children's home where I'm easily the youngest kid there, next youngest is 14. Life goes very wtf. I'm dicking around at school, shoplifting on a regular basis, throwing stones at cars and busses, I'm a horrible child. Aged 14 I move to another kid's home, this time out in the countryside. Life starts to regain some level or normalcy. I start to grow up and become less of a dick. Aged 16 I move out on my own, start collecge, meet normal people, suddenly life is awesome after a shit childhood. I've been happy ever since.

I find it hard to accept a shitty childhood as an excuse to be a shitty person. My shitty childhood made me stronger, not weaker.

Kids who get abused, they should understand more than anyone else the long term damage that it causes. So why as an adult do they feel it's a viable excuse for abusing children? It's not a viable excuse.

Rapists deserve everything they get. I don't care what shit they've been through that they want to use as an excuse. Don't fuck other people's lives up just because yours is shit.
    ongies gonna ong
    Well done to you for overcoming. Shame others aren't so fortunate.

There is absolutely nothing more tiring than the "WELL I DID IT SO EVERYONE ELSE CAN" argument.

?wut
    There is absolutely nothing more tiring than the "WELL I DID IT SO EVERYONE ELSE CAN" argument.
    Well am I fucking special or something?
    ongies gonna ong