Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumWins and Fails

Anyone play at BetDSI? Super sick value tourny needs players

Default Anyone play at BetDSI? Super sick value tourny needs players

$5k in prizes added (to the top 9) semi-private tourny, runs at 3pm EST. Needs 10 players to run, has 7 so far. PM for pw/details, thanks.

This site has limited deposit options though, doesn't take Moneybookers, Click2Pay or Mastercard. Accepts VISA.
    Some days it feels like I've been standing forever, waiting for the bank teller to return so I can cash in all these Sklansky Bucks.
    Tourny didn't run earlier, now they've combined both tournaments into one. $10k+ added in prizes, top 18 paid. Needs 18 players to start. 3pm ET tomorrow, Saturday the 24th.

This will be the most ridiculous overlay ever, if it actually runs!

Punta Cana Giveaway THIS Saturday – Two Packages and more! PW is GGEDSI | Global Gaming Events
    Some days it feels like I've been standing forever, waiting for the bank teller to return so I can cash in all these Sklansky Bucks.
    This tourny needs 6 more players to run, get in there!
    Hopin' you did well in this.
    Not sure why I didn't play this?? Probably cuz I'm an idiot.
    It was ridiculous value, even though they changed it to a rebuy and I was in for $60 lol. It ran with 29 players. Siiiick value.

Ended up 6th, after losing JJ < AQ AIPF. Won a ~$160 ticket to their Sunday gtd tourney. 1st-2nd were $3k packages and 3rd-4th were $1.5k packages