Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumFTR Blogs and Operations

gmml's very own thread

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thumbs down gmml's very own thread

this is my very own thread and i am the ruler. i plan to post lots of uninteresting rants (w/o cliff notes), videos/articles i find interesting, and whatever else i feel like.

welcome to my thread.

Last edited by givememyleg; 12-03-2010 at 04:33 AM.
    This is going to be a very long and uninteresting read.
    so on facebook i thought it was pretty funny that ftr's own bankitdrew and euphorcism got into a scuffle with some guy i know irl, who is a christian. i guess i'll just post the post.

(blocked out names cuz idk if ftr people want others knowing their name)

it just makes me . it just boggles my mind how much people project their own beliefs onto reality and others. it doesn't matter to me that M believes in jesus, good for him. but he told me i was being blasphemous to his god, which is only one of the many listed. and then lol at him making pascals wager. and he claims he finds this peace through jesus. that's all fine and dandy, but i could find peace in a coconut and it would be the same thing. still found it entertaining.
    Quote Originally Posted by BankItDrew View Post
    This is going to be a very long and uninteresting read.
    this is so true.

this has to be the best smiley ever.
    YouTube - Putting faith in its place

This video is awesome and shows the staggering difference between faith and reason. I just never understood the concept of believing in something without evidence. I have faith in many things, but there is a reason for that faith. And those reasons are backed with evidence and past observation, not because it's what I was told or because some book says so.
    nice vid.
    IN
    Nice vid.

Lol youtube comments:

"Since atheists don't believe in God, they don't care about morality. All atheists are moral relativists. Given the chance, they would rape and murder every member of your or their own family, simply because they can. 4 hours ago"

Sounds about right.
    Haaaalp me jewish god! Haaaalp me alaaaaah. Halp me tom cruiseeee. Tom cruise use ur black magic to put out the fire!!!!!!!

Halp me oprah winnnnnn errrrr freeeeeeeyyyyy
    Quote Originally Posted by givememyleg View Post
    this is my very own thread and i am the ruler. i plan to post lots of uninteresting rants (w/o cliff notes), videos/articles i find interesting, and whatever else i feel like.

welcome to my thread.

omg I have this plate! yay
    Quote Originally Posted by Fnord View Post
    Why poker fucks with our heads: it's the master that beats you for bringing in the paper, then gives you a milkbone for peeing on the carpet.

blog: http://donkeybrainspoker.com/

Watch me stream $200 hyper HU and $100 Spins on Twitch!
    You seem like a smart guy, I really really really really really need to piss (like you know when you just woke up after a night drinking and your bladder is on like motherfucking overdrive) but one of my flatmates and his girlfriend are playing some kind of fun AHAHHA I LOCK YOU OUT OF THE BEDROOM. OH NO I DON'T! OH WAIT YES I DO AHAHAHAH game in the hallway, and I can't be fucked putting pants on and the only bottle I could piss into is too full with piss to risk peeing into it any more cos I think this'd overflow it for sure. Help!
    This

do you have a window you can piss out of?

alternatively, do you have a long t-shirt so you can go to the bathroom without having to put on pants?

alternatively, yell OMG LOOK AN OLLIEPHANT! while pointing in the opposite direction, then run to the bathroom.
    Alright, thread hijack over, cheers for the advice halvsame, (I laffed at the youtube link ). I neglected to mention in the first post that I do have boxerbriefs on, I'm not butt naked. So I made the executive decision I don't care who sees me in my underwear in my own house and just went to the toilet anyway.

(The only window I have opens up onto the wee parking space for the old people's home next door, and since it's sunday, there are diligent relatives coming and going all day).
    I like how Kiwi just turned this into the drunk thread.

Can we hijack this thread and turn it into the drunk thread?
    That's how winners play; we convince the other guy he's making all the right moves.
    sup GMML, I like your style

My last post in that discussion was "You frighten me." I thought for a couple minutes about how I was going to rip apart his last post. There were like hundreds of different things wrong with it. Including: I didn't start the name calling, he did, when he called me lost; If he is wrong, there's is much harm, including a huge cost opportunity to do bigger and better things than to praise a coconut; then the kicker - zomg @ his last line, which was essentially, "You would fear me if I didn't have peace with coconuts."

I had a great time stirring that pot. NH and lol @ the euph posts.
    And those reasons are backed with evidence and past observation, not because it's what I was told or because some book says so.
    FWIW

Try to avoid using this within an argument, i think you can see what your villains response might be.
    I'm the one who said Lee Jones!
    My facebook profile pic is of a demon beneath the Earth that controls poker. I call him Lee Jones. That's why I found your post so funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by XxStacksxX View Post
    Nice vid.

Lol youtube comments:

"Since atheists don't believe in God, they don't care about morality. All atheists are moral relativists. Given the chance, they would rape and murder every member of your or their own family, simply because they can. 4 hours ago"

Sounds about right.
    so true. i mean, how can you have morality without a god? a god that demands rape, murder, genocide and gouging out of eyes. it's not moral without some stoning thrown in imo.
    Quote Originally Posted by BooG690 View Post

i'd prefer it not to but it's cool. posts of "fcuk you all im watsed bitch go die usck my cuock" are totally acceptable.
    FWIW

Try to avoid using this within an argument, i think you can see what your villains response might be.
    yes, i do agree and understand this. however, the christian fundamentalists who rely on their book for guidance and hold it was fact/holy, it can be a good argument to bring up circular reasoning. but for the most part, yeah, some people would say it's not about the book and about the relationship/social/moral points, which is also just as stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by UG View Post
    sup GMML, I like your style
    Quote Originally Posted by spoonitnow View Post
    I'm the one who said Lee Jones!
    It had to be you lol.
    I didn't start the name calling, he did

ya, I facepalmed at this too. Also your "name calling" was a logical conclusion to what you have observed, his was just name calling..
    Quote Originally Posted by BooG690 View Post

Hey now, this wasn't my intention. I needed advice and gmml seemed sensible based on this thread.
    kiwi, my advice, always have a large gatorade bottle handy. it has saved me many times while playing poker. i also pissed in a vitamin water bottle on a longish drive much to my wife's surprise. we were in bfe and i didn't want to get out of the car.
    i'd prefer it not to but it's cool. posts of "fcuk you all im watsed bitch go die usck my cuock" are totally acceptable.
    Can we make this the thread where all drunk swastika attempts go? And make a swastika attempt mandatory when drunk?
    yo gmml I still gots my wrizz
    Haha I forgot all about the Wrizz. At least make this thread useful and finally explain to all of us what went wrong there. It seemed like a product that could have taken off.

Quote Originally Posted by sauce123
    I don't get why you insist on stacking off with like jack high all the time.
    kiwi, my advice, always have a large gatorade bottle handy. it has saved me many times while playing poker. i also pissed in a vitamin water bottle on a longish drive much to my wife's surprise. we were in bfe and i didn't want to get out of the car.
    i'mn too drunk but there is a great joke in there. you live in bfe and live out of yourr car fuck it

fcuk you all im watsed bitch go die usck my cuock
    Quote Originally Posted by Galapogos View Post
    Haha I forgot all about the Wrizz. At least make this thread useful and finally explain to all of us what went wrong there. It seemed like a product that could have taken off.

I still have a few too and use it all the time. The main problem was production. We were total noobs to the whole thing, but after a few tries finally figured out the whole silicone molding process. We made every single one in my parents spare bedroom, with one mold. On top of that, the "wrizz pad" mold would get so hot and melt randomly. It was brutal and at the end of the day not worth it.

We looked into and contacted a few manufacturers, but we didn't have the capital or I guess faith to get thousands made.

Plus we're lazy.

(In the back of mind I always consider setting up shop again and just selling the Wrizz (no stupid pad) in only one color. That way, it could possibly be worth it. But then again, I'm lazy.)
    Quote Originally Posted by flomo View Post
    i'mn too drunk but there is a great joke in there. you live in bfe and live out of yourr car fuck it

haha, flomo you're def my favorite ftr poster.
    for those who dunno what the wrizz is

Quote Originally Posted by flomo View Post
    i'mn too drunk but there is a great joke in there. You live in bfe and live out of yourr car fuck it

you must draw drunk swastika!
    That's how winners play; we convince the other guy he's making all the right moves.
    i dont play poker that much any more - but is that thing spunk-proof

and thaose hand look sexy
    what ever happened to my wrizz \

I know I have the pad around somewhere. IIRC I didn't like the pad much but the wrizz itself was kinda neat. Still think "Wrizz" is a bad name choice tho.
    Shark Tank FTW! It's perfect for Broke ass, lazy bitches.
    is the wrizz sposed to help with wrist pain
    I'm confused at what I'm looking at =(
    Quote Originally Posted by XxStacksxX View Post
    I'm confused at what I'm looking at =(
    assless chaps for when your mouse comes out of the closet, ldo
    i masterbate alot, please send pics of hands
    thank you

nobody beats the WRIZZZ
    you're on a road trip and stop at exxon. You go to take a safety piss; don't have to go bad but go because you stop. There is a men and ladies restroom, each 1 person only. Both are locked. 3 mins later a woman exits. There is no one else in line. Do you snap go in womens redtroom? If not, how long do you wait before you do?
    snap in women's restroom
    2 minutes
    I snap go into the men's restroom if it's the other way around, but I guess it's different for a man to go into the women's restroom.
    Why poker fucks with our heads: it's the master that beats you for bringing in the paper, then gives you a milkbone for peeing on the carpet.

Quote Originally Posted by courtiebee View Post
    I snap go into the men's restroom if it's the other way around, but I guess it's different for a man to go into the women's restroom.
    It is totally different. Which is too bad because male washrooms are much dirtier.
    All bathrooms are created equal. Get in there.
    great bump!
    If you just need to let loose the lizard, there's a whole world of trees, tires and hidden corners not marked for any specific use.
    <a href=http://i.imgur.com/kWiMIMW.png target=_blank>http://i.imgur.com/kWiMIMW.png</a>
    Pee in bottle while driving like a man for optimal time saving
    LOL OPERATIONS
    ^ courage wolf
    Quote Originally Posted by bigred View Post
    This

Quote Originally Posted by a500lbgorilla View Post
    If you just need to let loose the lizard, there's a whole world of trees, tires and hidden corners not marked for any specific use.
    and this.
    lol three minute wait who has that kinda patience when they can just pee on the side of the building.
    Aha, I see Page 2 is where the other cool kids hang out.
    my instincts said snap go into womens, but for whatever reason I waited. Each minute I waited the stronger the urge to cross genders but also the more attachment I had to waiting. I seriously stod there for 10 mins. Made my move just as I heard toilet flush, so stayed and waited another fucking 4 mins. I failed.
    oh and it was my friend in the bathroom. Wtf
    ha funny thing is I'm in my rv w a bathroom on board. Trying to keep septic tank as low as possible tho.
    Quote Originally Posted by HalvSame View Post
    great bump!
    skåål! Check it out, I gots the å on my phone!
    my instincts said snap go into womens, but for whatever reason I waited. Each minute I waited the stronger the urge to cross genders but also the more attachment I had to waiting. I seriously stod there for 10 mins. Made my move just as I heard toilet flush, so stayed and waited another fucking 4 mins. I failed.
    this totally made me lol

Quote Originally Posted by BuFu690 View Post
    All bathrooms are created equal. Get in there.
    ha, can't even believe this was a question. I would look around to see if any other females were wanting to use the restroom--if not, I'm going to town.

This has actually happened to me before. Now when I went in, I of course had the urge to leave the seat down and piss all over the thing. I AM TRAVELING WHERE NO MAN HAS BEEN BEFORE SO I MUST LEAVE MY MARK! Alas, I kicked the seat up with my foot, did my thing, and I EVEN PLACED THE SEAT DOWN. I am a trained individual. Thanks wife!

Am I the only one that never ever bothers to lift the seat when taking a piss? I just try to aim well, and in the event of accidents wipe stray drips with TP.
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwiMark View Post
    Am I the only one that never ever bothers to lift the seat when taking a piss? I just try to aim well, and in the event of accidents wipe stray drips with TP.
    I always lift and wipe down any spray I've left behind--then I put the seat back down. I'm just a gentleman like that.

I touch the seat with my hand (while lifting) at home, but if I'm in public or even at a friend's house it's always the foot doing the heavy lifting. Foot is doing the flushing too. I'm like Jackie Chan while I'm at school, flushers are like 4-feet high.

Quote Originally Posted by UG View Post
    I always lift and wipe down any spray I've left behind--then I put the seat back down. I'm just a gentleman like that.

I touch the seat with my hand (while lifting) at home, but if I'm in public or even at a friend's house it's always the foot doing the heavy lifting. Foot is doing the flushing too. I'm like Jackie Chan while I'm at school, flushers are like 4-feet high.
    This is amazing after you discover that UG is only 2-feet tall
    I told you, like fucking Jackie Chan bishes

Quote Originally Posted by kiwiMark View Post
    disgusting.
    I'm with kiwi on this one, unless I'm at a chick's house or something, then I lift and set it back down since I don't want to accidentally miss a drop of piss then have her sit in it later lol.
    u guys are the assholes that create sticky seats
    LOL OPERATIONS
    u guys are the assholes that create sticky seats
    qftsickness. lift the seat fuckers.
    Last week I swam in the ocean on the North Carolina coast, which may or may not be related, but Friday I woke up with a pain in my ear. It gradually got worse and by 6pm it hurt so bad I couldn't focus on anything. I took a double dose of Nyquil and passed out. I woke up at 5am to the worst, sharpest pain I've ever experienced in my ear. It hurt so bad I was pacing back and forth, I felt like I was going crazy. The pain was shooting down the side of my head and my whole head was throbbing. Without sound too much like I wuss I wanted to just drop to my knees and bawl my eyes out. The wifey gave me a tissue and drove me to the ER. They gave me some meds saying it was a bad ear infection and something to help with the pain. But wow, that was the most painful thing I've experienced.

It doesn't hurt too bad anymore (anexsia helps) but now I can't hear anything at all through my right ear. It's like I always have an ear plug in. It's such an odd feeling which throws my balance off and makes me feel dizzy/drunk. I guess if I still can't hear out of my ear by tomorrow I should go in again?
    Root cause of your pain could be a decrepit tooth. I don't know if all problems caused by a dead tooth must include tooth pain, but I do know that a dead tooth can create some very weird and severe pains/problems in the head/face/neck

Probably should get a dentist to take some x-rays. An ear infection possibly is only symptomatic, and MDs are known to misdiagnose from time to time. I honestly don't know other than I've had some problems for years that were miraculously fixed by a root canal
    For once, bigred is right.
    Jizz makes sticky seats, not urine imo. And we wipe.