Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumPoker News, Reviews, Tools

Cake Migrating US Players to Juicy Stakes

Default Cake Migrating US Players to Juicy Stakes

Cake Poker has become the latest site to pull out of the United States online poker market, it has been announced. All American players will be automatically moved to Juicy Stakes Poker – another client on the Revolution Gaming Network.
    Not much else is really known at this point, but we've got a short news article up which can be found here.

The Revolution Network will remain open to US players through other clients at least, but still not great news.
    So this sucks like a lot.
    “Right thoughts produce right actions and right actions produce work which will be a material reflection for others to see of the serenity at the center of it all”

Put hero on a goddamn range part II- The 6max years

Quote Originally Posted by d0zer View Post
    start using your brain more and vagina less

Quote Originally Posted by kingnat View Post
    Members who's signature is a humorous quote about his/herself made by someone who is considered a notable member of the FTR community to give themselves a sense of belonging.
    Please note that Revolution Gaming and Cake Network Affiliates are making an important change to our player base. On Thursday, September 27, Cake Poker, Colt Poker, HiLife Poker, and Fugu Poker will no longer be serving players residing in the United States. Due to this regional service change, all existing Player Accounts on these sites will be securely transferred to Juicy Stakes Poker (Juicy Stakes – Your cash cow awaits > Home) which is a long standing and trusted partner on the Revolution Gaming Network. Players can expect an email directly from their home site with detailed instructions on how they will connect with their balances, gold chips and loyalty levels.
    Update from Cake themselves.
    So, this isn't the best news Ive heard. I had a withdrawal placed with cake before they transferred over to juicy. Anyone have any info on how long it takes them to process withdrawals? I tried emailing support, but all they can say is "no clue, go fish." Anyone?
    http://zorkion.blogspot.com/
    Letting the Cards Fall - Tracking my progress in the pursuit of profitability.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorkion View Post
    So, this isn't the best news Ive heard. I had a withdrawal placed with cake before they transferred over to juicy. Anyone have any info on how long it takes them to process withdrawals? I tried emailing support, but all they can say is "no clue, go fish." Anyone?
    Email your rakeback provider and see if they can help. Raketherake helped me get my withdrawl from cake in about two weeks (for a check). Proly the same with Juicy.
    “Right thoughts produce right actions and right actions produce work which will be a material reflection for others to see of the serenity at the center of it all”

Put hero on a goddamn range part II- The 6max years

Quote Originally Posted by d0zer View Post
    start using your brain more and vagina less

Quote Originally Posted by kingnat View Post
    Members who's signature is a humorous quote about his/herself made by someone who is considered a notable member of the FTR community to give themselves a sense of belonging.
    Quote Originally Posted by supa View Post
    Email your rakeback provider and see if they can help. Raketherake helped me get my withdrawl from cake in about two weeks (for a check). Proly the same with Juicy.
    My cake account isnt rakeback though...hence one of the big reasons that I'm migrating to carbon. Do you think they could still help even though I dont have a rb account through cake?
    So, I'm going on two months now with no news on my pending withdrawal. I emailed support again, and they said something about how their payment processors are subject to some restrictions due to the US government, but when I inquired further, my support ticket apparently got forwarded to someone else on their support staff who refused to give me an iota more of information.

Does anybody have information about withdrawals from cake/juicy stakes? I am eagerly waiting for my $$. At this rate though, who knows if I'll even get it by Christmas.

I have to admit, it's a bit tilting to keep waiting for information, and everytime I ask, I keep being met with the brick wall of " I'm afraid that we cannot provide any more information on our procedures. Apologies for any inconveniences this may cause. "

Like I mentioned earlier, I have a rakeback account on carbon, but not cake/juicystakes. Is it at all possible that they would be able to help push the withdrawal through?
    ....do I need to get an offshore bank account or something? If so, juicy stakes might just earn some positive/negative points for making me feel a little more like James Bond. Not totally sure which though.
    Cashout request on Sept. 1st.
    Cashout received on Nov. 21st.

Almost three months later, I've finally got my check. Not totally happy about the speed of delivery, but better late than never, huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorkion View Post
    Cashout request on Sept. 1st.
    Cashout received on Nov. 21st.

Almost three months later, I've finally got my check. Not totally happy about the speed of delivery, but better late than never, huh?
    As long as the check don't bounce. Okay, I'm kidding. It won't bounce.

I requested a withdrawal from this network ten days ago. Intertops paid me in 7 days. Don't know how long Juicy Stakes will take.
    It takes 2 years to learn to talk, but a lifetime to learn when to shut up.