Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumFTR Blogs and Operations

Looking for 100nl stake

Default Looking for 100nl stake

Hi guys

The last stake I got went successfully

http://www.flopturnriver.com/pokerfo...ts-186218.html

I've had to withdraw quite a bit of my $$ and I'm back down at 25 for now, I guess I could keep grinding, but I would love a stake for 100nl just so I can forget about a few things bills wise.

In the last stake I beat 10nl+25nl+50nl at a decent clip. I 20table and put in a large volume. However I've started a fulltime job, but would still be able to put in 50k+ a month.

Please PM or answer in this thread. I'm also available in IRC most the time when I'm not at work.

Thanks guys.
    also if a more than 1 person wanted to pool, I'd be up for that
    what's the minimum $$ amount you could be staked and comfortably play 100nl?
    $2k min upto $3k max.
    If anyone wanted to put the money up for this, and give me a 60% split of any of the staker profits I'd be happy to guarantee the entire stake up to a maximum of 2.5k.

Have some cashflow issues at the moment or i'd stake it myself. I will be able to pay the staker back in 3 months time if the stake doesn't work out. Half in 2 months time and the other half the following month.

Would obv need to make sure everyone was happy with the chosen site etc in light of recent events. Cheers
    think it's going to be difficult, given my lack of 100nl history, plus with most usa ppls money locked up.
    i think you're a good investment, so thought I'd put it out there. fwiw if you still need a stake in about 3 months time, I'll stake you.
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckySlevin View Post
    i think you're a good investment, so thought I'd put it out there. fwiw if you still need a stake in about 3 months time, I'll stake you.
    ok cool. we'll see how it goes. I'm keeping grinding when I can. maybe I'll be back up there or close by then anyway.
    I also think you're a good investment. I could provide a third of this..

I'm not really willing to dive much deeper than 1K here given the lack of 100NL history, and the fact that i don't have much more available cash, but given your proven results at 25 and 50 i'd be happy to do the third with appropriate stop loss rules and if you agree to move down and re grind at 50NL if a further amount of loss occurs
    ..not sure where your at just yet, you said you went back down and have been grinding 25NL? maybe you've got 1-1.5K now? plus 1 to 2.5 wouldnt be too bad? I'd be happy to effectively split the stakers profit with you. something like 70% is yours 30% mine?

also where do you play? Are you experiencing any issues post the US conundrum?
    sounds good. I have 1k ish. so we could work something out.

I'm based in the uk and play on stars, so no problems.
    so you're playing 25NL still at the moment? if i ship you 1 K then you've got ~2K. I'd feel a bit safer with 2.5, and also if we were a bit in the black pre 100NL.

In a previous post you said you're good for 50,000/month volume. if you keep 2BB/100 (should be easily attainable? you ran 7.5bb/100 in the 10NL + donks thread no?) should take 2 weeks to make it to 2.5K.. then move to 100NL.. if drop down to 2K at 100NL rinse and repeat?

play till bankroll reaches $5000, I get 1 third, you get to thirds? (slightly more in my favour since the roll is a 50/50 split at this point rather than 1.5 you 1 me) so at this point you ship me back my 1K + 1K (1 third or the 3K profit) and this gives you 2K profit, and a decent roll for 100NL

assume 2BB/100 at NL100, it should take 62500 hands, or 5 weeks. so the total time frame is probably going to be 6 to 9 weeks based on your past winrate and volume, or 80-90000 hands..?

can reevaluate every 20-25000 hands or 2 weeks if necessary..

what happens in the unlikely event that you bust 1K at 50NL?
    I agree to most of that. could u email me, I pm'd you my email addy

Default 100nl stake

deleted at users request
    Last edited by givememyleg; 04-30-2011 at 11:45 PM.
    We've more or less come to an agreement with only a couple of things to finalise. We'll see what muzz says though and if he's happy to go with what we have or would rather have a bigger pad and rework the cuts.

The bonus is good value at ongame is good value, will depend on whether or not muzz has existing accounts. Also we are talking about playing 20 tables at once, not sure if there's going to be that kind of volume anywhere besides stars, at least not consistently for FR.
    Thanks for the offer keith! But as Scott says, I'm not sure there is the traffic at FR to really multitable the network.

I don't play 6m, I suck lol.

Just stick with the deal scotts giving for now I think,
    ok ....good luck to you both
    don't need stake anymore, thanks