Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,272,000 Posts!
Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    3,955

    Default Hand Converter

    What hand converters are best for using on FTR these days?

    I am using weaktight currently but that doesn't seem to be quite the same as it was. For some reason it doesn't seem to be pasting across stats when I use the FTR output? Should I pick a different one instead? (i.e. would that work still?)

    I tried using the FTR hand converter but I don't see anywhere to paste my hand.
    https://www.flopturnriver.com/hand-converter

    I see no place to paste my hand history into?
  2. #2
    bjsaust's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    6,352
    Location
    Ballarat, Australia
    Yeah, I found the same with FTR hand converter.
    DriveHud can export in multiple formats. I tried the 2+2 format and it worked well on FTR, so I would assume choosing that option on the weaktight converter should work. Worth a try anyway.
    Just dipping my toes back in.
  3. #3
    In HEM2, I just right click>View the hand. Then there's an option to "Select a format and copy to clipboard" - there's no need for a converter at that point (iirc).
  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    3,955
    Poker Stars, $0.01/$0.02 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 5 Players
    Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

    SB: $1.93 (96.5 bb)
    BB: $2.27 (113.5 bb)
    Hero (MP): $2.33 (116.5 bb)
    CO: $0.88 (44 bb)
    BTN: $3 (150 bb)

    Preflop: Hero is MP with 3 8
    2 folds, BTN raises to $0.06, 2 folds

    Results: $0.05 pot
    BTN mucked and won $0.05 ($0.03 net)

    Yeah that works, still I'm sure there was a way I used to be able to post hands and it'd automatically have vpip/pfr etc for villains included.
  5. #5
    givememyleg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    15,503
    Location
    ISHPERMING MISHIGEN
    Shows how much I check the forum these days... https://www.flopturnriver.com/hand-converter is busted, thanks for letting me know. I'll get this sorted.

    edit: fixed!
    Last edited by givememyleg; 08-06-2018 at 02:02 AM.
  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    28
    Location
    New Mexico, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by givememyleg View Post
    Shows how much I check the forum these days... https://www.flopturnriver.com/hand-converter is busted, thanks for letting me know. I'll get this sorted.

    edit: fixed!
    I am having a bit of trouble getting it to work. It says use the code below, but I don't see anything in the box, am I missing something?
  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    3,955
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBricxjo View Post
    I am having a bit of trouble getting it to work. It says use the code below, but I don't see anything in the box, am I missing something?
    I checked this after GMML posted and it was fixed it now seems to not be working again. If that helps sort the issue.
  8. #8
    OngBonga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    18,394
    Location
    England
    I reckon gmml has to be constantly online for it to work. Not just afk online either, I mean active online. The site can tell. It's feeling neglected and is seeking attention.
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
  9. #9
    givememyleg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    15,503
    Location
    ISHPERMING MISHIGEN
    Quote Originally Posted by Savy View Post
    I checked this after GMML posted and it was fixed it now seems to not be working again. If that helps sort the issue.
    Ok, so this isn't just a one time deal. I'll fix this again then try to figure out why it keeps breaking. Thanks all for reporting this.
  10. #10
    givememyleg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    15,503
    Location
    ISHPERMING MISHIGEN
    Quote Originally Posted by OngBonga View Post
    I reckon gmml has to be constantly online for it to work. Not just afk online either, I mean active online. The site can tell. It's feeling neglected and is seeking attention.
    she's a jealous bastard, that's for sure.
  11. #11
    OngBonga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    18,394
    Location
    England
    Quote Originally Posted by givememyleg View Post
    she's a jealous bastard, that's for sure.
    "she" as oppsed to "it". I think you're back in its... sorry... her good book.
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •