Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,289,000 Posts!
Poker ForumFTR Community

Randomness thread, part two.

Page 51 of 411 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,825 of 30802
  1. #3751
    Soupies got some good friends in the poker world. He's helped a ton of us and many people will help him. I wish the best for him and he will pull through. If he's still going after this nothing will ever be tougher.
  2. #3752
    omfg rofl i made a vlog on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXIU3OoEams
    I will destroy you with sunshine and kittens.
  3. #3753
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelle
    omfg rofl i made a vlog on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXIU3OoEams
  4. #3754
    bigred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    15,437
    Location
    Nest of Douchebags
    Yeah, Soupie's a great guy. I'd be willing to help him out. Anyone still talk to him?
    LOL OPERATIONS
  5. #3755
    nh wuf
  6. #3756
    Jack Sawyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    7,666
    Location
    Jack-high straight flush motherfucker
    Poor soupie...
    My dream... is to fly... over the rainbow... so high...


    Cogito ergo sum

    VHS is like a book? and a book is like a stack of kindles.
    Hey, I'm in a movie!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYdwe3ArFWA
  7. #3757
  8. #3758
    pretty much everything on hbo is awesome
  9. #3759
    KC Beerfest was a success, so sad I did not get to try every single one.


  10. #3760
    OP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    477
    Location
    Iso'ing Iso's
    I never ever ever remember my dreams but for some reason I remember the one from a nap i took this afternoon and it's the most random weird shit.

    *wavy dream lines*

    I was visiting some friends in NC and killed Spoonitnow and Chelle and it all started because he farted on me while we were swimming. Her whole family came to my house (which bared a strong resembalance to my place in FLA) lynch mob style and basically took me hostage.

    That's when I woke up.

    I don't know what it means or why I'm killing internet people in my sleep, I just thought it was odd that FTR somehow worked it's way into me dream.
  11. #3761
  12. #3762
    a500lbgorilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    28,082
    Location
    himself fucker.
    <a href=http://i.imgur.com/kWiMIMW.png target=_blank>http://i.imgur.com/kWiMIMW.png</a>
  13. #3763
    ^^^^^ You damn americans and your Hulu links.
  14. #3764
    a500lbgorilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    28,082
    Location
    himself fucker.
    The air is free and the internet is open for us
    <a href=http://i.imgur.com/kWiMIMW.png target=_blank>http://i.imgur.com/kWiMIMW.png</a>
  15. #3765
    Quote Originally Posted by a500lbgorilla
    http://www.hulu.com/watch/103595/shark-tank-season-finale

    Best one yet
    I had resisted watching this up until now. This was very entertaining. I thank you rilla!
    Hey knucklehead! Bonk!
  16. #3766
    a500lbgorilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    28,082
    Location
    himself fucker.
    its a great ep if you wanna just get a taste of what shark tank can bring
    <a href=http://i.imgur.com/kWiMIMW.png target=_blank>http://i.imgur.com/kWiMIMW.png</a>
  17. #3767
    Quote Originally Posted by a500lbgorilla
    http://www.hulu.com/watch/103595/shark-tank-season-finale

    Best one yet
    This is frickin awesome. One of my new fav shows.
  18. #3768
    a500lbgorilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    28,082
    Location
    himself fucker.
    <a href=http://i.imgur.com/kWiMIMW.png target=_blank>http://i.imgur.com/kWiMIMW.png</a>
  19. #3769
    Quote Originally Posted by a500lbgorilla
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mScGC7nFDxM&feature=popular

    someone plz explain
    She should've bought a lottery ticket instead of a flu shot. Good thing that is a rare result...

    Would hit Round XVI?? (too soon?)
    Hey knucklehead! Bonk!
  20. #3770
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisBCritter
    Quote Originally Posted by a500lbgorilla
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mScGC7nFDxM&feature=popular

    someone plz explain
    She should've bought a lottery ticket instead of a flu shot. Good thing that is a rare result...

    Would hit Round XVI?? (too soon?)
    Would hit. At least she can't run imo.
  21. #3771
    Quote Originally Posted by dranger7070
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisBCritter
    Quote Originally Posted by a500lbgorilla
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mScGC7nFDxM&feature=popular

    someone plz explain
    She should've bought a lottery ticket instead of a flu shot. Good thing that is a rare result...

    Would hit Round XVI?? (too soon?)
    Would hit. At least she can't run imo.
    Edit. FUCK i LITERALLY just got to that part of the clip when I clicked send.
  22. #3772
    a500lbgorilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    28,082
    Location
    himself fucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by dranger7070
    Quote Originally Posted by dranger7070
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisBCritter
    Quote Originally Posted by a500lbgorilla
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mScGC7nFDxM&feature=popular

    someone plz explain
    She should've bought a lottery ticket instead of a flu shot. Good thing that is a rare result...

    Would hit Round XVI?? (too soon?)
    Would hit. At least she can't run imo.
    Edit. FUCK i LITERALLY just got to that part of the clip when I clicked send.
    haha

    but it's just so strange. How does a flu shot do that to someone? How does anything do that to someone?
    <a href=http://i.imgur.com/kWiMIMW.png target=_blank>http://i.imgur.com/kWiMIMW.png</a>
  23. #3773
    bikes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    7,423
    Location
    house
    rilla again proving why he owns at life

    ?wut
  24. #3774
    a500lbgorilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    28,082
    Location
    himself fucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbickes
    rilla again proving why he owns at life
    I would hit me.
    <a href=http://i.imgur.com/kWiMIMW.png target=_blank>http://i.imgur.com/kWiMIMW.png</a>
  25. #3775
    bode's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    8,043
    Location
    slow motion
    Quote Originally Posted by a500lbgorilla
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mScGC7nFDxM&feature=popular

    someone plz explain
    REEEEEMMIIIIIIXXXXX!!!!!!!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4gj5_PFbVo

    i'm def. going to hell for laughing at this
    eeevees are not monies yet...they are like baby monies.
  26. #3776
    lolzzz_321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    7,476
    Location
    My ice is polarized
    wuf,

    playing online poker or cashing out (one of those) become a felony in washington state
  27. #3777
    Quote Originally Posted by bode
    Quote Originally Posted by a500lbgorilla
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mScGC7nFDxM&feature=popular

    someone plz explain
    REEEEEMMIIIIIIXXXXX!!!!!!!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4gj5_PFbVo

    i'm def. going to hell for laughing at this
    This is pretty much the only time I've ever felt horrible for laughing
  28. #3778
    bigred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    15,437
    Location
    Nest of Douchebags
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy
    Quote Originally Posted by bode
    Quote Originally Posted by a500lbgorilla
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mScGC7nFDxM&feature=popular

    someone plz explain
    REEEEEMMIIIIIIXXXXX!!!!!!!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4gj5_PFbVo

    i'm def. going to hell for laughing at this
    This is pretty much the only time I've ever felt horrible for laughing
    Best part is the video info: I know this will reserve me a spot in hell, but hey, at least i won't have to wait for a table right?
    LOL OPERATIONS
  29. #3779
    Quote Originally Posted by lolzzz_321
    wuf,

    playing online poker or cashing out (one of those) become a felony in washington state
    That doesn't really explain anything. The news up here in WA is that law enforcement has done nothing and has no desire to do anything with regards to individuals playing online poker, and that the law is to keep other businesses from creating online intra-state poker because we have a large Indian Casino lobby

    There are loads of people who play online poker in WA who would like to know the details about that story
  30. #3780
    meh.. Im not going to watch anymore of this shark tank show. I watched one before and now this last one that rilla claims is the nuts. At first I liked it, but it ends up just being horribly mindless entertainment. Like 30% of the show is just two opposing camera shots of the people and the sharks with no dialogue, just dramatic angles and music.
    You-- yes, you-- you're a cunt.
  31. #3781
    bigred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    15,437
    Location
    Nest of Douchebags
    Quote Originally Posted by boost
    Like 30% of the show is just two opposing camera shots of the people and the sharks with no dialogue, just dramatic angles and music.
    You don't watch much reality tv do you?
    LOL OPERATIONS
  32. #3782
    Quote Originally Posted by bigred
    Quote Originally Posted by boost
    Like 30% of the show is just two opposing camera shots of the people and the sharks with no dialogue, just dramatic angles and music.
    You don't watch much reality tv do you?
    thats what happens when u straight ballin through life in the fast lane
  33. #3783
    bigred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    15,437
    Location
    Nest of Douchebags
    who is wufwugy? is he new?
    LOL OPERATIONS
  34. #3784
    frosst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    905
    Location
    count-n mah monies stewie-style
    Quote Originally Posted by bigred
    who is wufwugy? is he new?
    he's rilla's polar opposite account.........over informative non humor that make sharks groan

  35. #3785
    wufwugies have many different internet personas. one is nothing but a bunch of hilarious one-liners, another does nothing but call people dumbshits, and another, the ftr one, just types a lot
  36. #3786
    bigred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    15,437
    Location
    Nest of Douchebags
    please explain what a one liner is
    LOL OPERATIONS
  37. #3787
    your mom is a one liner
  38. #3788
    I heard after a couple of drinks she'll take on two or three lines.
  39. #3789
    im sorry i meant to say shes a one timer
  40. #3790
    I disagree, I've had her multiple times


  41. #3791
    Was she any good with you? All she did with me was lay there complaining about how big I was
  42. #3792
    I don't know how good it was for her, but by the cavernous shape of her vagina I could tell she'd done it a few times.

    That, and each time upon finishing I had a very strange craving for tuna.


  43. #3793
    lolzzz_321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    7,476
    Location
    My ice is polarized
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy
    Quote Originally Posted by lolzzz_321
    wuf,

    playing online poker or cashing out (one of those) become a felony in washington state
    That doesn't really explain anything. The news up here in WA is that law enforcement has done nothing and has no desire to do anything with regards to individuals playing online poker, and that the law is to keep other businesses from creating online intra-state poker because we have a large Indian Casino lobby

    There are loads of people who play online poker in WA who would like to know the details about that story
    ok, well he moved because he was scared, this was when WA was like first state to crack down, pretty sure it was even before neteller closed down
  44. #3794
    lolzzz_321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    7,476
    Location
    My ice is polarized
    also he said something about break ins ruining his business, wasn't he a chiropractor or something?
  45. #3795
    Quote Originally Posted by a500lbgorilla
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mScGC7nFDxM&feature=popular

    someone plz explain
    Read this thread and at least watch video link therein

    http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=156515

    This is why I hate stupid people so much. If people would just shut the fuck up and stop thinking they're right about everything, not only would this be ineffective scaremongering, but we would likely have cures for loads of similar disorders anyways (stem cells anyone?)

    I don't know much about vaccines, and I would not get one without more research*, but my assumption based in what I know of science and the populous is that all this anti-vax stuff has always been based in fiction. One example of a bad vaccine was back in the polio days, but that was due to a contaminated batch. Another example is in the end of the video linked within the thread the doc mentions Guillain Barre syndrome being legitimately related to flu vaccine, but doesn't have time to go into it. However, on a quick google, a bunch of links pop up stating that the relation between G-B and vaccine is actually lower than the link between G-B and the actual flu (also, the links are purely correlative)

    There are a lot of questions revolving around things vaccine related, but not so much because of vaccinations, but because bad stuff happens, we can't explain it all, and because of vax hysteria people make false assumptions, and then we further entrench the culture of hysteria.

    It's a side point, but if stupid people stopped clinging to stupid logic, we would have more answers and more cures. Lots of terrible stuff happens all the time, but it's natural for people to shut that out of their minds. I recall a horrible, disabling, and killer genetic disease (but I don't remember the name) that doesn't show up till like age 40. There are assloads of scenarios in which people develop problems basically unrelated to anything they had power over, but for some reason when it comes to vaccines, any and every problem post vaccination is 'caused' by the vaccination


    *Not because I don't think vaccines are safe, but because that's what I do with everything. I don't even go to the dentist without researching the procedures
  46. #3796
    Quote Originally Posted by lolzzz_321
    also he said something about break ins ruining his business, wasn't he a chiropractor or something?
    He made it sound like the break ins were due to poker
  47. #3797
    I hereby change my name to Mickey O'Malley

    Tell me that's not the coolest name anybody has ever heard. I have a pretty spiffy name already, but Mickey O'Malley is just swimming in a sweet cocktail of testosterone and comedy
  48. #3798
    law-abiding citizen....sick start/middle...shitty finish
  49. #3799
    bikes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    7,423
    Location
    house
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy
    I hereby change my name to Mickey O'Malley

    Tell me that's not the coolest name anybody has ever heard. I have a pretty spiffy name already, but Mickey O'Malley is just swimming in a sweet cocktail of testosterone and comedy
    Turd Furgerson, that's right. Funny name.
  50. #3800
    lolzzz_123 tell us your story
  51. #3801
    lolzzz_321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    7,476
    Location
    My ice is polarized
    Regarding yesterday?
  52. #3802
    yes
  53. #3803
    lolzzz_321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    7,476
    Location
    My ice is polarized
    Alright, Ill be by here later tonight.
  54. #3804
    wuf on the vaccines I completely agree. I mean.. why did it take 10 days for the vaccine to trigger this shit? If it was a month later, would the same assumption be made? Two months?

    And whats next? A boy chases his ball into the street and gets splattered by a bus; BREAKING NEWS, FLU VACCINE CAUSES CHILDREN TO DART INTO TRAFFIC!
    You-- yes, you-- you're a cunt.
  55. #3805
    Quote Originally Posted by boost
    wuf on the vaccines I completely agree. I mean.. why did it take 10 days for the vaccine to trigger this shit? If it was a month later, would the same assumption be made? Two months?

    And whats next? A boy chases his ball into the street and gets splattered by a bus; BREAKING NEWS, FLU VACCINE CAUSES CHILDREN TO DART INTO TRAFFIC!
    hahahah u just wrote a Colbert segment...or Beck
  56. #3806
    bigred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    15,437
    Location
    Nest of Douchebags
    HELLO FROM A PLANE 30,000 FEET ABOVE THE GROUND
    LOL OPERATIONS
  57. #3807
    a500lbgorilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    28,082
    Location
    himself fucker.
    who knew the internet could soar so high?
    <a href=http://i.imgur.com/kWiMIMW.png target=_blank>http://i.imgur.com/kWiMIMW.png</a>
  58. #3808
    bigred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    15,437
    Location
    Nest of Douchebags
    cyber mile high club?
    LOL OPERATIONS
  59. #3809
    a500lbgorilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    28,082
    Location
    himself fucker.
    ASL?
    <a href=http://i.imgur.com/kWiMIMW.png target=_blank>http://i.imgur.com/kWiMIMW.png</a>
  60. #3810
    bikes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    7,423
    Location
    house
    as if bigred could fit through a plane door.

    ?wut
  61. #3811
    a500lbgorilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    28,082
    Location
    himself fucker.
    He fit in ur mom last night!
    <a href=http://i.imgur.com/kWiMIMW.png target=_blank>http://i.imgur.com/kWiMIMW.png</a>
  62. #3812
    bigred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    15,437
    Location
    Nest of Douchebags
    Quote Originally Posted by a500lbgorilla
    He fit in ur mom last night!
    BURN
    LOL OPERATIONS
  63. #3813
    bigred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    15,437
    Location
    Nest of Douchebags
    LOL OPERATIONS
  64. #3814
    bigred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    15,437
    Location
    Nest of Douchebags
    we beez descending, dunno when i get kicked off this guy
    LOL OPERATIONS
  65. #3815
    in flight interwebs is so ballin. Im so pissed my flight to asialand did not have it. Srsly, youd think the japs would be the first to implement this.
    You-- yes, you-- you're a cunt.
  66. #3816
    Yea long flights with internet is the shit. Pwning feesh a couple miles up is fun.
  67. #3817
    bigred, go see this and give a trip report pls. thx
    http://www.nytimes.com/2009/10/23/ar...23samurai.html
  68. #3818
    That samurai thing looks bad ass. Def go see it and report back.
  69. #3819
    margaritas cha cha cha!


  70. #3820
    lolzzz_321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    7,476
    Location
    My ice is polarized


    I am second in line at the intersection, in between the white and blue cars, talking on my cell phone, and waiting on the light to turn green. I see a silver/black car zooming down the frontage road, and for some reason the orange car starts going across the intersection at the same time.

    Silver/black car doesn't even put on its breaks and slams into orange car going 40 or 50. Silver car flys through the intersection and into a field to the right of me. Crap, the engine/front end is on fire.

    I tell my gf something bad has happened and I need to go. I am out my car within 5 seconds I'd say. Run about 20 yards and there is a man in like his late 20s early 30s getting out of the passenger side. Woman is not moving out of the drivers seat and the fire is getting bigger. She is semi conscious, but not really responding to pleas that her car is on fire and she needs to get out. She looks like she just wants to go back to sleep.

    Man is telling me i need to get her out, and is just saying, "honey (i assume it's his gf) get out get out." I am thinking wtf help me but I think maybe he was just in shock or something. At this moment, another man comes up and we start to try to get her out, things are a little crumpled inside. Not like WE NEED THE JAWS OF LIFE bad, but we can't just pull her out either. Something in the engine pops and sizzles, maybe the radiator? I don't really know anything about cars, but it scares the shit out of us. The fire got a little bigger and the flames are licking just inside the windshield. I finally free her arm from the seatbelt and he grabs her top half and I grab her legs and we carry her away from the car.

    On the road where my car is at, there are like 7 frantic ladies screaming into their cell phones @ 911 operators I assume. We lay her down and I feel she has a pulse and is breathing. She just wants to roll over on her side and go to sleep. I tell her bf to keep on talking to her and don't let her roll over. I go over by the car and go get my flip flops that got stuck in the mud. Maybe stupid, but I figured the car wasn't going to explode unless the gas tank caught on fire.

    Maybe 30 sec later firetruck shows up and puts the fire out in like 2 secs. Police ask what happen at the scene, and called me twice last night to verify some things.
  71. #3821
    post of the month at least, that is badass. good job, Jon.

    not only are you a hero but you have jedi mspaint skills to boot, lol


  72. #3822
    Jack Sawyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    7,666
    Location
    Jack-high straight flush motherfucker
    hero_trip imo

    invaluable shit you did right there, very nice.
    My dream... is to fly... over the rainbow... so high...


    Cogito ergo sum

    VHS is like a book? and a book is like a stack of kindles.
    Hey, I'm in a movie!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYdwe3ArFWA
  73. #3823
    Galapogos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    6,876
    Location
    The Loser's Lounge
    That's awesome! When you say "something bad has happened" she probably thought something along the lines of you spilled your drink or whatever. But you were actually saving some concussed chick from an exploding car. That's cool.


    Quote Originally Posted by sauce123
    I don't get why you insist on stacking off with like jack high all the time.
  74. #3824
    lolzzz_321 is a thinking person after all!


  75. #3825
    lolzzz_321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    7,476
    Location
    My ice is polarized
    I think I watched too much ER!

    I didn't think to take pictures so all i have is this:

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •