Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,288,000 Posts!
Poker ForumFTR Community

Randomness thread, part two.

Page 343 of 400 FirstFirst ... 243293333341342343344345353393 ... LastLast
Results 25,651 to 25,725 of 29989
  1. #25651
    The diversity within groups is greater than the diversity between groups.
  2. #25652
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/22...st-argues.html

    If you don't eat hamburgers, you're misogynist.

    And probably racist too.
  3. #25653
    Overheard in Tesco...

    "Daddy, why is my sister called Teresa?"
    "Because your Mommy loves Easter, and it's an anagram."
    "Ah, I see, thanks Dad."
    "No problem Alan."
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
  4. #25654
    The story of Easter...

    Around 2000 years ago, Jesus got nailed to a cross. We call this Good Friday. He got put into a cave with a big stone put in front of it, too big a stone for anyone to move (even though someone must have put it there), and a few days later they had a look in there, and he was gone. Naturally, the most likely explanation is that he came back to life and did some magic to get out, and so we celebrate this wonderful event by getting someone to dress up as a bunny and hide some chocolate eggs for kids to go looking for. Because rabbits, eggs and Jesus are a natural combination.

    What a wonderful time of the year. Happy Easter everyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
  5. #25655
    MadMojoMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    9,661
    Location
    St Louis, MO
    You forgot to mention how white he was, and that he now lives at the North Pole.
  6. #25656
    I want someone to explain to me how Christianity, in its entirety, is not a sin.

    Moses said "Rule number one...no other gods!!!"

    Then like 3000 years later someone said "well....cmon...just one more??"

    And somehow that was ok.
  7. #25657
    Yeah no other gods.

    But we'll sneak in some pagan fertility celebrations and pretend it's Christian.
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
  8. #25658
    Can't remember which thread we were talking about media bias in, but check out the BBC right now.

    Porton Down (UK chemical lab) have said they are unable to confirm the nerve agent is Russian.

    You have to search for the article on the BBC website, it's not on their front page.
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
  9. #25659
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaStand View Post
    I want someone to explain to me how Christianity, in its entirety, is not a sin.

    Moses said "Rule number one...no other gods!!!"

    Then like 3000 years later someone said "well....cmon...just one more??"

    And somehow that was ok.
    It's called the Holy Trinity. It's really just one god. There, that solves it, right? Oh, and the Virgin Mary isn't a god, and you absolutely should not worship her as one... unless you're Latino, then have at it, but if anyone asks, say she's not a god.

    If you've still got questions, ask wuf, he's fond of Christianity and he's really good at hand waving.
    Last edited by boost; 04-04-2018 at 07:30 PM.
  10. #25660
    And she's definitely a virgin. Do not ask Catholics if they can be sure she wasn't just telling Joseph a pack of lies, it offends them for some reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
  11. #25661
    Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    cant believe the 2nd randomness thread has lasted 10 years

    lukie where u at
    Shh, I'm not trying to feel old just yet..
  12. #25662
    Wrestlemania weekend!!!!!

    NXT takeover looks like it should be a great show, on now.
  13. #25663
    Quote Originally Posted by OngBonga View Post
    Overheard in Tesco...

    "Daddy, why is my sister called Teresa?"
    "Because your Mommy loves Easter, and it's an anagram."
    "Ah, I see, thanks Dad."
    "No problem Alan."
    Ong, no need to lie pal.
  14. #25664
    I've missed you savy, it's made my day to see you calling me a liar for a poor seasonal joke over a week ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
  15. #25665
    MadMojoMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    9,661
    Location
    St Louis, MO
    Hi, Savy.

    How was your WWE weekend?
  16. #25666
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMojoMonkey View Post
    Hi, Savy.

    How was your WWE weekend?
    NXT was brilliant, wrestlemania was overall a good watch but pretty poor nearer the end.

    Quote Originally Posted by OngBonga View Post
    I've missed you savy, it's made my day to see you calling me a liar for a poor seasonal joke over a week ago.
    I can't see myself posting very much anymore I'm not interested in the vast majority of what gets spoken about on here and it's fairly dead anyway.
  17. #25667
    So a dude comes to your house, takes your cell phone, and tries to abscond with your property.

    You use your gun to protect your stuff, and somehow YOU are the criminal??

    WTF America???

    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/04/10...ans-ar-15.html
  18. #25668
    oskar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6,712
    Location
    in ur accounts... confiscating ur funz
    Even if cell phone theft was punishable by death, you'd still have to give the man due process before injecting him over some chinese electronics. Doesn't sound like it was on his property either... and he knew the guy.
    If that looks like a lawful killing to you, how do you feel about a pupil who steals a teachers cellphone? Should the teacher be allowed to kill the student? And if not, how is this different?
    The strengh of a hero is defined by the weakness of his villains.
  19. #25669
    MadMojoMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    9,661
    Location
    St Louis, MO
    Quote Originally Posted by oskar View Post
    Even if cell phone theft was punishable by death, you'd still have to give the man due process before injecting him over some chinese electronics. Doesn't sound like it was on his property either... and he knew the guy.
    If that looks like a lawful killing to you, how do you feel about a pupil who steals a teachers cellphone? Should the teacher be allowed to kill the student? And if not, how is this different?
    Don't feed the troll.
  20. #25670
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMojoMonkey View Post
    Don't feed the troll.
    Don't name call. It's toxic to the forum!!!

    Spoiler:
    ass hole
  21. #25671
    Quote Originally Posted by oskar View Post
    Even if cell phone theft was punishable by death, you'd still have to give the man due process before injecting him over some chinese electronics.
    No, that's not how self-defense works. It doesn't matter if it's trivial "chinese electronics" or your life savings. It doesn't matter if it's your car, or a box of CocoPuffs. If someone is stealing your shit, you blast 'em.

    Doesn't sound like it was on his property either...
    So? Imagine you're armed. You're walking down the street and someone tries to take your wallet? Do you just hand it over and say "Well, I would shoot you, but we're not on my property, so here's my money"

    and he knew the guy
    Again, imagine you're armed. You come home to find your wife getting raped by your neighbor, and he refuses to stop. Are you gonna shoot the guy? Or are you gonna say "Well, I would shoot you, but since I know you I'll just describe you to the police later. Hurry up and finish"

    If that looks like a lawful killing to you, how do you feel about a pupil who steals a teachers cellphone? Should the teacher be allowed to kill the student? And if not, how is this different?
    I'm not seeing why the distinction of teacher & student is relevant. The only question here is should a property owner be allowed to defend his property from a thief using deadly force. I'm sure the nuances vary from state to state, but overall I would say "yes definitely".
  22. #25672
    oskar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6,712
    Location
    in ur accounts... confiscating ur funz
    Well at least you're consistent.
    The strengh of a hero is defined by the weakness of his villains.
  23. #25673
    Quote Originally Posted by oskar View Post
    Well at least you're consistent.
    I admit the details in the article are vague. There could be a crime here. But I'm not seeing enough information to determine how this situation differs from a simple case of a property owner lawfully thwarting a thief.
  24. #25674
    Smith had become angry after demanding Lavon return his cellphone and shot at him with a Glock semiautomatic pistol, the complaint said.


    It's not clear if Lavon stole the phone or possessed it with Smith's consent and failed to return it in what Smith felt was a timely manner upon request. This distinction does matter. Further, Smith did not open fire while trying to resist being relieved of his property, he shot at Lavon as he fled. Again, this distinction matters, legally and morally.
  25. #25675
    Jack Sawyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    7,669
    Location
    Jack-high straight flush motherfucker
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaStand View Post
    No, that's not how self-defense works. It doesn't matter if it's trivial "chinese electronics" or your life savings. It doesn't matter if it's your car, or a box of CocoPuffs. If someone is stealing your shit, you blast 'em.
    Kill a man over 5c. Fucking perfect


    Quote Originally Posted by BananaStand View Post
    So? Imagine you're armed. You're walking down the street and someone tries to take your wallet? Do you just hand it over and say "Well, I would shoot you, but we're not on my property, so here's my money"
    This is the argument that conveys the stereotype that with the gun you feel like a man and without it you feel like a boy

    Quote Originally Posted by BananaStand View Post
    Again, imagine you're armed. You come home to find your wife getting raped by your neighbor, and he refuses to stop. Are you gonna shoot the guy? Or are you gonna say "Well, I would shoot you, but since I know you I'll just describe you to the police later. Hurry up and finish"
    ... and you shoot your wife in the process too, Keyser Sôze style. And, like Keyser Sôze, the kids while you are at it. Even the dog. Shoot everything that moves, burn down the house, then go out for the families of the guilty, even people who happen to just know them

    Quote Originally Posted by BananaStand View Post
    No, that's not how self-defense works. It doesn't matter if it's trivial "chinese electronics" or your life savings. It doesn't matter if it's your car, or a box of CocoPuffs. If someone is stealing your shit, you blast 'em.
    Ok, judge, jury and executioner all in one. Anti gun people prefer to outsource those tasks to professionals
    My dream... is to fly... over the rainbow... so high...


    Cogito ergo sum

    VHS is like a book? and a book is like a stack of kindles.
    Hey, I'm in a movie!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYdwe3ArFWA
  26. #25676
    Jack Sawyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    7,669
    Location
    Jack-high straight flush motherfucker
    My dream... is to fly... over the rainbow... so high...


    Cogito ergo sum

    VHS is like a book? and a book is like a stack of kindles.
    Hey, I'm in a movie!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYdwe3ArFWA
  27. #25677
    Something to entertain Ong when he has lots of spliffs.

    https://imgur.com/gallery/1uA6031
  28. #25678
    Epilepsy warning please
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
  29. #25679
    Apparent motion doesn't induce seizures, flashing lights do.

    Have another spliff and try it again.
  30. #25680
    oskar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6,712
    Location
    in ur accounts... confiscating ur funz
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaStand View Post
    I'm not seeing why the distinction of teacher & student is relevant. The only question here is should a property owner be allowed to defend his property from a thief using deadly force. I'm sure the nuances vary from state to state, but overall I would say "yes definitely".
    http://www.heraldsun.com/news/nation...208437499.html

    At least someone's agreeing with you.
    The strengh of a hero is defined by the weakness of his villains.
  31. #25681
  32. #25682
    Quote Originally Posted by oskar View Post
    http://www.heraldsun.com/news/nation...208437499.html

    At least someone's agreeing with you.
    That's a tragedy. Not a crime.
  33. #25683
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopadoop View Post
    But wind turbines are fucking hideous!!!!
  34. #25684
    oskar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6,712
    Location
    in ur accounts... confiscating ur funz
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaStand View Post
    That's a tragedy. Not a crime.
    Why tragedy? You take someone else's stuff without permission, you have forfeit your right to life. Or are you flip flopping on me here?
    The strengh of a hero is defined by the weakness of his villains.
  35. #25685
    Quote Originally Posted by oskar View Post
    Why tragedy? You take someone else's stuff without permission, you have forfeit your right to life. Or are you flip flopping on me here?
    How is it flip flopping?

    The first story was about an actual thief. The second story was about a perceived thief. The law doesn't make a distinction, so neither shooting should be a crime. In the first story, an actual thief was punished. That's justice (the "fairness" of which is debatable, sure). In the second story, someone was killed for being mistakenly perceived as a thief. That's clearly NOT justice. That's a tragedy.
  36. #25686
    oskar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6,712
    Location
    in ur accounts... confiscating ur funz
    If the father had a right to shoot, then the son was rightfully shot.
    He wasn't mistaken for a thief. He stole his brothers truck. He may have planned on returning it, but the intention of returning something doesn't change the fact that he stole it.
    Last edited by oskar; 04-17-2018 at 04:32 PM.
    The strengh of a hero is defined by the weakness of his villains.
  37. #25687
    Quote Originally Posted by oskar View Post
    If the father had a right to shoot, then the son was rightfully shot.
    This is not in dispute.

    He wasn't mistaken for a thief.
    Then why was he shot?

    He stole his brothers truck
    That's a dubious assertion. He didn't leave the family property. If I came into your office and picked up a pen, signed something, then put the pen back...am I thief?

    He may have planned on returning it, but the intention of returning something doesn't change the fact that he stole it.
    Disagree, but really it doesn't matter. It's a distinction without a difference. The kid did something that carried the risk of being perceived as a thief, and that risk was realized. Word it however you like. It doesn't change the justifiable-ness of the shooting.
  38. #25688
    oskar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6,712
    Location
    in ur accounts... confiscating ur funz
    Read the whole thing, then respond after you have collected your thoughts. Sometimes the second part of a sentence contains clues that clarify the first part.
    You were the one who is defending the idea that you should be allowed to kill people based on dubious assertions. The shooting is only justifiable if you presume that you are allowed to execute an unidentified person who you perceive to have stolen something that is your, or a blood relatives property, and as such should carry no repercussions.

    I don't want to be Mr. Obvious over here, but isn't this a ridiculously easy get out of jail free card? Slip someone your phone, shoot them in the back as they walk away. "Your honor, he had my phone!"
    - "DISMISSED!"
    The strengh of a hero is defined by the weakness of his villains.
  39. #25689
    Quote Originally Posted by oskar View Post
    Read the whole thing, then respond after you have collected your thoughts. Sometimes the second part of a sentence contains clues that clarify the first part.
    If you feel I've misunderstood you somehow, just say so, and explain what you think I've misunderstood. Being a dick-hole isn't really helping this discussion.

    You were the one who is defending the idea that you should be allowed to kill people based on dubious assertions.
    Incorrect. You can kill people based on reasonable and justifiable assertions that your life or property are being threatened.

    The shooting is only justifiable if you presume that you are allowed to execute an unidentified person who you perceive to have stolen something that is your, or a blood relatives property, and as such should carry no repercussions.
    I didn't say "no repercussions". In the cell phone story, the shooter may be subject to ethical judgement from his peers. If this guy applied for a job from me and I googled his name, I wouldn't hire him. It's also possible that the victim's family could seek remedies in civil court. Being an asshole carries repercussions. Just not the same repercussions as being a criminal.

    I don't want to be Mr. Obvious over here,
    Yes you do

    but isn't this a ridiculously easy get out of jail free card?
    No. Applying the law isn't that objective and simple. If it were, lawyers wouldn't exist, juries wouldn't be needed, and judges would make $25K a year.
    Last edited by BananaStand; 04-17-2018 at 08:02 PM.
  40. #25690
    They have a phrase for situations like this: don't piss on my shoe and tell me it's raining.
  41. #25691
    MadMojoMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    9,661
    Location
    St Louis, MO
    Has anyone else noticed that YouTube suggestions have gone all unhelpful lately?

    Like, I click one random link, but don't watch the full video, and I'm seeing suggestions in my feed for dozens of videos related to the one which I obviously didn't even enjoy enough to finish the video.

    Anyone else notice this?
  42. #25692
    oskar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6,712
    Location
    in ur accounts... confiscating ur funz
    You can select "not interested" from the pulldown menu, but it seems to take a lot of voting until they no longer suggest a channel.
    I think it's all about clickthrough rate and watch time.
    The strengh of a hero is defined by the weakness of his villains.
  43. #25693
    oskar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6,712
    Location
    in ur accounts... confiscating ur funz
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    They have a phrase for situations like this: don't piss on my shoe and tell me it's raining.
    No idea who's pissing and who's the shoe in this analogy.
    The strengh of a hero is defined by the weakness of his villains.
  44. #25694
    oskar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6,712
    Location
    in ur accounts... confiscating ur funz
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaStand View Post
    No. Applying the law isn't that objective and simple. If it were, lawyers wouldn't exist, juries wouldn't be needed, and judges would make $25K a year.
    How would you determine whether the cellphone was stolen or the person coerced into taking it, or later placed. Seems like based on the presumption of innocence you'd have to let the person go.
    The strengh of a hero is defined by the weakness of his villains.
  45. #25695
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMojoMonkey View Post
    Has anyone else noticed that YouTube suggestions have gone all unhelpful lately?

    Like, I click one random link, but don't watch the full video, and I'm seeing suggestions in my feed for dozens of videos related to the one which I obviously didn't even enjoy enough to finish the video.

    Anyone else notice this?
    Nope, pretty much all Ozzy Man, Numberphile, agadmator and reggae in my suggestions.
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
  46. #25696
    Quote Originally Posted by oskar View Post
    How would you determine whether the cellphone was stolen or the person coerced into taking it, or later placed
    That's a questions of fact for investigators, or possibly a jury.
  47. #25697
    oskar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6,712
    Location
    in ur accounts... confiscating ur funz
    But how would YOU go about determining it if you were the investigator, judge or possibly a jury.
    The strengh of a hero is defined by the weakness of his villains.
  48. #25698
    Quote Originally Posted by oskar View Post
    But how would YOU go about determining it if you were the investigator, judge or possibly a jury.
    The first thing I would do is get myself educated in homicide detective-ery and criminal law. Then I would use those skills to investigate the crime. Then I would make a determination about guilt.
  49. #25699
    oskar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6,712
    Location
    in ur accounts... confiscating ur funz
    You don't need a criminal law degree for that, you need a precog. A law degree doesn't give you magic powers.
    The strengh of a hero is defined by the weakness of his villains.
  50. #25700
    I stand by my answer
  51. #25701
    oskar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6,712
    Location
    in ur accounts... confiscating ur funz
    You misspelled diversion.
    The strengh of a hero is defined by the weakness of his villains.
  52. #25702
    Well then maybe I don't understand the question.

    But how would YOU go about determining it if you were the investigator, judge or possibly a jury.
    I'd do all the stuff they do on Law & Order. I'd interrogate the shooter and try to determine if he's truthful. I'd interview witnesses. I'd talk to people that know them. I'd try to find out if there was a different motive than a cell phone theft. I'd look at the forensic evidence. How was he shot. How many times. I'd scrutinize everything the shooter did after the shooting. I'd weigh the facts. And I'd determine an outcome.
  53. #25703
    oskar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6,712
    Location
    in ur accounts... confiscating ur funz
    Given what evidence could you find the accused guilty?
    The strengh of a hero is defined by the weakness of his villains.
  54. #25704
    Quote Originally Posted by oskar View Post
    Given what evidence could you find the accused guilty?
    That's not how this game works. The burden of proof is on the prosecution sir.
  55. #25705
    oskar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6,712
    Location
    in ur accounts... confiscating ur funz
    Give me an example of the kind of proof you could give if you were the prosecution.
    The strengh of a hero is defined by the weakness of his villains.
  56. #25706
    Quote Originally Posted by oskar View Post
    Give me an example of the kind of proof you could give if you were the prosecution.
    Perhaps there are witnesses and acquaintances of the parties who can illustrate a non self-defense motive or malice aforethought.

    Where are you going with this?
  57. #25707
    oskar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6,712
    Location
    in ur accounts... confiscating ur funz
    It's just fun watching you chase your tail.
    The strengh of a hero is defined by the weakness of his villains.
  58. #25708
    MadMojoMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    9,661
    Location
    St Louis, MO
    I don't want to be too excited over a small step in a long marathon, but this strikes me as a rather momentous step.

    MIT proof-of-concept design for manufacturing graphene in a continuous process.
    http://news.mit.edu/2018/manufacturi...membranes-0418

    Again, I don't want to get too excited over a small step, but loads of "future tech" ideas are limited by needing stronger, lighter materials, and mass production of graphene has been widely anticipated as our best next step for materials science to bring us that/those material(s).
  59. #25709
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMojoMonkey View Post
    I don't want to be too excited over a small step in a long marathon, but this strikes me as a rather momentous step.

    MIT proof-of-concept design for manufacturing graphene in a continuous process.
    http://news.mit.edu/2018/manufacturi...membranes-0418

    Again, I don't want to get too excited over a small step, but loads of "future tech" ideas are limited by needing stronger, lighter materials, and mass production of graphene has been widely anticipated as our best next step for materials science to bring us that/those material(s).
    Do you have insight into what appears to be a difference between tech created by companies and tech created by not-companies? What I'm getting at is this divide: companies keep creating new things that hit the market and people buy, while popular articles keep talking about amazing things happening in research that rarely seem to hit the market.
  60. #25710
    Seriously, whose alt is Banana?

    There's like zero chance he's not someone's alt-- I mean, maybe, just maybe he's just a random troll that stumbled upon a small but active forum to have some fun on-- but he's most certainly not a real person.
  61. #25711
    Quote Originally Posted by boost View Post
    Seriously, whose alt is Banana?

    There's like zero chance he's not someone's alt-- I mean, maybe, just maybe he's just a random troll that stumbled upon a small but active forum to have some fun on-- but he's most certainly not a real person.
    aren't you guys getting fucking tired of this??

    Alright, I'll bite....what specific post here are you objecting to?
  62. #25712
    Shush spoon/wuf/rilla or whoever the fuck you really are. It's been at least a month since we talked about how you're an alt, the topic is clearly up for renewal.
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
  63. #25713
    oskar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6,712
    Location
    in ur accounts... confiscating ur funz
    Quote Originally Posted by boost View Post
    Seriously, whose alt is Banana?

    There's like zero chance he's not someone's alt-- I mean, maybe, just maybe he's just a random troll that stumbled upon a small but active forum to have some fun on-- but he's most certainly not a real person.
    Spoon would be the obvious candidate. I thought about it, but I don't think spoon could possibly go this long without posting a coontown gif.

    Quote Originally Posted by MadMojoMonkey View Post
    skynet shit
    That sounds sick as fuck!
    If they can make foil, they can make cylinders, right? At the very least. Or fold it into a crane. I don't know much about origami but I heard it's great.
    The strengh of a hero is defined by the weakness of his villains.
  64. #25714
    oskar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6,712
    Location
    in ur accounts... confiscating ur funz
    The strengh of a hero is defined by the weakness of his villains.
  65. #25715
    Quote Originally Posted by oskar View Post
    Listen up white people.....I started doing this a decade ago and feel I'm way ahead of the curve now.

    When you're singing along with, or quoting, rap music, just replace *that* word with "Fella" and you'll be fine.
  66. #25716
    Quote Originally Posted by oskar View Post
    oi matey, ya think ong has a loicense to explain himself or wot?
  67. #25717
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    oi matey, ya think ong has a loicense to explain himself or wot?
    You need to see the world a bit more. No-one fucking talks like that here.
  68. #25718
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopadoop View Post
    You need to see the world a bit more. No-one fucking talks like that here.
    oi matey, ya got a fookin' loicense for not recognoizing satoire?
  69. #25719
    lol, it's so bad it's good.
  70. #25720
    Quote Originally Posted by oskar View Post
    It wasn't me.
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
  71. #25721
    Is wuf trying to talk like a British farmer who's drunk a little too much coider?
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
  72. #25722
    Quote Originally Posted by OngBonga View Post
    Is wuf trying to talk like a British Globally Inclusive Peoplekind farmer who's drunk a little too much coider?
    Oi matey, don't let ye constable 'ear ya talkin' loike that without yer loicense!
  73. #25723
    http://www.foxnews.com/travel/2018/0...nto-fight.html

    Watch the video. How useless are tasers?
  74. #25724
    I think that guy just happens to not do pain. Kind of funny that after a good minute of tasing, he's still casually asking why they're taking him off the plane.
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
  75. #25725
    Quote Originally Posted by OngBonga View Post
    Kind of funny that after a good minute of tasing, he's still casually asking why they're taking him off the plane.
    Funniest part to me is watching the cop tase the guy for a minute, see that it's not working, and instead of dropping an elbow into his skull and dragging him off the plane, they just try tasing him in a different part of his body.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •