Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,256,000 Posts!
Poker ForumFTR Community

*** Official Politics Shitposting Thread ***

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 150 of 704
  1. #76
    She's quite nice imo. Great dimples, nice smile, nice body. I'd do her, pointy elbows and all.
  2. #77
    OngBonga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    15,825
    Location
    England
    Here's a ten.

    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
  3. #78
    Half of the time I like them half retarded. I'm also big into characterization-ability. So basically when a chick is half hot half retarded in the face and has a personality that won't bore me to death, she ight.
    Last edited by wufwugy; 12-05-2016 at 07:59 PM.
  4. #79
    It's like Ivanka. Half hot half retarded (more like 3/4ths hot 1/4th squirrel smuggling nuts in her cheeks).
  5. #80
    Speaking of! No half retarded here!

  6. #81
    No greater shitposter than the Shitposter-in-chief-brother

  7. #82
    DONALD! You sonofabitch!

  8. #83
    fucking lol

  9. #84
    OngBonga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    15,825
    Location
    England
    She used to be a ten...

    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
  10. #85
    OngBonga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    15,825
    Location
    England
    To be fair, Bjork is also beginning to show signs of Debbie Harry Syndrome. I'm not sure I can seriously continue to rate her ten, either.
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
  11. #86
    OngBonga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    15,825
    Location
    England
    Ooh Kari from Mythbusters, she's a ten...

    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
  12. #87
    oskar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    4,339
    Location
    in ur accounts... confiscating ur funz
    Marianne Faithful used to be an 11/10




    Now she's a 10/10 granny.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJYh5k6jv8g

    Time is a cruel mistress.
    The strengh of a hero is defined by the weakness of his villains.
  13. #88
    oskar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    4,339
    Location
    in ur accounts... confiscating ur funz
    Quote Originally Posted by OngBonga View Post
    To be fair, Bjork is also beginning to show signs of Debbie Harry Syndrome. I'm not sure I can seriously continue to rate her ten, either.
    Bjork looked like 16 in her 30's. That's a recording session for Homogenic which came out in 97 when she was 32:
    https://youtu.be/ldP7I3OfQYU?t=8m
    The strengh of a hero is defined by the weakness of his villains.
  14. #89
    OngBonga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    15,825
    Location
    England
    Just hearing her talk does things for me. That accent. Holy fuck that accent.
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
  15. #90
    Based Uncle Nige shortlisted for Time Person of the Year! Yesssssssssss!!!
  16. #91
    The cheeky bastard had best get it.


  17. #92
    Dow is up over 1000 points since Mr. Trump became President-elect Trump. That's a 1000 points that would not have happened if Clinton won. Markets would have seen her as a continuation of Obama. This is an even bigger rally than I would have predicted, and I was predicting a very bullish next 8 years.
  18. #93
  19. #94
  20. #95
    Kenya spot when the media hoaxes stopped working?

  21. #96
  22. #97
  23. #98
    OngBonga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    15,825
    Location
    England
    ...

    Craig Murray, the former UK ambassador to Uzbekistan, who is a close associate of Assange, called the CIA claims “bullshit”, adding: “They are absolutely making it up.”
    “I know who leaked them,” Murray said. “I’ve met the person who leaked them, and they are certainly not Russian and it’s an insider.
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
  24. #99
    OngBonga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    15,825
    Location
    England
    Murray goes on to point out that if the Yanks knew who the leak/hack was, they would be relentlessly pursuing them, regardless of their nationality. The evidence for that is currently residing at the Ecuadorian Embassy.

    America have no idea who it was, and it certainly wasn't the Russians.
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
  25. #100
    It's not like the media pushing this story hasn't been caught in blatant lies many, many, many, many, many times over the election cycle. Their credibility is gone.
  26. #101
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    It's not like the media pushing this story hasn't been caught in blatant lies many, many, many, many, many times over the election cycle. Their credibility is gone.
    The media losing credibility for lying
  27. #102
    Found y'all new wallpaper

  28. #103
  29. #104
  30. #105
    Homicide in Mozambique!

  31. #106
    OngBonga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    15,825
    Location
    England
    More from Craig Murray on the claim that Russia is behind the "hacks" relating to Clinton...

    https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archi...uses-keyboard/
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
  32. #107
    Sorry, opposite of a shitpost, can't help it

  33. #108
    y'all boring af
  34. #109
    CoccoBill's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,356
    Location
    Finding my game
    Our brains have just one scale, and we resize our experiences to fit.

    You wake me up early in the morning to tell me that I'm right? Please wait until I'm wrong.

  35. #110
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    y'all boring af
    The last thing you posted never even appeared.
  36. #111
    Quote Originally Posted by ImSavy View Post
    The last thing you posted never even appeared.
    tried to d-v the gifv

    http://i.imgur.com/1GfW0D2.mp4
  37. #112
    opening paragraph is the onion.
  38. #113
  39. #114
    a500lbgorilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    28,034
    Location
    himself fucker.
    <a href=http://i.imgur.com/kWiMIMW.png target=_blank>http://i.imgur.com/kWiMIMW.png</a>
  40. #115
    lol that is funny
  41. #116
    Too many lols

  42. #117
    He only started giving it the big one when Obama was leaving, if anything he thinks Trump will be the bitch. Otherwise why bother trying to gain status if Trump is going to "run" things.
  43. #118
    I'm not sure what you're referring to.
  44. #119
    lol, President von Clownstick

    Happy New Year to all, including to my many enemies and those who have fought me and lost so badly they just don't know what to do. Love!
  45. #120
    You gotta admit he's gangster at pwnage. Nothing beats his godstomping letter to Mark Cuban, but this will do for the New Year.
  46. #121
    Who's he pwning? He sounds like a goofy teenager.
  47. #122
    pwnage is the language of teenagers.

    stuffy is the language of those who can't pwn.
  48. #123
    Exactly. It's the kind of language that makes teenagers respect you and adults think you're a social moron.
  49. #124
    I agree that adults have a long way to go to respecting pwnage.
  50. #125
    They do. Just like Trump has a ways to go to becoming an adult.
  51. #126
    OngBonga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    15,825
    Location
    England
    No, sorry, but adult is defined by age, and not by an individual's concept of how an adult behaves.
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
  52. #127
    Serious adult when it matters; blasting dorks when it matters.
  53. #128
    Yup, blasting Vanity Fair, SNL, Hamilton, etc. were all matters of national security. Had nothing to do with being a narcissistic baby. Lol what a clown.
  54. #129
    Quote Originally Posted by OngBonga View Post
    Hmm, if I change the meaning of what he said so it becomes about biological age rather than maturity, then I can make it sound like he was talking nonsense
    well played.
  55. #130
    OngBonga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    15,825
    Location
    England
    Oh I see. So maturity is what defines "adult" to you. Sadly, this is a poor measure, for the simple reason "maturity" is open to interpretation. Age is not, which is why I prefer this measure.

    Being petulant and obnoxious is not behaviour exclusive to children. We're talking about a 70 y/o billionaire here. Saying he's not an adult is about as effective insult as saying he's not American.
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
  56. #131
    JKDS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    6,792
    Location
    Chandler, AZ
    You're saying adults can never act childish, because they are older than children?
  57. #132
    CoccoBill's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,356
    Location
    Finding my game
    Quote Originally Posted by OngBonga View Post
    saying he's not American.
    Have you seen his long form birth certificate?
    Our brains have just one scale, and we resize our experiences to fit.

    You wake me up early in the morning to tell me that I'm right? Please wait until I'm wrong.

  58. #133
    Quote Originally Posted by OngBonga View Post
    Oh I see. So maturity is what defines "adult" to you. Sadly, this is a poor measure, for the simple reason "maturity" is open to interpretation. Age is not, which is why I prefer this measure.
    Why would I contest that he's over 18? You're trying to make the argument about something completely different - because you know I'm right.


    Quote Originally Posted by OngBonga View Post
    Being petulant and obnoxious is not behaviour exclusive to children. We're talking about a 70 y/o billionaire here. Saying he's not an adult is about as effective insult as saying he's not American.
    Effective is subjective. It makes me laugh and that's good enough for me.
  59. #134
    OngBonga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    15,825
    Location
    England
    Quote Originally Posted by poop
    Why would I contest that he's over 18? You're trying to make the argument about something completely different - because you know I'm right.
    But you're not right, which is the only reason I'm even bothering to argue this point. Whether you like it or not, Donald Trump is an adult. Google the word "adult" and see what it actually means. It's a very different definition to "mature".



    Quote Originally Posted by JKDS
    You're saying adults can never act childish, because they are older than children?
    No, I'm saying that if an adult acts like a child, he is still an adult. If a dog goes meow, is it a cat? No, it's a fucking dog.
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
  60. #135
    OngBonga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    15,825
    Location
    England
    Quote Originally Posted by CoccoBill View Post
    Have you seen his long form birth certificate?
    No, but I haven't seen yours either.
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
  61. #136
    Quote Originally Posted by OngBonga View Post
    But you're not right, which is the only reason I'm even bothering to argue this point. Whether you like it or not, Donald Trump is an adult. Google the word "adult" and see what it actually means. It's a very different definition to "mature".
    You're absolutely right that a literal interpretation of what I said did not match what I meant. Good job on picking that up.


    Quote Originally Posted by OngBonga View Post
    No, I'm saying that if an adult acts like a child, he is still an adult. If a dog goes meow, is it a cat? No, it's a fucking dog.
    If a dog goes meow and starts trying to fuck cats, and you say 'he has a long way to go to becoming a dog', you're not actually disputing whether or not he's really a dog. You're saying he's not acting like a dog.

    You see, in language sometimes people use single words like 'adult' to stand in for 'act like an adult', since they assume other people have the sense to figure out the true meaning from the context.
  62. #137
    OngBonga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    15,825
    Location
    England
    Dogs behave like dogs. It's our human interpretation of how we think dogs should act, and indeed cats, that has us thinking "that dog has a long way to go before he's acting like a dog".

    If you think a 70 y/o man is not acting like an adult, Mr Trump doesn't need to change his behaviour to become an adult, you need to change your criteria.
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
  63. #138
    It's like if I called you a window-licking retard for making a big deal out of how I used the word 'adult' there. It wouldn't mean I actually think you lick windows and have an IQ below seventy since you clearly don't, it would be a way of expressing what I think of your behavior.
  64. #139
    Quote Originally Posted by OngBonga View Post
    It's our human interpretation of how we think dogs should act, and indeed cats, that has us thinking "that dog has a long way to go before he's acting like a dog".
    Not at all. We see patterns of behavior in dogs and cats that are different. Thus it's easy to conjure up examples of how they behave differently.


    Quote Originally Posted by OngBonga View Post
    If you think a 70 y/o man is not acting like an adult, Mr Trump doesn't need to change his behaviour to become an adult, you need to change your criteria.
    Mr. Trump doesn't get to write the playbook on how adults behave. If he acts in ways that are more typical of a juvenile than a grown man, then pointing that out it is perfectly legitimate. In fact it's what a lot of people do with Mr. Trump.
  65. #140
    Tired of not winning yet?
  66. #141
    OngBonga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    15,825
    Location
    England
    Quote Originally Posted by poop
    Mr. Trump doesn't get to write the playbook on how adults behave.
    Neither do you. That's because there is no playbook. And that's why your initial comment is nothing but empty rhetoric.
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
  67. #142
    OngBonga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    15,825
    Location
    England
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopadoop View Post
    It's like if I called you a window-licking retard for making a big deal out of how I used the word 'adult' there.
    At this point I'd just like to remind you of the title of this thread.

    I don't think you can tell yet when I'm being serious and when I'm not. This is pure pedantry on my part. I'm not making a big deal of it, I'm being a dick, and you're making a big deal of it by not just saying "yes ong, you're technically right, well done, now shut up".
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
  68. #143
    Quote Originally Posted by OngBonga View Post
    At this point I'd just like to remind you of the title of this thread.

    I don't think you can tell yet when I'm being serious and when I'm not. This is pure pedantry on my part. I'm not making a big deal of it, I'm being a dick, and you're making a big deal of it by not just saying "yes ong, you're technically right, well done, now shut up".
    The thing that makes my responses to your being a dick so clever is that by acting like i was taking your bullshit seriously, I made you think I actually believed you were really dumb enough to believe the crap you were saying.

    Live and learn, grasshopper. Live and learn.
  69. #144
    OngBonga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    15,825
    Location
    England
    Get in! I got you to think I was taking you seriously! Suck a dick!
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
  70. #145
    Ah but you cracked first: "Oh you don't know me, I was only joking. Oh please don't be mad."

    Lol you my bitch today.
  71. #146
    OngBonga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    15,825
    Location
    England
    Here's where I tell you I was being serious all along with the "adult" thing, and it's now I'm trolling you.

    Check fucking mate.
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
  72. #147
    That's right, dance some more little puppet. Keep dancing.
  73. #148
    OngBonga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    15,825
    Location
    England
    I said checkmate. There's no comeback from there.
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
  74. #149
    Still dancing? Wow, my power over you is even greater than I thought.
  75. #150
    I played some chess on NYE, I really suck when I'm drunk. Much more so than other people. I wonder why that is.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •