Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,287,000 Posts!
Poker ForumFTR Community

*** The Official MAGAposting thread ***

Page 50 of 119 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast
Results 3,676 to 3,750 of 8905
  1. #3676
    Is it really a fact that he paid two giant black guys to play Trump supporters and act out an attack that nobody witnessed? How does that make any sense?
    Nothing makes sense any more. This is what appears to have happened.

    Hate crimes happen all the time against Trump supporters as will as Trump haters. The media cherry pick what they want to report on, based on their political agenda. They are absolutely unwilling to present Trump supporters as victims.

    The blatant bias of the media is one reason why Trump won. His opponents are not learning from their mistakes. That alone should concern you, even if made up crimes don't.
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
  2. #3677
    oskar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6,669
    Location
    in ur accounts... confiscating ur funz
    You can keep me up to date if any more information comes out. Right now I don't think it's credible that anyone would be dumb enough to hire the two blackest looking black dudes to fake a racially motivated attack against another black guy with no witnesses. Here is where my bias comes in: I think Trump supporters are dumb enough to fabricate that story. I don't think anyone else would be dumb enough to act it out, but in the absence of facts I simply don't care one way or the other.

    If this was a msm story, then I agree that this should never have been brought up in absence of facts, but the only way I know about this is because about 1 in 3 T_D submissions was about that case.
    Last edited by oskar; 02-19-2019 at 07:41 PM.
    The strengh of a hero is defined by the weakness of his villains.
  3. #3678
    oskar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6,669
    Location
    in ur accounts... confiscating ur funz
    The strengh of a hero is defined by the weakness of his villains.
  4. #3679
    I think Trump supporters are dumb enough to fabricate that story.
    This is a serious flaw in your thinking. You have this crazy idea that Trump supporters = dumb, Trump haters = not dumb. The obvious truth is that there will be a wide spectrum of people on both sides of the political divide. There are dumbasses on both sides, there are geniuses on both sides.

    You can't just assume that everyone who votes Trump is dumb. If you actually think that, well sorry to be blunt, but it's you who comes across as dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
  5. #3680
    MadMojoMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    9,511
    Location
    St Louis, MO
    Quote Originally Posted by oskar View Post
    IDK anything about this, but Saudi oil will be gone in our lifetimes.
    My source is my college roommate, now a Saudi engineer working in the oil fields in East Saudi Arabia.
    I don't think he has any reason to make that up, and he'd be in a position to know.
    When they run out of oil, they will need another power source.

    IDK what kind of nuclear secrets we're talking about. It is like, civilian nuclear power plant secrets?
    Or like... little red button nuclear secrets?
  6. #3681
    IDK what kind of nuclear secrets we're talking about. It is like, civilian nuclear power plant secrets?Or like... little red button nuclear secrets?
    The two are hardly mutually exclusive. If you have nuclear energy, you have the potential to make nuclear weapons.
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
  7. #3682
    MadMojoMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    9,511
    Location
    St Louis, MO
    Quote Originally Posted by OngBonga View Post
    The two are hardly mutually exclusive. If you have nuclear energy, you have the potential to make nuclear weapons.
    Not really, no. The differences in concentration of fissile material are significant... like years significant... like you need totally different levels and scales of nuclear enrichment that is going to be visible by satellite. Like you are not going from power plant to nuclear bomb in less than a decade, and there's going to be some really easy to notice nuclear blast testing going on during those final years.

    provided someone got you up to speed on civil nuclear tech, but would not share any info at all beyond that.

    It's like saying if I sell you a lawnmower, you have the potential to build a Formula 1 car. I guess you're a little closer than you were, but it's not like a slippery slope.
  8. #3683
    Well I'm hardly a nuclear expert, but I was under the impression that you could at least make a dirty bomb if you have nuclear waste. Perhaps not a sophisticated thermonuclear device, but still a nuclear weapon.
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
  9. #3684
    Quote Originally Posted by OngBonga View Post

    You can't just assume that everyone who votes Trump is dumb.
    True, but you don't have to assume that. You only have to assume that nearly everyone who is dumb votes Trump. And, given the dumbest people will generally come up with the dumbest fabrications, that seems to explain a lot of these kinds of stories.
  10. #3685
    You only have to assume that nearly everyone who is dumb votes Trump.
    This assumption is dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
  11. #3686
    Jack Sawyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    7,660
    Location
    Jack-high straight flush motherfucker
    Papa Bern is in the race.

    In first 4 hours since his announcement, with only individual donations, manages to outraise every other candidate who was already running.

    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/bernie-...-than-4-hours/

    If MONEY = SPEECH, apparently the people are speaking quite loudly


    A Papa Bern/Tulsi ticket would crush anything the GOP can cook up.
    My dream... is to fly... over the rainbow... so high...


    Cogito ergo sum

    VHS is like a book? and a book is like a stack of kindles.
    Hey, I'm in a movie!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYdwe3ArFWA
  12. #3687
    Quote Originally Posted by OngBonga View Post
    This assumption is dumb.
    I would bet it's pretty close to the truth.
  13. #3688
    oskar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6,669
    Location
    in ur accounts... confiscating ur funz
    The big story about the nuclear thing is that this is supposed to go through congress. The Trump administration tried to circumvent congress and ignored ethics advisors. This is also yet another huge deal that only Trumps closest circle and a hostile foreign power know about.

    Ong, I think the facts are not on your side. Qanon, mailorder bricks, Iraqi Dinar scam, border wall GoFundMe, border wall, Trump, zombi RBG conspiracy...
    If you listen to Trump and you're capable of the tought "that sounds coherent and reasonable!" - you're an idiot.
    The strengh of a hero is defined by the weakness of his villains.
  14. #3689
    Jack Sawyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    7,660
    Location
    Jack-high straight flush motherfucker
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Sawyer View Post
    LOL CNN being consistent.

    They do consistently hide the better presidential candidates you guys have though. Giving all sorts of platforms to the shit ones.
    "Billionaires should be able to finance their yachts, and students should be able to pay back their loans"

    - Amy Klobuchar, 2019

    So far, CNN has had the following town halls:
    1. Kamala Harris (literally hours after she announced)
    2. Howard Shultz
    3. Amy Klobuchar

    Next up is probably Kirsten Gillebrand or Corey Booker. Perhaps probably Andrew Yang. Most likely Pete Booty though.

    Warren? In April or May maybe. Tulsi? LOL. Papa Bern? Who's that?
    My dream... is to fly... over the rainbow... so high...


    Cogito ergo sum

    VHS is like a book? and a book is like a stack of kindles.
    Hey, I'm in a movie!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYdwe3ArFWA
  15. #3690
    oskar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6,669
    Location
    in ur accounts... confiscating ur funz
    The big story about the nuclear thing is that this is supposed to go through congress. The Trump administration tried to circumvent congress and ignored ethics advisors. This is yet another huge deal that only Trumps closest circle and a hostile foreign power know about.

    Quote Originally Posted by OngBonga View Post
    This is a serious flaw in your thinking. You have this crazy idea that Trump supporters = dumb
    I don't think the facts on your side: Qanon, mail order bricks, Iraqi Dinar scam, border wall GoFundMe, border wall, Trump, zombi RBG conspiracy...
    If you listen to Trump and you're capable of the tought "that sounds coherent and reasonable!" - you're an idiot.
    Last edited by oskar; 02-19-2019 at 07:55 PM.
    The strengh of a hero is defined by the weakness of his villains.
  16. #3691
    oskar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6,669
    Location
    in ur accounts... confiscating ur funz
    I think they announced a town hall with Bernie. Both CNN and NBC were surprisingly supportive of the Bernie nomination. Calling him a front runner - which... d'uh, but for MSM that's a startling concession.
    The strengh of a hero is defined by the weakness of his villains.
  17. #3692
    Jack Sawyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    7,660
    Location
    Jack-high straight flush motherfucker
    Quote Originally Posted by oskar View Post
    I don't think the facts on your side. Qanon, mailorder bricks, Iraqi Dinar scam, border wall GoFundMe, border wall, Trump, zombi RBG conspiracy...
    If you listen to Trump and you're capable of the tought "that sounds coherent and reasonable!" - you're an idiot.

    LOL I had to look up everything but the border wall

    LOLOL Iraqi Dinars? WTF
    My dream... is to fly... over the rainbow... so high...


    Cogito ergo sum

    VHS is like a book? and a book is like a stack of kindles.
    Hey, I'm in a movie!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYdwe3ArFWA
  18. #3693
    Jack Sawyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    7,660
    Location
    Jack-high straight flush motherfucker
    Quote Originally Posted by oskar View Post
    I think they announced a town hall with Bernie. Both CNN and NBC were surprisingly supportive of the Bernie nomination. Calling him a front runner - which... d'uh, but for MSM that's a startling concession.
    Links or it didn't happen

    I literally can't believe this LOL
    My dream... is to fly... over the rainbow... so high...


    Cogito ergo sum

    VHS is like a book? and a book is like a stack of kindles.
    Hey, I'm in a movie!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYdwe3ArFWA
  19. #3694
    Jack Sawyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    7,660
    Location
    Jack-high straight flush motherfucker
    Paging Admiral Ackbar
    My dream... is to fly... over the rainbow... so high...


    Cogito ergo sum

    VHS is like a book? and a book is like a stack of kindles.
    Hey, I'm in a movie!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYdwe3ArFWA
  20. #3695
    oskar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6,669
    Location
    in ur accounts... confiscating ur funz
    ItsHappening.gif!
    The strengh of a hero is defined by the weakness of his villains.
  21. #3696
    Quote Originally Posted by oskar View Post
    Qanon, mail order bricks, Iraqi Dinar scam, border wall GoFundMe, border wall, Trump, zombi RBG conspiracy...
    If you listen to Trump and you're capable of the tought "that sounds coherent and reasonable!" - you're an idiot.
    ...and of course pretty much any subforum of T_D
  22. #3697
    lol people are still giving money to this

    https://uk.gofundme.com/TheTrumpWall

    Based on their last update about six weeks ago, it seems the plan (if you can call it that) has morphed into building the wall without the involvement of the government. So lmfao what, they're gonna just show up on some rancher's land one day with a construction crew, some hammer and nails, and a truckload of plywood?
  23. #3698
    I honestly can't stop laughing.

    Attachment 1091

    They're gonna get there, $20 at a time... and it'll only take about fifty years!!
  24. #3699
    oskar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6,669
    Location
    in ur accounts... confiscating ur funz
    At least some people got educated on how much different a billion is from a million. In a country where you have to financially ruin yourself to get a higher education, that's worth something.
    The strengh of a hero is defined by the weakness of his villains.
  25. #3700
    Quote Originally Posted by oskar View Post
    You can keep me up to date if any more information comes out.
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-47319044

    He's been arrested for filing a false police report.
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
  26. #3701
    It's kinda obvious that stuff like this would start to pop up. There's a cost to the adoption of the "believe every victim" meme. It incentivizes false accusations and fabrications.
  27. #3702
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Sawyer View Post
    Strange. Looking at your reply it would seem like *he* gave *her* an actual chance to make her point uninterrupted.





    Well, she did ask him. He said he was.

    Focus on the message, never on the messenger.



    You are focusing on the trees, missing the forest while you are at it.

    This is the dude in question

    You seem to think that being right is synonymous with being effective. I'm not missing the forest for the trees, but you might be. For the sake of making my point, I'll concede that Abrams is literally Satan. Omar still did an awful job in that hearing.
  28. #3703
    re: peoples reaction of skepticism about a story that /T_D latches onto:

    This is a terrible way to operate. "your side" will make mistakes, and "the other side" will latch onto these. Sometimes "the other side" will fabricate or exaggerate negative stories about "your side", and vice versa-- but to just outright disbelieve a story because it works to the advantage of those you disagree, and therefore is promoted by them, is going to leave you in a truthless bubble built of confirmation bias.
  29. #3704
    Quote Originally Posted by boost View Post
    It's kinda obvious that stuff like this would start to pop up. There's a cost to the adoption of the "believe every victim" meme. It incentivizes false accusations and fabrications.
    This isn't the start. I remember at least a year ago some woman faking an email and claiming it as hate speech. It's a consequence of the left's obsession with labelling everyone as either a victim or an oppressor.

    The fake claims aren't the bigger problem. What is much more serious is the media and the social media celebrities supporting such "victims" unconditionally because it suits their political agenda, while paying no attention to anyone on the right who claims to be a victim of political oppression.

    The decent people on the left should be even more concerned than those on the right, since it is highly damaging to the credibility of the left.

    There's a reason I abandoned the left many years ago.
    Last edited by OngBonga; 02-21-2019 at 12:49 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
  30. #3705
    oskar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6,669
    Location
    in ur accounts... confiscating ur funz
    Quote Originally Posted by boost View Post
    re: peoples reaction of skepticism about a story that /T_D latches onto:

    This is a terrible way to operate. "your side" will make mistakes, and "the other side" will latch onto these. Sometimes "the other side" will fabricate or exaggerate negative stories about "your side", and vice versa-- but to just outright disbelieve a story because it works to the advantage of those you disagree, and therefore is promoted by them, is going to leave you in a truthless bubble built of confirmation bias.
    Go on T_D for a second and then tell me that I should have given credence to a story that these two guys were hired to impersonate Trump supporters:


    This fucking retard... This is the single best thing that has happened to Trump, possibly since he got into office. Certainly this year. Nobody knows the name Christopher Hasson. Everybody knows about Jessie Smollett now. You're not going to have a conversation with a trump supporter for the rest of time where they don't bring up the Jessie Smollett thing.

    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...15818512941057
    The strengh of a hero is defined by the weakness of his villains.
  31. #3706
    Quote Originally Posted by boost View Post
    re: peoples reaction of skepticism about a story that /T_D latches onto:

    This is a terrible way to operate. "your side" will make mistakes, and "the other side" will latch onto these. Sometimes "the other side" will fabricate or exaggerate negative stories about "your side", and vice versa-- but to just outright disbelieve a story because it works to the advantage of those you disagree, and therefore is promoted by them, is going to leave you in a truthless bubble built of confirmation bias.
    I disagree. If the other side is routinely coming up with dumb shit, at some point it's better to just close your mind to it than to keep thinking 'oh really? So and so runs a child porn ring out of a pizza joint?'

    Sure my side will do some dumb shit and some shit that's corrupt, and they'll get caught. That doesn't mean I should listen to tinfoil hatters who come up with implausible fantasies.
  32. #3707
    Quote Originally Posted by oskar
    Go on T_D for a second and then tell me that I should have given credence to a story that these two guys were hired to impersonate Trump supporters:
    Are you suggesting that black people by default oppose Trump? Because there's another flaw in your thinking.

    At least you seem to recognise how bad this is for the left.
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
  33. #3708
    Quote Originally Posted by boost View Post
    It's kinda obvious that stuff like this would start to pop up. There's a cost to the adoption of the "believe every victim" meme. It incentivizes false accusations and fabrications.
    I don't think there is such a thing as a 'believe every victim' meme. If there were,anyone could accuse you of anything and you'd go straight to jail to await a trial. I think what's happened is it's become apparent that simply dismissing victims' reports when it suits your needs doesn't work anyone.

    Most people who report crimes are being honest. It's newsworthy when someone makes a false report. So there's a certain rationale for leaning towards believing people who claim to be victims. This is much better than the alternative of not believing anyone when it doesn't suit your needs.
  34. #3709
    oskar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6,669
    Location
    in ur accounts... confiscating ur funz
    Quote Originally Posted by boost View Post
    It's kinda obvious that stuff like this would start to pop up. There's a cost to the adoption of the "believe every victim" meme. It incentivizes false accusations and fabrications.
    This story wasn't even seriously picked up until the story was about the possibility that it was faked. This was only made into big national news by social media. To claim that "the left" tried to play this up is extremely disingenuous.
    Last edited by oskar; 02-21-2019 at 01:20 PM.
    The strengh of a hero is defined by the weakness of his villains.
  35. #3710
    oskar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6,669
    Location
    in ur accounts... confiscating ur funz
    Quote Originally Posted by OngBonga View Post
    Are you suggesting that black people by default oppose Trump? Because there's another flaw in your thinking.

    At least you seem to recognise how bad this is for the left.
    YES!
    He's at like 5% approval rating. You have to be fucking retarded or a billionaire to be a black trump supporter. Go knock yourself out and find waldo: https://www.google.com/search?q=trum...w=1536&bih=736
    The strengh of a hero is defined by the weakness of his villains.
  36. #3711
    Quote Originally Posted by OngBonga View Post
    At least you seem to recognise how bad this is for the left.
    You mean that one person might have faked a police report? Or am I missing some grander conspiracy here?
  37. #3712
    Actually, it seems it worse for the right that the words 'Trump supporter' have become a shorthand for 'violent prejudiced person who's not too bright.'
  38. #3713
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopadoop View Post
    You mean that one person might have faked a police report? Or am I missing some grander conspiracy here?
    You missed the bit where I explain the fake report isn't the bigger problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
  39. #3714
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopadoop View Post
    Actually, it seems it worse for the right that the words 'Trump supporter' have become a shorthand for 'violent prejudiced person who's not too bright.'
    Actually, the words "Trump supporter" coming from the left has come to be shorthand for "I judge people based on who they vote for".
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
  40. #3715
    Quote Originally Posted by oskar View Post
    YES!
    He's at like 5% approval rating. You have to be fucking retarded or a billionaire to be a black trump supporter. Go knock yourself out and find waldo: https://www.google.com/search?q=trum...w=1536&bih=736
    When you start a post with "he's at 5% approval rating" you demonstrate that you simply absorb what biased media says without actually thinking how ridiculous it is.

    Do you really think he has a 5% approval rating? Really? Think about that. Go figure out how much of his own vote base would need to disapprove, assuming 100% of his opponents disapprove.

    Well done for calling all black Trump supporters retards. You either assume literally all Trump supporters are retards, or you're racist. I know you'll say the former, and it might be true.
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
  41. #3716
    Maybe 5% if we're asking people in Mexico, Pakistan and Indonesia as well as USA.
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
  42. #3717
    Quote Originally Posted by OngBonga View Post
    Actually, the words "Trump supporter" coming from the left has come to be shorthand for "I judge people based on who they vote for".
    Most people judge people based on their actions.

    If someone does something retarded, I tend to think it's because they're a retard.
  43. #3718
    Quote Originally Posted by OngBonga View Post

    Do you really think he has a 5% approval rating? Really?
    Pretty sure he meant among blacks. Truth might be closer to 15%. Don't think he ever cracked 20%.
  44. #3719
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopadoop View Post
    Most people judge people based on their actions.

    If someone does something retarded, I tend to think it's because they're a retard.
    So you're saying that having a political opinion that differs to yours is to behave in a retarded manner, worthy of your judgement?
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
  45. #3720
    Quote Originally Posted by OngBonga View Post
    You missed the bit where I explain the fake report isn't the bigger problem.
    It's a problem for the left if the media acts as though a crime report is true until they have facts to suggest otherwise?
  46. #3721
    Quote Originally Posted by OngBonga View Post
    So you're saying that having a political opinion that differs to yours is to behave in a retarded manner, worthy of your judgement?
    Not that specifically, no.

    I'm saying if you vote for someone who is obviously a con you're not too streetwise, and probably not too bright in general.
  47. #3722
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopadoop View Post
    Pretty sure he meant among blacks. Truth might be closer to 15%. Don't think he ever cracked 20%.
    Amongst blacks, I wouldn't expect him to fare well. He opposes immigration, many black people feel threatened by such a stance. I get that.

    But many black people also do not like being politically manipulated, and the Dems are very adept at doing just that.
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
  48. #3723
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopadoop View Post
    It's a problem for the left if the media acts as though a crime report is true until they have facts to suggest otherwise?
    It's a problem for the left when left minded people begin to see the blatant media bias, and start to question whether Trump is as bad as they've been led to believe.
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
  49. #3724
    For example, I wouldn't say voting for Mitt Romney made someone an idiot just because his political views didn't align with mine.

    See the difference?
  50. #3725
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopadoop View Post
    Not that specifically, no.

    I'm saying if you vote for someone who is obviously a con you're not too streetwise, and probably not too bright in general.
    If voting for a con artist is retarded, then everyone who ever voted is a retard.
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
  51. #3726
    oskar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6,669
    Location
    in ur accounts... confiscating ur funz
    That Trump is anything but a fat piece of shit trustfund baby who can barely talk coherently, is not a political opinion. If anyone looks at Trump and thinks "respectable!" I'm not being political in assuming that person is an idiot.

    Trump got 8% of the black vote in 2016. Generally the polls hover between 3 to 10%. - 30% if it's Rasmussen. idk how they do their polls. I think 5% is a realistic estimate based on the last election and the general trend.
    Last edited by oskar; 02-21-2019 at 02:03 PM.
    The strengh of a hero is defined by the weakness of his villains.
  52. #3727
    Quote Originally Posted by OngBonga View Post
    Amongst blacks, I wouldn't expect him to fare well. He opposes immigration, many black people feel threatened by such a stance. I get that.
    I don't think opposing immigration means he's going to send them back to Africa


    Quote Originally Posted by OngBonga View Post
    But many black people also do not like being politically manipulated, and the Dems are very adept at doing just that.
    If anyone thinks both parties aren't trying to manipulate them, that person is living in lala land.
  53. #3728
    That Trump is anything but a fat piece of shit trustfund baby who can barely talk coherently, is not a political opinion. If anyone looks at Trump and thinks "respectable!" I'm not being political in assuming that person is an idiot.
    Who says he has to be "respectable"? He just has to be more credible than his opponents.
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
  54. #3729
    Quote Originally Posted by OngBonga View Post
    If voting for a con artist is retarded, then everyone who ever voted is a retard.
    Meh. There's at least some level of conscientiousness and responsiblity in most presidents. Most of them don't want to fuck up their country just for their own personal gain. Trump doesn't give a shit imo; or, he's too stupid to avoid being a fuckup, so maybe it's better he doesn't work very hard.
  55. #3730
    Quote Originally Posted by OngBonga View Post
    Who says he has to be "respectable"? He just has to be more credible than his opponents.
    In what way is he more credible than anyone? Serious question.
  56. #3731
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopadoop View Post
    If anyone thinks both parties aren't trying to manipulate them, that person is living in lala land.
    How does Trump manipulate blacks? Is he supporting Islamic immigration and making victims out of these immigrants at the expense of national security and culture in order to solidify his vote base? I must have missed that.
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
  57. #3732
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopadoop View Post
    Most of them don't want to fuck up their country just for their own personal gain..
    Think about this comment in the context of supporting immigration for the purpose of votes.
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
  58. #3733
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopadoop View Post
    In what way is he more credible than anyone? Serious question.
    The left have zero credibility. Trump at least appears to want what is in his opinion best for America.
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
  59. #3734
    You have to assume immigration is bad for those arguments to work. And if you think that you should go back to Saxony you German fuck.
  60. #3735
    You think he's trying to fuck up the country for his own personal gain, that assumes you know his motivations. I don't.
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
  61. #3736
    oskar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6,669
    Location
    in ur accounts... confiscating ur funz
    Quote Originally Posted by OngBonga View Post
    Who says he has to be "respectable"? He just has to be more credible than his opponents.
    What opponents? He's the president. You either support him or you don't. Opponents have nothing to do with it. "sure, he's secretly selling nuclear secrets to saudi arabia, buuuht Hilary!" - It makes no sense. She's not 2nd president, and supporting neither is an option.
    The strengh of a hero is defined by the weakness of his villains.
  62. #3737
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopadoop View Post
    You have to assume immigration is bad for those arguments to work. And if you think that you should go back to Saxony you German fuck.
    Islamic immigration is bad, in my opinion. Supporting it on the basis of equality, when it's the most oppressive system of control that is widespread in today's world, would be laughable if it wasn't so fucking serious.
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
  63. #3738
    Quote Originally Posted by OngBonga View Post
    Trump at least appears to want what is in his opinion best for America.
    lol.

    He pretty much just parrots whatever he sees on Fox News. So basically your argument is that Trump believes FN knows what's best and he is their conduit.
  64. #3739
    Quote Originally Posted by oskar View Post
    What opponents? He's the president. You either support him or you don't. Opponents have nothing to do with it. "sure, he's secretly selling nuclear secrets to saudi arabia, buuuht Hilary!" - It makes no sense. She's not 2nd president, and supporting neither is an option.
    His opponents are the Dems and those who vote Dem.

    Obviously.
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
  65. #3740
    Quote Originally Posted by OngBonga View Post
    You think he's trying to fuck up the country for his own personal gain, that assumes you know his motivations. I don't.
    nope I make inferences about his motives based on his actions. Nothing in his past or present suggests he's in it for anyone but himself.
  66. #3741
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopadoop View Post
    lol.

    He pretty much just parrots whatever he sees on Fox News. So basically your argument is that Trump believes FN knows what's best and he is their conduit.
    I don't watch Fox News, I wouldn't know.
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
  67. #3742
    Quote Originally Posted by OngBonga View Post
    Islamic immigration is bad, in my opinion.
    This is the type of blanket prejudice that appeals to ignorant people.

    Not everyone in those countries is a fundamentalist baby raper.


    Quote Originally Posted by OngBonga View Post
    Supporting it on the basis of equality, when it's the most oppressive system of control that is widespread in today's world, would be laughable if it wasn't so fucking serious.
    Hardly is anyone 'supporting' it. (Some) people are saying you shouldn't dismiss an immigrant simply by dint of them coming from a Muslim country. Big difference there.
  68. #3743
    Quote Originally Posted by OngBonga View Post
    I don't watch Fox News, I wouldn't know.
    Well, now you know.

    The whole gov't shutdown thing was caused by an anchor on Fox. Trump was ready to cut a deal with the Dems until he watched their show.
  69. #3744
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopadoop View Post
    nope I make inferences about his motives based on his actions. Nothing in his past or present suggests he's in it for anyone but himself.
    The difference between us is that I don't hold my opinion to be any more worthy than yours. I see a dumb fuck who wants what's best for his country. He's already got everything he needs... billions of dollars at the biggest job in America. His ego is what matters to him. And the only way for him to massage his ego further would be to, in his opinion, make America great again. That's why I think he went for presidency.

    Maybe I'm wrong and you're right. I don't think you're a retard for disagreeing with me. You guys default into "anyone who supports Trump is a retard", whether you acknowledge it or not. And, in my opinion, the reason is because the left control the media and you guys don't have critical thinking when it comes to absorbing it.
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
  70. #3745
    oskar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6,669
    Location
    in ur accounts... confiscating ur funz
    https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...ck-loop-216248

    This was surprising a year ago. Now everyone knows that he spends his entire morning watching TV and tweeting about what he sees on Fox. We got his TV watching schedule.

    The strengh of a hero is defined by the weakness of his villains.
  71. #3746
    Not everyone in those countries is a fundamentalist baby raper.
    I never said anything about any country. Don't try that game with me, I'm talking about Islamic immigration.

    If anyone is fleeing an Islamic country and is prepared to abandon their religion, I would welcome them.

    Every Islamic person supports a system that oppresses women. That's a fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
  72. #3747
    oskar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6,669
    Location
    in ur accounts... confiscating ur funz
    What the fuck do you think he's doing that's "making america great" ... "again"?
    The strengh of a hero is defined by the weakness of his villains.
  73. #3748
    Quote Originally Posted by oskar View Post
    What the fuck do you think he's doing that's "making america great" ... "again"?
    I said in his opinion, not mine. Who gives a fuck what I think?
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
  74. #3749
    Quote Originally Posted by OngBonga View Post

    Maybe I'm wrong and you're right. I don't think you're a retard for disagreeing with me.
    I don't think you're a retard either. In fact I know you're not. I do think you're uninformed or naive or something though. Because it's plain to me that Trump is pushing hard on the 'worst president ever' crown.


    Quote Originally Posted by OngBonga View Post
    You guys default into "anyone who supports Trump is a retard", whether you acknowledge it or not.
    No I think "anyone who is a retard supports Trump." Don't confuse the two.


    Quote Originally Posted by OngBonga View Post
    And, in my opinion, the reason is because the left control the media and you guys don't have critical thinking when it comes to absorbing it.
    The media doesn't (afaik) cut and paste film and text to make Trump sound like a babbling incoherent racist.

    The day Trump announced he was running, he said "I'm gonna build a Wall, and Mexico is going to pay for it."

    That was the day I thought "A lot of retards are going to support this guy."
  75. #3750
    Quote Originally Posted by OngBonga View Post
    I never said anything about any country. Don't try that game with me, I'm talking about Islamic immigration.

    If anyone is fleeing an Islamic country and is prepared to abandon their religion, I would welcome them.

    Every Islamic person supports a system that oppresses women. That's a fact.
    So you want to ask people what religion they are as a prerequisite of allowing them to immigrate? Even America doesn't do that.

    What religions would you let in/disallow? Satanists? Jehovahs Witnesses? Mormons?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •