Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,288,000 Posts!
Poker ForumFTR Community

*** The Official MAGAposting thread ***

Page 111 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113 ... LastLast
Results 8,251 to 8,325 of 8926
  1. #8251
    Quote Originally Posted by CoccoBill View Post
    Because single cases have been found pretty much every election,
    How many "single cases" does it take before it's "widespread"?
  2. #8252
    CoccoBill's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,241
    Location
    Finding my game
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Banana View Post
    How many "single cases" does it take before it's "widespread"?
    Good question. We're talking about a national election, this time with around 140 million turnout. 1000 cases would be 0.0007%, but that likely wouldn't swing anything in even the most contested states. Probably in the thousands or tens of thousands at least, in multiple states.
    Our brains have just one scale, and we resize our experiences to fit.

  3. #8253
    Quote Originally Posted by CoccoBill View Post
    Good question. We're talking about a national election, this time with around 140 million turnout. 1000 cases would be 0.0007%, but that likely wouldn't swing anything in even the most contested states. Probably in the thousands or tens of thousands at least, in multiple states.
    So how many rigged votes can you fit in a suitcase? I put it at about 500. So you'd only need 25 suitcases in GA, 40 in MI, and 160 in PA to rig the election. That of course assumes you know the real outcome in advance so you know exactly how many suitcase-fulls of rigged votes to take to rig each state, but you can always take 200 in each state just to be safe.

    Then there's the slight problem of making sure no-one sees you walking into a polling station with trolleys of suitcases and be suspicious enough to take a picture, or for a R observer to catch you unloading them onto a table, and yeah I think it's definitely plausible enough for Fox News to report as fact.
    I just think we should suspend judgment on Trump until we have all the facts through an inquiry
  4. #8254
    Quote Originally Posted by CoccoBill View Post
    Good question. We're talking about a national election, this time with around 140 million turnout. 1000 cases would be 0.0007%, but that likely wouldn't swing anything in even the most contested states. Probably in the thousands or tens of thousands at least, in multiple states.
    Are we talking about a national election? Why?

    Why aren't we talking about a city council election in Davenport, Iowa? Or a Sheriff's race in some desolate desert county in New Mexico?

    The same rules apply to those elections as the national one.

    It's not like you go vote and your ballot is just an index card where you check Trump or Biden. These things are usually 2-3 pages long and most people are asked to vote in anywhere between 5 and 20 elections at a time.

    So why are you isolating the question to a "national election" only?


    You're just about to make my point though. Keep going. Why do they insist on shoe-horning the word "widespread" whenever they say "There is no evidence of widespread voter fraud"
  5. #8255
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopadoop View Post
    So how many rigged votes can you fit in a suitcase? .
    I didn't even read the rest of your post. Just go get the facts man. They have the video tape. They have the vote counting machines. They can match up the times and find out how many votes were in those suitcases. The answer is 18,000

    Trump lost Georgia by just under 12,000 votes.
  6. #8256
    CoccoBill's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,241
    Location
    Finding my game
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Banana View Post
    Are we talking about a national election? Why?
    Another good question. Apparently someone here had issues with them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Banana View Post
    Why aren't we talking about a city council election in Davenport, Iowa? Or a Sheriff's race in some desolate desert county in New Mexico?

    The same rules apply to those elections as the national one.

    It's not like you go vote and your ballot is just an index card where you check Trump or Biden. These things are usually 2-3 pages long and most people are asked to vote in anywhere between 5 and 20 elections at a time.

    So why are you isolating the question to a "national election" only?


    You're just about to make my point though. Keep going. Why do they insist on shoe-horning the word "widespread" whenever they say "There is no evidence of widespread voter fraud"
    You can talk about whatever you want mate, within the mods' banhammer discretion.
    Our brains have just one scale, and we resize our experiences to fit.

  7. #8257
    If we say voter fraud exists, but it's not "widespread", is that enough?

    The heritage foundation has a list of thousands of individual instances of voter fraud. And with every single one of them you could say "well that can't affect the presidential election". Well....then why have thousands of people done it?? Why would anyone risk criminal prosecution and prison time just to fake-vote?

    Because it works.

    You can take a busload of people from one polling place to another and elect yourself a sherrif, a city councilor, a tax collector, a state representative, a judge, or any number of powerful political positions on a local level.

    So if the entry levels of government are corrupt, then how can you have a functional bureaucracy that serves the people?

    If the good guys can't get it in......then who is getting in?
  8. #8258
    oskar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6,698
    Location
    in ur accounts... confiscating ur funz
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Banana View Post
    The heritage foundation has a list of thousands of individual instances of voter fraud.
    Actually it's 15:
    https://www.heritage.org/voterfraud/...fraud_type=All
    The strengh of a hero is defined by the weakness of his villains.
  9. #8259
    CoccoBill's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,241
    Location
    Finding my game
    I think he meant since the early 80s, in any elections.
    Our brains have just one scale, and we resize our experiences to fit.

  10. #8260
    Quote Originally Posted by oskar View Post
    Actually it's 15:
    No

    The Heritage Foundation’s Election Fraud Database presents a sampling of recent proven instances of election fraud from across the country. Each and every one of the cases in this database represents an instance in which a public official, usually a prosecutor, thought it serious enough to act upon it. And each and every one ended in a finding that the individual had engaged in wrongdoing in connection with an election hoping to affect its outcome — or that the results of an election were sufficiently in question and had to be overturned. This database is not an exhaustive or comprehensive list. This database is intended to demonstrate the vulnerabilities in the election system and the many ways in which fraud is committed.
    1,308 - Proven instances of voter fraud
    1,129 - Criminal convictions
    48 - Civil penalties
    95 - Diversion program
    19 - Judicial finding
    17 - Official finding
  11. #8261
    Quote Originally Posted by CoccoBill View Post
    You can talk about whatever you want mate, within mojo's banhammer discretion.
    FYP

    I mean boost literally called me an idiot, and I didn't even consider banning him, or censoring him in any way. As far as I'm concerned, banana can say what the fuck he likes, just like the rest of you guys. I'd obviously ban him if he started posting kiddie porn, or posting obviously libellous shit, there's ways to get me to act. I mean I did ban him once before, but that was after mojo had done so several times and he kept coming back and being a dick, so I took that stress away from mojo. I'll always support mojo when it comes to such matters because I know he's a reasonable guy, he doesn't ban people for fun like jyms did.

    banana isn't being a dick, so I doubt mojo will have an issue with his reappearance. I certainly don't.
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
  12. #8262
    oskar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6,698
    Location
    in ur accounts... confiscating ur funz
    Quote Originally Posted by CoccoBill View Post
    I think he meant since the early 80s, in any elections.
    I thought we were talking about 2020.

    I guess the good news is that there was 30 times less voter fraud in 2020 than the average over the last 40 years!
    Last edited by oskar; 01-12-2021 at 09:35 AM.
    The strengh of a hero is defined by the weakness of his villains.
  13. #8263
    poop has also insulted me many times, I've never considered banning him either. To do so would be a massive dick move on my part.

    I did delete a thread poop started, and have considered deleting the Brexit thread, but frankly I think it's more fun to just let him cry about Brexit on his own while nobody else replies in that thread. I'm done with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
  14. #8264
    Quote Originally Posted by OngBonga View Post
    poop has also insulted me many times, I've never considered banning him either. To do so would be a massive dick move on my part.

    I did delete a thread poop started, and have considered deleting the Brexit thread, but frankly I think it's more fun to just let him cry about Brexit on his own while nobody else replies in that thread. I've given up trying to defend it, 'cause even I can see it's got no upside now.
    fyp
    I just think we should suspend judgment on Trump until we have all the facts through an inquiry
  15. #8265
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Banana View Post
    I didn't even read the rest of your post. Just go get the facts man. They have the video tape. They have the vote counting machines. They can match up the times and find out how many votes were in those suitcases. The answer is 18,000

    Trump lost Georgia by just under 12,000 votes.
    So ~360 suitcases. Yeah, seems legit.

    Link us the "video tape" there Rudy. Or, link us to the court case that they presented the video in. Othewise, it's just a story you heard on right-wing media that you're expecting us to naively accept as fact.
    I just think we should suspend judgment on Trump until we have all the facts through an inquiry
  16. #8266
    OMG please tell me this is the tape that Fox sent by courier that the courier lost and Fox never made a backup of.
    I just think we should suspend judgment on Trump until we have all the facts through an inquiry
  17. #8267
    yeah, ok, you win. It's all a giant right-wing conspiracy that happens to be supported by 1/4 of congress.

    But let's go with "Hannity pulled it out of his ass". That's productive.
  18. #8268
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Banana View Post
    yeah, ok, you win. It's all a giant right-wing conspiracy that happens to be supported by 1/4 of congress.

    But let's go with "Hannity pulled it out of his ass". That's productive.
    Where's the videotape now, Sherlock?

    And b) what court reviewed it and what did they say about it? Or was it lost on the way to court or Trump's lawyer's dog ate it or what?
    I just think we should suspend judgment on Trump until we have all the facts through an inquiry
  19. #8269
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJ0xDWhWUxk

    No one has explained this. They just say "it's normal" and they're challenging YOU to prove that it's not normal.
  20. #8270
    See, it's not against the law to make up lies on TV news. It should be, but it isn't.

    But it IS against the law to make up lies in court. That's the cool thing about court, you can't just talk shit and expect to win the case (seems your ex-wife learned that lesson but not you).
    I just think we should suspend judgment on Trump until we have all the facts through an inquiry
  21. #8271
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Banana View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJ0xDWhWUxk

    No one has explained this. They just say "it's normal" and they're challenging YOU to prove that it's not normal.

    When was this presented in court, and in which court? How do we even know this is actual tape from a polling station in GA in 2020? Where's the proof these ballots were made up and don't represent real voters? When they did the two recounts, why didn't they find these "fake" ballots? Where is the video of the people bringing in these suitcases full of fake ballots before the election started? Where? How? When?

    Where were the R observers when all this was going on? Were they forced out of the room at gunpoint?

    These are the kinds of questions a 10c lawyer would ask. And you have to be able to answer them. You can't go into court with a video, narrate it any old way you like, and expect a judge to say "Hey this shyster tells a cool story bro - I'mma overturn the national election!"
    I just think we should suspend judgment on Trump until we have all the facts through an inquiry
  22. #8272
    It's certainly ok to make up lies in a forum, which is what you're doing.

    It's not TV news. It says right in the description of the video. This is before a senate judiciary committee.

    Lying to congress is as much a crime as lying in court.
  23. #8273
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Banana View Post
    It's certainly ok to make up lies in a forum, which is what you're doing.

    It's not TV news. It says right in the description of the video. This is before a senate judiciary committee.

    Lying to congress is as much a crime as lying in court.

    Haha, like the R senate was going to convict someone of lying in support of Trump.

    Still interested to hear what the courts had to say about this tape. Maybe the fake news lied about that too. Please, inform and educate us.
    I just think we should suspend judgment on Trump until we have all the facts through an inquiry
  24. #8274
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopadoop View Post
    How do we even know this is actual tape from a polling station in GA in 2020? Where's the proof these ballots were made up and don't represent real voters? When they did the two recounts, why didn't they find these "fake" ballots? Where is the video of the people bringing in these suitcases full of fake ballots before the election started? Where? How? When?

    Where were the R observers when all this was going on? Were they forced out of the room at gunpoint?

    These are the kinds of questions a 10c lawyer would ask.
    Right. So why don't those questions have answers still??

    It's all just "nothing to see here" and anyone who puts anything online that disputes that is banned.
  25. #8275
    There's really no point in discussing this further. You've made my point for me. There are questions that should be asked, are being asked, but aren't getting answered.

    Now you know why people are pissed off enough to put their grubby feet up on Nancy Pelosi's desk.
  26. #8276
    Well I just asked a whole lot of questions that you didn't answer, so lol to you sir.
    I just think we should suspend judgment on Trump until we have all the facts through an inquiry
  27. #8277
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopadoop View Post
    Well I just asked a whole lot of questions that you didn't answer,
    No one has answered them. or if they did, they got banned from twitter before anyone saw it.

    That's the point.
  28. #8278
    So this critical videotape that was the lynchpin of Trumo's case never found its way into a real coutroom then? 'Cause I didn't know twitter had that kind of power.
    I just think we should suspend judgment on Trump until we have all the facts through an inquiry
  29. #8279
    oskar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6,698
    Location
    in ur accounts... confiscating ur funz
    Help me out here... Why isn't the Georgie Suitcase Massacre part of the thousands I'm sorry, 15 documented cases of voter fraud documented by the Heritage Foundation?
    The strengh of a hero is defined by the weakness of his villains.
  30. #8280
    CoccoBill's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,241
    Location
    Finding my game
    Damn those pedo aliens censoring free speech again.
    Our brains have just one scale, and we resize our experiences to fit.

  31. #8281
    oskar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6,698
    Location
    in ur accounts... confiscating ur funz
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Banana View Post
    No one has answered them. or if they did, they got banned from twitter before anyone saw it.

    That's the point.
    Holy shit!
    It's all coming together now!
    The strengh of a hero is defined by the weakness of his villains.
  32. #8282
    It's like watching an episode of Tucker Carlson Investigates but on a poker forum.
    I just think we should suspend judgment on Trump until we have all the facts through an inquiry
  33. #8283
    The point is, you're a complete fool if you can say with 100% certainty that you're sure the election outcome is correct. There's too much weirdness for anyone to say, for certain, that it's all baloney.

    That's not supposed to happen.

    We're supposed to have confidence in the elections.
  34. #8284
    oskar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6,698
    Location
    in ur accounts... confiscating ur funz
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Banana View Post
    ...
    The strengh of a hero is defined by the weakness of his villains.
  35. #8285
    "Shut up" they explained...
  36. #8286
    "You haven't actually reported any evidence that managed to hold up in court," they explained.
    I just think we should suspend judgment on Trump until we have all the facts through an inquiry
  37. #8287
    CoccoBill's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,241
    Location
    Finding my game
    That's the beauty of conspiracy theories, lack of evidence just means the conspiracy goes deeper and wider than thought.
    Our brains have just one scale, and we resize our experiences to fit.

  38. #8288
    oskar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6,698
    Location
    in ur accounts... confiscating ur funz
    Quote Originally Posted by CoccoBill View Post
    That's the beauty of conspiracy theories, lack of evidence just means the conspiracy goes deeper and wider than thought.
    lmao
    The strengh of a hero is defined by the weakness of his villains.
  39. #8289
    I love how many R governors and judges are in on it too.

    I mean that's one hell of a good disguise, pretend to be Republican your whole life then when an election gets stolen take off your mask and show those true colours.
    I just think we should suspend judgment on Trump until we have all the facts through an inquiry
  40. #8290
    MadMojoMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    9,628
    Location
    St Louis, MO
    Quote Originally Posted by OngBonga View Post
    banana isn't being a dick, so I doubt mojo will have an issue with his reappearance. I certainly don't.
    So far, so good.

    He's on my watch list for prior events, but I believe in personal growth, and I believe in forgiveness of past transgressions when growth has moved someone past the point of making the same mistakes.

    So long as he's attacking ideas and not people, he's a welcome addition to FTR.


    Though, not gonna lie, and he'll probably love this... I think seeing him posting in this forum did trigger a migraine from me this morning, so that sucks. I have been struggling with some insomnia the past couple nights that set me up for it, and the stress of anticipating another shitstorm on FTR sent me over the edge.


    ***
    Boost throwing one "ong's an idiot" out there over many years of participation in this forum is not pinging me.
    Boost has earned a wealth of leeway and benefit-of-the-doubt from me. As has everyone regularly posting on FTR. I'm not hard to win over, really. Just treat other humans with respect and I'll look past the occasional loss of restraint.
    You can find any pattern you want to any level of precision you want, if you're prepared to ignore enough data.
  41. #8291
    oskar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6,698
    Location
    in ur accounts... confiscating ur funz
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopadoop View Post
    I love how many R governors and judges are in on it too.

    I mean that's one hell of a good disguise, pretend to be Republican your whole life then when an election gets stolen take off your mask and show those true colours.
    The ultimate 3d chess move by democrats would be to agree and say: we see so much fraud at the local level that we must disentangle federal elections from the state level and move to a popular vote system.
    The strengh of a hero is defined by the weakness of his villains.
  42. #8292
    ^^ to Mojo: There's also the fact that Ong seems to like him (possibly because he makes Ong seem reasonable by comparison).
    I just think we should suspend judgment on Trump until we have all the facts through an inquiry
  43. #8293
    MadMojoMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    9,628
    Location
    St Louis, MO
    ong dislikes authority flexing just because it can. Ong believes that personal freedom to express your thoughts in words should not be restrained at all when it comes to adults choosing to engage in it.

    Just because there's a ban power, doesn't mean that ong agrees that a ban is something that we should really use. Certainly not as a first resort, and never out of some sense of "white knighting" unnamed people who may or may not stumble across this little corner of lost internet past.

    Whereas, I have a sense of duty to this public space and curating this space to be inviting to new people does mean something to me.

    Where ong and I disagree is in that. I'm not protecting anyone in particular. No one has complained to me that banana has pushed them away from FTR. We're all adults here, and we participate voluntarily. No one needs to protect us from each other - no one should be banned for anything, here.

    I do agree with him on that.
    But I can't let go of what feels like a sense of duty to just keep things civil in this semi-public space.


    OMG trying to be thoughtful while thinking through a migraine is about impossible. Sorry if that's a bit obtuse.
    I need to take a break from the computer for a bit until the Ibuprofen kicks in.
    You can find any pattern you want to any level of precision you want, if you're prepared to ignore enough data.
  44. #8294
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopadoop View Post
    fyp
    Not at all. I can argue until I'm blue in the face. I'm just bored of Brexit now, there's nothing further to discuss for at least a year or two.
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
  45. #8295
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopadoop View Post
    ^^ to Mojo: There's also the fact that Ong seems to like him (possibly because he makes Ong seem reasonable by comparison).
    I like you too poop, mark your calendar. But since you made this comment, I will say I think the guy is funny and intelligent. Yes he can be a class A dick, but he has qualities to make up for it. It's also refreshing to see someone else butting heads with you guys, especially someone more clued up on American politics than I'll ever be.
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
  46. #8296
    Quote Originally Posted by mojo
    ong dislikes authority flexing just because it can. Ong believes that personal freedom to express your thoughts in words should not be restrained at all when it comes to adults choosing to engage in it.
    A very astute observation. I have a lot of contempt for authority. I recognise that people can't be trusted enough to live without authority, but deep down I despise the idea of "senior" people having power over others. That's the anarchist in me. Self rule.
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
  47. #8297
    Quote Originally Posted by OngBonga View Post
    I like you too poop, mark your calendar. But since you made this comment, I will say I think the guy is funny and intelligent. Yes he can be a class A dick, but he has qualities to make up for it. It's also refreshing to see someone else butting heads with you guys, especially someone more clued up on American politics than I'll ever be.
    I'm blushing.
    I just think we should suspend judgment on Trump until we have all the facts through an inquiry
  48. #8298
    I'm actually a bit surprised the NY Bar Ass. thought they needed a bylaw that forbids its members to "take part in encouraging the overthrow of the US gov't." That seems kinda like having a bylaw that says you shouldn't murder your client.

    https://twitter.com/i/events/1348712917663846400
    I just think we should suspend judgment on Trump until we have all the facts through an inquiry
  49. #8299
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopadoop View Post
    I'm actually a bit surprised the NY Bar Ass. thought they needed a bylaw that forbids its members to "take part in encouraging the overthrow of the US gov't." That seems kinda like having a bylaw that says you shouldn't murder your client.

    https://twitter.com/i/events/1348712917663846400

    Sounds legally tenuous to me. He didn't encourage the overthrow of the US govt. Biden isn't the President yet, his party are not the government. It's basically the same argument as using the word "coup", which is fine in casual conversation (largely because nobody knows what the correct term is), but law is not casual with its language.

    Rudy did not encourage a coup. To suggest he did is to fail to understand what a "coup" is.
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
  50. #8300
    He should be disbarred for having Macho Man playing while he enters a rally.
    I just think we should suspend judgment on Trump until we have all the facts through an inquiry
  51. #8301
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopadoop View Post
    He should be disbarred for having Macho Man playing while he enters a rally.
    Is that a wrestler or a song?
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
  52. #8302
    I just think we should suspend judgment on Trump until we have all the facts through an inquiry
  53. #8303
    I'm so glad I'm not on twitter. Every single person is a hopeless retard.
  54. #8304
    https://www.politico.com/news/2021/0...ommitee-458141

    This is really really fucking bad.
  55. #8305
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/sethcoh...h=7506287a75f2

    I think Stalin's corpse just got a boner
  56. #8306
    It's almost as if you can't falsely dispute an election these days without getting a comeuppance. Gawd.
    I just think we should suspend judgment on Trump until we have all the facts through an inquiry
  57. #8307
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopadoop View Post
    It's almost as if you can't falsely dispute an election these days without getting a comeuppance. Gawd.
    It's almost like democrat congresspeople didn't do the exact same thing...

    THE EXACT SAME THING

    in 2000, then again in 2004, and in 2016
  58. #8308
    https://www.businessinsider.com/cele...-trump-2016-12

    Why aren't these "insurrectionists" in prison?
  59. #8309


    Look, treason caught on camera!!
  60. #8310


    I hope the guy screaming at 2:45 gets 100 years in prison. Who does he think he is "falsely disputing an election"!
  61. #8311
    I'm not really up on my History of the US Congress, but I'm fairly sure none of those people were supporting an ex-POTUS who was fomenting revolt, and had absolutely no evidence for what they were claiming.
    I just think we should suspend judgment on Trump until we have all the facts through an inquiry
  62. #8312
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopadoop View Post
    I'm not really up on my History of the US Congress,
    How convenient

    but I'm fairly sure none of those people were supporting an ex-POTUS
    You are correct. In 2000 it was an ex vice-potus, in 2004 it was a sitting senator, in 2016 it was an ex-FLOTUS.

    Thank you for that clarification.

    who was fomenting revolt,
    The word he used was "cheer". and the remedy that the 140+ congresspeople asked for was an "audit".

    and had absolutely no evidence for what they were claiming.
    Why do you need evidence to ask questions? Or do an audit? Why does it have to be an open and shut case before we even start the inquiry? What kind of fucked up standard is that?
  63. #8313
    All these things have to be considered in the context of a moron ex-POTUS who will say anything if he thinks it will help him. There was no fraud, at least not any systematic fraud. Every one of the "opposers" to the election in congress and the senate knows that. Mitch fucking McConnell knows that. Mike Pence knows that. All the governors know that. All the judges who heard the cases know that.

    In fact, the entire fucking world knows that except for far right media viewers, 'cause you've been eating a steady diet of lies and propaganda for so long you have absolutely no fucking clue what is actually going on in the real world.
    I just think we should suspend judgment on Trump until we have all the facts through an inquiry
  64. #8314
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopadoop View Post
    ex-POTUS who will say anything if he thinks it will help him. .
    How is this different from literally anyone else in the ruling class?
  65. #8315
    Greedy, selfish, lecherous, adulterous, slimy, dishonest, egotistical, privileged, condescending, lying, scheming, backstabbing politician whose puppet strings are controlled by big business and special interest groups that enhance his personal wealth in return for political favors.


    Are you really telling me that sentence only describes one singular solitary 'moron ex-Potus'?

    I'm not describing anyone else in Washington DC or in any US state capitol?

    Really dude?

    Really?

    This is what you refuse to see about Trump. If America is dead, then Trump is the coroner, NOT the murderer.
  66. #8316
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Banana View Post
    How is this different from literally anyone else in the ruling class?
    Even some of them have their limits. Mitch McConnell and Mike Pence did not support the MAGA-lution, as I noted above.
    I just think we should suspend judgment on Trump until we have all the facts through an inquiry
  67. #8317
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Banana View Post
    Greedy, selfish, lecherous, adulterous, slimy, dishonest, egotistical, privileged, condescending, lying, scheming, backstabbing politician whose puppet strings are controlled by big business and special interest groups that enhance his personal wealth in return for political favors.


    Are you really telling me that sentence only describes one singular solitary 'moron ex-Potus'?

    I'm not describing anyone else in Washington DC or in any US state capitol?

    Really dude?

    Really?

    This is what you refuse to see about Trump. If America is dead, then Trump is the coroner, NOT the murderer.

    Reductio ad change subjecto.

    If the issue is whether supporting a bogus revolution in your own country for personal political gain is a sackable offense (which is what we started out talking about), then I don't have any sympathy for a MAGAlution supporter getting fired, sorry.
    I just think we should suspend judgment on Trump until we have all the facts through an inquiry
  68. #8318
    Where do these words like "revolution" and "insurrection" come from?

    140+ members of congress asked for an "audit". That's what they asked for. Not a revolution. Not an "overthrow". An "audit".

    Every one of those congresspeople represents some 500K+ american citizens. Questions and doubt about the election is not a fringe theory espoused only by maga-maniacs drooling over Alex Jones podcasts.
  69. #8319
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Banana View Post
    Where do these words like "revolution" and "insurrection" come from?

    140+ members of congress asked for an "audit". That's what they asked for. Not a revolution. Not an "overthrow". An "audit".

    Every one of those congresspeople represents some 500K+ american citizens. Questions and doubt about the election is not a fringe theory espoused only by maga-maniacs drooling over Alex Jones podcasts.

    You said yourself all politicians are self-serving. So that checkmates your argument that they had a legitimate case to make for fraud.
    I just think we should suspend judgment on Trump until we have all the facts through an inquiry
  70. #8320
    Nice dodge
  71. #8321
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Banana View Post
    How is this different from literally anyone else in the ruling class?
    I've said this to him a million times and he still works on the assumption that Trump is the only liar in politics. Actually that's not true, he also thinks Boris is a liar. But he never calls out the lies of his own team.

    Here's a Biden lie...
    "I went to law school on a full academic scholarship…[and] ended up in the top half of my class."

    Biden graduated 76th of 85 students in his law school class.

    If Trump said this, poop would be drooling.

    I can't be bothered to list all the lies I can find from Biden, I expect it because he's a politician. They're all liars. It's their job. "Politician" is synonymous with "professional liar".
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
  72. #8322
    You played yourself into a corner banana, well done.
    I just think we should suspend judgment on Trump until we have all the facts through an inquiry
  73. #8323
    Quote Originally Posted by OngBonga View Post
    I've said this to him a million times and he still works on the assumption that Trump is the only liar in politics. Actually that's not true, he also thinks Boris is a liar. But he never calls out the lies of his own team.

    And I've told you repeatedly that I know they're all liars.

    But lying about your grades is not on the same level as lying about an election lol. Are you really outraged that Biden lied about his grades? Fuck me, what a snowflake.
    I just think we should suspend judgment on Trump until we have all the facts through an inquiry
  74. #8324
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopadoop View Post
    And I've told you repeatedly that I know they're all liars.

    But lying about your grades is not on the same level as lying about an election lol. Are you really outraged that Biden lied about his grades? Fuck me, what a snowflake.
    lol no I'm not outraged, Jesus. It was just the first lie I could find, and it was exactly the kind of lie you'd gleefully mock Trump for.
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
  75. #8325
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopadoop View Post
    whaaa whaaaa whaaaa lying about an election......
    He really believes he won. So it's not a lie.

    Just like Al Gore thinks he won. And John Kerry. And Hillary.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •