Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,288,000 Posts!
Poker ForumFTR Community

*** OFFICIAL BREXIT SUNLIT UPLANDS and #MEGA THREAD ***

Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,350 of 1606
  1. #1276
    They wouldn't take bitcoin?

    Seriously, they wouldn't take cash? That's fucked up. I wouldn't even know how to pay with my phone.
    I just think we should suspend judgment on Trump until we have all the facts through an inquiry
  2. #1277
    It's a covid thing. You have to scan a QR code to download the app, and you then select your holiday park from the list of ones the company operates. From there you can browse food and drink, and place your order.

    I would imagine that as of... now actually, it's just gone midnight, it's now 19th July... they should be able to accept cash again. I think most places are leaving the app option and encouraging it, while also allowing bar orders and cash payments.
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
  3. #1278
    #MEGA




    "Get covid and live longer." Uh, yeah, that's not how it works mate.
    I just think we should suspend judgment on Trump until we have all the facts through an inquiry
  4. #1279
    I'm struggling to sugar coat this one, need more time.
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
  5. #1280
    His best defense would seem to be "I never sent that, he's making it up." But if that's not immediately followed by "...and I'm suing." then it doesn't carry much weight.

    It's not as if my opinion of the Unkempt One can sink much lower at this point, so really I'm more interested in knowing what Cummings' endgame is with all this drip drip drip stuff. Like, if he wants to torture BJ, that's the perfect way to do it. If he wants to discredit him, just write a book and put the highlights and screenshots on twitter. If he's trying to get in good with the next PM, he's pretty much whitewashed Sunak and Gove, so maybe that's his angle.
    I just think we should suspend judgment on Trump until we have all the facts through an inquiry
  6. #1281
    Yesterday on "Boris": It's PMQs again and time for Boris to waffle his way through the whole hour without answering any questions. Pure hilarity, especially when Keir calls Boris a super-spreader of confusion. That's what makes him so much fun, Keir, you dull boy you!
    I just think we should suspend judgment on Trump until we have all the facts through an inquiry
  7. #1282
    Today on "Boris": It's a perfect storm of Boris' Brexit, a shortage of Eurolibtard lorry drivers, and the Johnson variant being allowed to sweep unchecked through the country since Freedom Day resulting in empty shelves on the supermarkets. No food for the plebs? No problem, Boris has plenty of champagne and caviar to work though while he's self-isolating in Chequers! Waf waf!


    I just think we should suspend judgment on Trump until we have all the facts through an inquiry
  8. #1283
    I just went to the garage to buy some bread. There were two loaves of farmhouse left. Now one.

    By the way, the reason for this is the pingdemic. People are isolating because they are close contacts. This is a choice people are making, there is no legal requirement to isolate, and no legal requirement to even have the app on your phone. This is what happens when the country is populated by sheep.
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
  9. #1284
    If the app tells you to isolate, you're supposed to isolate. Whether it's a legally binding instruction or not, you can't blame people for doing what the app and the gov't tells them to do.

    You also have to appreciate that the reason there's lately been a pingdemic is because there's so much infection everywhere. The app has been around for a while, working the same way, it's not like it just suddenly broke and started pinging everyone left and right. I mean it did start pinging everyone, but that's only because there's so many cases.
    I just think we should suspend judgment on Trump until we have all the facts through an inquiry
  10. #1285
    It would be really easy for the pingdemic to go viral. If a handful of people are wrongly told to isolate, then an even larger handful of their close contacts are also told to isolate. It's exponential growth from there.
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
  11. #1286
    Ha! We showed those Eurolibtards!

    https://twitter.com/danielrembrandt/...00648250216451
    I just think we should suspend judgment on Trump until we have all the facts through an inquiry
  12. #1287
    Goddamn Frenchies, acting like there's now a customs border between the UK and France! The nerve!

    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...tter_share-top
    I just think we should suspend judgment on Trump until we have all the facts through an inquiry
  13. #1288
    I thought at this first this was in the States 'cause of the Trump flag. But nope, central London.

    It's not so scary there's some lunatic speaking nonsense in public, it's more scary how many people are there to listen to her.

    https://twitter.com/sbattrawden/stat...84363304394762
    I just think we should suspend judgment on Trump until we have all the facts through an inquiry
  14. #1289
    I just think we should suspend judgment on Trump until we have all the facts through an inquiry
  15. #1290
    That's a lot of deaths for people staying in 5 star hotels.

    https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...ast-five-years
    I just think we should suspend judgment on Trump until we have all the facts through an inquiry
  16. #1291
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopadoop View Post
    I think it rained a lot and there were floods as a result.

    People are quick to blame climate change for this, but floods have been happening for as long as water has existed. Sure, some people say they've "never seen it worse", but I haven't read anywhere that this flood event is associated with record rainfall. This seems to be well within the norm for a summer storm.

    What makes floods worse is lack of trees to soak up water, building on flood plains, river flood defences (just pushes water downstream faster) and poor drain maintenance. Overall our flood management has been in decline as population increases. These kind of floods are no surprise to me.

    When we see records falling regularly, that's when climate change is a reasonable thing to talk about, but not literally every time we see floods.
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
  17. #1292
    People on Twitter suggesting that their drains are partially blocked by runoff from construction sites. One drain in London reported to be almost full of concrete.

    It seems to me that London's drainage system is no longer fit for purpose. I'm assuming they face an enormous engineering job to modernise it sufficiently to cope with increased demands, which of course nobody wants to pay for.
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
  18. #1293
    Definitely doesn't help when people are dumping shit down the drains that doesn't belong there.

    http://www.popflock.com/learn?s=Fatb...n_obstruction)
    I just think we should suspend judgment on Trump until we have all the facts through an inquiry
  19. #1294
    The blame for these fatbergs is shared between those who flush baby wipes down the bog, and a throw-away consumer economy.

    Back when the sewage system was built, babies' arses were cleaned with cleanable reusable rags.

    Imagine how many nappies there are in the average landfill.
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
  20. #1295
    Restaurants pouring used grease down the drain is probably the biggest contributor. Sticky stuff like fat is more likely to clog a drain than ass wipes.

    Of course, concrete is definitely not going to make it out of the sewer either lol.

    They should fine idiots who do stuff like that.
    I just think we should suspend judgment on Trump until we have all the facts through an inquiry
  21. #1296
    The concrete is probably runoff, particles of it in water just left to drain into the sewers. Over time it becomes a problem. A lot of building work happens in London, it's inevitable that this will happen.

    As for the fatbergs, the non-biodegradable shit we flush down the bog acts like a magnet for fat. If only water and fat is going down the drain, there shouldn't be a problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
  22. #1297
    Anyways, back to #MEGA

    I just think we should suspend judgment on Trump until we have all the facts through an inquiry
  23. #1298
    You know that's really disingenuous, right? You know it, I don't need to tell you.
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
  24. #1299
    We're short 100k lorry drivers, so they can't deliver food to the markets. You think that has nothing to do with Brexit?
    I just think we should suspend judgment on Trump until we have all the facts through an inquiry
  25. #1300
    It's covid. Brexit happened a while ago, why are we suddenly missing 100k lorry drivers now?
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
  26. #1301
    Quote Originally Posted by OngBonga View Post
    It's covid. Brexit happened a while ago, why are we suddenly missing 100k lorry drivers now?
    I get that covid is a convenient excuse for right-wingers who don't want to face the realities of Brexit. But if it's covid, why aren't there shortages in Europe? Or North America? They have covid there too. And we had covid before ourselves. Why weren't there shortgages in 2020?

    A quarter of our drivers used to come from the EU. Brexit meant they had no incentive/ability to keep EU nationals at UK haulage firms. But being short a significant number of drivers isn't the same as having no drivers at all. The shortages build up over time as the supply gets further and further behind the demand. So first, the fresness of produce goes down because it takes longer to deliver things due to backlogs, and then eventually so does the supply of goods because there simply aren't enough trucks on the roads to move them from point A to point B.

    And this is even without border checks on EU imports. When they add those on (if they ever do, which is another issue because they haven't even come close to training enough customs agents to do that yet) things will get even worse.
    I just think we should suspend judgment on Trump until we have all the facts through an inquiry
  27. #1302
    Brexit is a convenient excuse for left wingers who just want to blame everything on Brexit.

    According to the first article I pulled up, they were citing both covid and Brexit as causes. It was a left wing rag, so I put more weight on the covid aspect. Probably pingdemic, but also because many of "our" lorry drivers are actually European citizens coming into the UK and then leaving again. Covid has complicated this a great deal, because they're crossing borders. Brexit plays a role here too of course, but we seemed to have ironed out these problems.

    It probably is a healthy dose of both. Covid came at a difficult time.
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
  28. #1303
    Quote Originally Posted by OngBonga View Post
    Brexit plays a role here too of course, but we seemed to have ironed out these problems.
    Do tell. What problems with Brexit have been ironed out?
    I just think we should suspend judgment on Trump until we have all the facts through an inquiry
  29. #1304
    I mean it's covid inasmuch as EU drivers aren't eager to make trips to Plague Island I guess. So yeah, the disastrous handling of covid has mixed with the bad aspects of Brexit to make a perfect storm of shit.

    But "ironing out" the Brexit problems has not happened. They've done nothing in that respect afaik, apart from a lot of promises that haven't materialised.

    Promising things with no way of making them a reality is what got us Brexit in the first place.
    I just think we should suspend judgment on Trump until we have all the facts through an inquiry
  30. #1305
    Well we haven't had empty shelves since Brexit day, have we? I'm kind of making assumptions based on the fact the island isn't on fire.
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
  31. #1306
    It takes time for shortages to trickle down through the system. It starts with food taking longer to get to the markets, affecting freshness. This was evident where I shop pretty early on in the year. Since then, the shelves have slowly gotten more and more empty.

    Think of a supermarket as being like a lake. You have a canal flowing into one end (the supply of food) and a river flowing out of the other end (the consumers). The latter is always a steady flow, people generally eat the same amount all year long. Then you make the canal more narrow (less trucks) so less water can get to the lake. You don't expect the day after the canal narrows for the lake to go dry. But it does eventually start to get stagnant (less fresh water) and then go down.

    If you think it's just covid though, there's an easy way to find out. Wait until the pandemic is over, and see what happens. If it was just covid somehow affecting the UK but nowhere else in the world, then shelves should fill up again. If it's Brexit, it will keep getting worse until the gov't actually intervenes in some meaningful way.
    I just think we should suspend judgment on Trump until we have all the facts through an inquiry
  32. #1307
    Today on "Boris": Boris has everyone who's a Tory in stitches talking about his dog humping people's legs. Even Priti "Cruella" Patel gets a giggle out of it. That's our Prime Minister!

    https://twitter.com/SkyNews/status/1420077168814661634
    I just think we should suspend judgment on Trump until we have all the facts through an inquiry
  33. #1308
    So what will you say when the shelves are full again? Brexit problems over? No of course not.

    This is a blip, and not even a very serious one. The panic buying after the first lockdown was much worse than this. The shelves will be full again in no time at all, unless people go into "buy 100 rolls of toilet paper" mode.
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
  34. #1309
    Quote Originally Posted by OngBonga View Post
    So what will you say when the shelves are full again?
    What will you say when the pandemic ends and they're not?
    I just think we should suspend judgment on Trump until we have all the facts through an inquiry
  35. #1310
    Quote Originally Posted by OngBonga View Post
    The shelves will be full again in no time at all
    You're basing this on what? The magic HGV fairy coming to join the Brexit unicorns on the sunlit uplands?

    I mean if they have to bring in the Army to distribute food that's not exactly going to be a Brexit win.
    Last edited by Poopadoop; 07-27-2021 at 06:12 PM.
    I just think we should suspend judgment on Trump until we have all the facts through an inquiry
  36. #1311
    Quote Originally Posted by OngBonga View Post
    So what will you say when the shelves are full again? Brexit problems over?
    I just said it.

    If it was just covid somehow affecting the UK but nowhere else in the world, then shelves should fill up again.
    I will happily concede it was not Brexit if the shelves get full again without any serious intervention from the gov't, like bringing out the Army.
    I just think we should suspend judgment on Trump until we have all the facts through an inquiry
  37. #1312
    They didn't bring the army in when we had actual panic buying stripping the shelves across the country.

    From what I can tell, this is not widespread. I did my shopping two days ago and had no problems at all.

    We'll see soon enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
  38. #1313
    Just got caught in a torrential downpour while walking my dog. Should be hitting London about now. Expect to see more flooding methinks.
    I just think we should suspend judgment on Trump until we have all the facts through an inquiry
  39. #1314
    Quote Originally Posted by OngBonga View Post
    They didn't bring the army in when we had actual panic buying stripping the shelves across the country.
    That was different because it was due to increased demand, not decreased flow of supply. The Army is much better suited to delivering food than it is to guarding loo roll (though I guess they could do the latter if it got really serious).


    Quote Originally Posted by OngBonga View Post
    From what I can tell, this is not widespread. I did my shopping two days ago and had no problems at all.
    Oh well, if your store had full shelves on one day recently, then the problem's been solved for everyone everywhere in the UK then obviously.
    I just think we should suspend judgment on Trump until we have all the facts through an inquiry
  40. #1315
    £2m for an eyesore. I'm shocked it wasn't Boris' idea.

    I just think we should suspend judgment on Trump until we have all the facts through an inquiry
  41. #1316
    Oh well, if your store had full shelves on one day recently, then the problem's been solved for everyone everywhere in the UK then obviously.
    Allow me to rephrase to counter your pedantry...

    I am unaware of any of my friends or family having any problems at all with shopping during this recent event. I've only seen pics on social media showing partially empty shelves, like the one you posted. Which I'm assuming isn't your local, right? It's an image you pulled of the net, right? Obviously, because it has "anti Brexit memes" stamped on it like a fucking watermark.
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
  42. #1317
    It's been recognised as a problem by the Transport Minister, so I reckon it's more than just one store.

    https://www.retailgazette.co.uk/blog...iver-shortage/

    I'm glad it doesn't affect you or your family or friends though, so at least you can still go on believing it doesn't exist and is just an invention of the remainers.
    I just think we should suspend judgment on Trump until we have all the facts through an inquiry
  43. #1318
    I never said it doesn't exist, I said it's not widespread. And it doesn't seem to be getting worse. A quick search for "empty shelves" on Twitter returns lots of people complaining about Brexit, and not many pics of empty shelves. This made me laugh...

    lol.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
  44. #1319
    Then why is the Transport Sec. talking about it? He should know better than anyone if it's a widespread problem or not.
    I just think we should suspend judgment on Trump until we have all the facts through an inquiry
  45. #1320
    Why do you trust the government when it suits you but not when it doesn't? If he was blaming covid for this you'd be calling him a liar.

    I don't give a fuck what the Transport Secretary says, I pay as little attention to politicians as possible. I can't be bothered to try and figure out the agenda. And there's always an agenda.
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
  46. #1321
    lol, weak.
    I just think we should suspend judgment on Trump until we have all the facts through an inquiry
  47. #1322
    Let's try to figure this out. The Transport Sec. is lying about a shortage of lorry drivers that embarrasses the gov't because anyone who isn't a MEGAtard can see it's caused by Brexit, and if there's anything the gov't wants it's to draw attention to that. The pictures of empty shelves are all from Portugal, probably coming from the TS and his mates using fake accounts, because they're keen to embarrass the gov't they work for, and yeah, that ties things up in a nice little bow.
    I just think we should suspend judgment on Trump until we have all the facts through an inquiry
  48. #1323
    Quote Originally Posted by poop
    Let's try to figure this out.
    Knock yourself out. Here's my input on the matter...

    Quote Originally Posted by ong
    I can't be bothered to try and figure out the agenda.
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
  49. #1324
    I like how your choices are between being wrong and putting on a tinfoil hat, and you choose the latter.
    I just think we should suspend judgment on Trump until we have all the facts through an inquiry
  50. #1325
    I always have a tinfoil hat on, especially when it comes to government, so why are you surprised?
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
  51. #1326
    Just seems a bit convenient, that's all. Whenever you're confronted with something you don't want to believe, you can just pull out the tinfoil hat and throw Occam's Razor to the wolves.
    I just think we should suspend judgment on Trump until we have all the facts through an inquiry
  52. #1327
    It's convenient that I don't believe a word government says?

    It's also convenient you do believe them, when you know they are all pathological liars.
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
  53. #1328
    Whatever you say mate. There's no lorry driver shortage and no empty shelves in supermarkets because of it. Not only is the Tory minister Schapps lying, but so is Tescos, Sainsburys, and the Road Haulage Association. And lorry drivers wages are going up despite the fact they're all lying. It's all just a grand conspiracy to make us think maybe, just maybe, Brexit isn't all puppies and rainbows.
    I just think we should suspend judgment on Trump until we have all the facts through an inquiry
  54. #1329
    Sorry, forgot that some other supermarkets and the British Retail Consortium are also in on the lie. This thing really has some long tentacles.
    I just think we should suspend judgment on Trump until we have all the facts through an inquiry
  55. #1330
    There's no lorry driver shortage and no empty shelves in supermarkets because of it.
    Since your reading is lacking, I'll repeat myself for a third time.

    I didn't say this, I said it's not widespread.
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
  56. #1331
    Ok, so let's break down your arguments:

    1. The shortages aren't widespread because your unaware of your family and mates being personally affected by them.
    2. Schapps is lying about shortages of lorry drivers due to some hidden agenda.
    3. The shortages are due to covid and not Brexit, #MEGA.

    1. This is your best argument, unfortunately it's based on a very small sample of people you know personally, and with whom you've specifically discussed food shortages. I'd estimate that number to be in the lower range of the single digits. Do tell if otherwise though; maybe you've gone out of your way to survey everyone you know about it and are just being understated here.

    2. As I explained, that would need to be a widespread conspiracy that includes supermarkets, the RHA and the BRC, who are all claiming shortages of lorry drivers are affecting business. So, no.

    3. EU drivers made up 1/4 of UK drivers before Brexit. Most of them have left the UK and aren't coming back. That's because of Brexit, not covid.
    I just think we should suspend judgment on Trump until we have all the facts through an inquiry
  57. #1332
    Oh, and if it's not too presumptuous to consider myself your friend, I've had to deal with shortages and spoilage at my local, though mostly the latter. Carrots, which I buy regularly, have been hit and miss in terms of having gone off, which only began this year, strawberries (also something I buy regularly) are now getting into dubious territory as well. Some empty shelves but thankfully not anything I buy too regularly (so far), just the occasional empty basket for cucumbers, lettuce, or celery. So yeah, add that to your little survey.
    I just think we should suspend judgment on Trump until we have all the facts through an inquiry
  58. #1333
    1. The shortages aren't widespread because your unaware of your family and mates being personally affected by them.
    Also because there are very few images on social media, in contrast to when we definitely did have widespread shortages due to panic buying.

    2. Schapps is lying about shortages of lorry drivers due to some hidden agenda.
    Politicians lie all the time. Why do you choose to believe them when it suits you? This isn't a ridiculous question to ask.

    Maybe you're right, but you're not even questioning your seemingly contrasting attitude towards the UK government.

    3. The shortages are due to covid and not Brexit, #MEGA.
    I acknowledged it's probably a bit of both. Brexit + covid results in a more complicated border situation.
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
  59. #1334
    Quote Originally Posted by OngBonga View Post
    Also because there are very few images on social media, in contrast to when we definitely did have widespread shortages due to panic buying.
    So weak. The number of pictures on social media is not a reliable index of anything.



    Quote Originally Posted by OngBonga View Post
    Politicians lie all the time. Why do you choose to believe them when it suits you? This isn't a ridiculous question to ask.
    Like I said, it's not just the gov't saying it. So this argument is also retarded.



    Quote Originally Posted by OngBonga View Post
    Maybe you're right, but you're not even questioning your seemingly contrasting attitude towards the UK government.
    You're trying to make an issue out of me believing several independent sources of the same information because one of them happens to be the gov't. It's not an issue, give it up.


    Quote Originally Posted by OngBonga View Post
    I acknowledged it's probably a bit of both. Brexit + covid results in a more complicated border situation.
    What, you're believing what the gov't says, that covid is affecting food supply? Don't you ever examine your willingness to believe the gov't only when it suits you? Arrgghghgh!

    loooooool.
    I just think we should suspend judgment on Trump until we have all the facts through an inquiry
  60. #1335
    So weak. The number of pictures on social media is not a reliable index of anything.
    Deluded. Given the vast number of remainers who would gladly share images on social media, I think the lack of images is very telling.

    Like I said, it's not just the gov't saying it. So this argument is also retarded.
    Yeah, there's tons of remainers saying it too.

    What, you're believing what the gov't says, that covid is affecting food supply?
    Frankly I don't, but I didn't really want to get into a discussion about how covid is a crock of shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
  61. #1336
    Quote Originally Posted by OngBonga View Post
    Deluded. Given the vast number of remainers who would gladly share images on social media, I think the lack of images is very telling.
    As if you counted the number of posts that include photos of empty shelves lol.


    Quote Originally Posted by OngBonga View Post
    Yeah, there's tons of remainers saying it too.
    Yep, remainers like Schapps, the RHA, the BRC, Tescos, Sainsburys, Aldis, etc. etc.



    Quote Originally Posted by OngBonga View Post
    Frankly I don't, but I didn't really want to get into a discussion about how covid is a crock of shit.
    Me neither, I've read enough of your baloney lately.
    I just think we should suspend judgment on Trump until we have all the facts through an inquiry
  62. #1337
    As if you counted the number of posts that include photos of empty shelves lol.
    I scrolled through after a search for "empty shelves". I didn't literally count images, but it was somewhere between not many and a few.

    Yep, remainers like Schapps, the RHA, the BRC, Tescos, Sainsburys, Aldis, etc. etc.
    lol nice list of trustworthy corporations. For a lefty, this is amusing. If they were talking about, idk, job security or something, you'd dismiss their comments as agenda driven.

    Me neither, I've read enough of your baloney lately.
    Go and do something else then instead of replying to me.

    Stop pretending you don't get some kind of perverse enjoyment arguing shit with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
  63. #1338
    MadMojoMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    9,602
    Location
    St Louis, MO
    FWIW, there are food shortages in the US, too. Produce aisles get filled then completely emptied. I've never seen a produce section in a major supermarket without fully stocked shelves before COVID. Now, it's not every week, and not always multiple items of produce, but there are shortages.

    So maybe it's not Brexit, but COVID related.
    You can find any pattern you want to any level of precision you want, if you're prepared to ignore enough data.
  64. #1339
    Probably because USA is not part of Mercosur. Nothing to do with covid. You need more Mexican lorry drivers.
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
  65. #1340
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMojoMonkey View Post
    So maybe it's not Brexit, but COVID related.
    You've got a shortage of truck drivers in the US too. You just didn't make it worse by slamming your border shut to foreign truckers.
    I just think we should suspend judgment on Trump until we have all the facts through an inquiry
  66. #1341
    I just think we should suspend judgment on Trump until we have all the facts through an inquiry
  67. #1342
    Quote Originally Posted by OngBonga View Post
    I scrolled through after a search for "empty shelves". I didn't literally count images, but it was somewhere between not many and a few.
    Now try searching "benefits of Brexit"



    Quote Originally Posted by OngBonga View Post
    lol nice list of trustworthy corporations.
    All part of the globalist lizard elite.
    I just think we should suspend judgment on Trump until we have all the facts through an inquiry
  68. #1343
    It's barely rained there for two months, but southern Spain is now a flood zone apparently.

    Good thing we left the EU so we don't need to rely on their food anymore. #MEGA

    https://twitter.com/claraeuro/status...04019704012803
    I just think we should suspend judgment on Trump until we have all the facts through an inquiry
  69. #1344
    That'll show those Eurolibtards what sovereignty means! #MEGA #flags

    https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/brexi...ash/ar-AAMvtXo
    I just think we should suspend judgment on Trump until we have all the facts through an inquiry
  70. #1345
    Goddamn EU, keeps on treating us like we're not in the EU anymore, just because we left the EU!

    https://inews.co.uk/news/brexit/uk-t...-rules-1133467

    I just think we should suspend judgment on Trump until we have all the facts through an inquiry
  71. #1346
    MadMojoMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    9,602
    Location
    St Louis, MO
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopadoop View Post
    Goddamn EU, keeps on treating us like we're not in the EU anymore, just because we left the EU!
    You can find any pattern you want to any level of precision you want, if you're prepared to ignore enough data.
  72. #1347
    I mean, personally, I don't give the slightest fuck if I have to pay £6 extra to go to France. It's not even news. That's a pint in the airport lounge.
    Last edited by OngBonga; 08-07-2021 at 02:08 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
  73. #1348
    Today on "Boris": Boris has close contact with someone testing positive for covid, but there'll be no self-isolation for him! What a delightful scamp!

    https://www.theguardian.com/politics...o-self-isolate
    I just think we should suspend judgment on Trump until we have all the facts through an inquiry
  74. #1349
    Poop gets up, makes coffee, reads Guardian, comes to FTR to gleefully tell four people about Boris.

    At what point do you stop to think that maybe this relentless goofing about is intended to keep the masses in a moral frenzy? Next week it'll be leaving his dog in a car for ten minutes while he pops into the bookies.
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
  75. #1350
    There's people who are going to criticise him all day every day no matter what he does. But when what he does is blatantly out of order again and again and again, the masses are eventually going to get sick of it and want a new PM (cf. Trump).
    I just think we should suspend judgment on Trump until we have all the facts through an inquiry

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •