Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,282,000 Posts!
Poker ForumBeginners Circle

Bonus Whoring - Worth It?

Results 1 to 43 of 43
  1. #1

    Default Bonus Whoring - Worth It?

    So I'm thinking about whoring my way around as many sites and networks as possible, partly to boost bankroll, but also as a taster of all the different networks out there.

    Has anybody done this before and do you have any tips and advice? Is it even worth the aggro? And is anybody currently getting a good deal anywhere?

    Requirements:

    - software can't be so shit that I can't play 6-9 tables simultaneously on my 5-yo laptop
    - ability to use HEM2 strongly preferred
    - skin/network must be kosher and not take the piss on withdrawal times
    - player pool should have enough fish and enough action to clear the bonus at 25nl/50nl

    If it helps:

    - I can play about 40-50 hours per month and approx. 30k hands
    - I'm probably generating $150 in rakeback per month as a Gold player at 50nl
    - I have enough cash available irl so that waiting for a cashout won't prevent me from whoring on to the next opportunity
  2. #2
    This used to be a huge money maker in the past when there was a lot of competition for your rake dollars. Now with the way reward programs build to get better RB I would think it wouldn't be worth it. That said, I haven't played ona lot of the sites lately. iPoker is bot infested, Ongame lost half the player base and other networks software and cashouts leave a lot to be desired. Player pools are dropping too. Party poker skins and Full Tilt may have a few good deposit bonus's but I doubt they would be as much value as your getting in RB now at stars
  3. #3
    rpm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,098
    Location
    maaaaaaaaaaate
    yah the golden days of bonus whoring seem to be done and dusted (not that i was around to capitalise on them). it depends how risk-averse you are, but personally i'd rather have my money on a site where i'm pretty damn confident it's all mine, and i can have it within two days with the click of a button, than anywhere else. regardless of any slight, short-term decreases in effective rake these smaller sites may offer
  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by jyms View Post
    iPoker is bot infested,
    Any place to read up on this? Has there been done analysis on how these bots play?

    I heard that there used to be bots in the higher stakes games on microgaming, but they were outed, and suspicions are that they are now hiding out in the anonymous tables where they can't be datamined. I haven't been able to find anything concrete about this though.
  5. #5
    Keith was following this quite closely. There was some pretty big threads on 2P2. Mind you it was a year or more ago. I left before that when things felt wrong in every way. Hundreds of regs mutltabling with the same tagg stats. Just playing for RB.
  6. #6
    Loads and loads of stuff on 2p2 and I played against them a fair bit. They aren't great, they can be a bit spazzy, but they're fairly easy to spot when you know what you're looking for
  7. #7
    As for bonus whoring, I concur with everything posted so far - it is genuinely just not worth doing these days. You might think it's worth it on say 888 and a few other smaller skins with decent bonuses but you've got to be playing pretty high stakes to clear them well
  8. #8
    I kinda disagree and kinda agree.

    Ipoker will get you ~25% rakeback on your first deposit bonus . for a beginner this is great , for your 25nl+ player might just as well get a 60%+ rakeback deal. You don't get the deposit bonus etc but who cares.ANd when you are playing 20nl + on ipoker .....welcome to the world of bots 26/24 ~8%3bet min raise ATC on the button and fold to 3bet initially. But they have a shared database and all of a sudden whilst you've be merrily 3betting them with ATC from the blinds all of a sudden they all start 4betting extremely light.Ipoker did have a purge of the obvious bots last year , and i've not really played there since ,but i wouldn't be surprised if the bot owners haven't adapted so that instead of running the same bot 16hours+ a day . they run 4 or 5 or more across various skins so that they have bots running 24 hours a day but volumes played aren't obviously bots.

    for a beginner, 888 is probably pretty good for learning to play and multi table. Maybe take up the HEM or PT4 get it free type promotion so that whilst you are playing and learning and utilising the free trial , you are getting your tracking software paid off for free which is probably the best rakeback % going.

    HAving got thehem/pt paid off moving to Titan is then probably the next best step IF you can multitable 8-9 tables 5 hours a day. For the first 9 weeks i think it is you get access to the beginners tables and titan do a weekly raked hands race for beginners. The winner gets 35$ . i won it a couple of times and placed high another couple of times when i did a grind up challenge and it is a great way for a beginner to boost there bankroll. At higher stakes the beginner tables just don't run , but at 2nl and 4 nl they are plentiful.The downside is that the software is awful, you time out really easily because tables don't pop up when they need action properly.10 tabling |Ipoker is probably equivalent to 24 tabling stars as timebanks are shorter and you have to keep checking tyhat you aren't sat out. Titan also do treasures promo where you get gold coins for various things , l;ike 3 winning sessions in a row ( a session is a table) so make sure you close your tables out with winning tables all together then losers and following day losers and then winners to maximise the coins you win.big points for winning a hand at showdown with quads , also coins for winning a showdown hand with
    flushs and full houses. This promo has great value for micro players and is worth the same to micro players and high stakes players. 10k coins can be cashed for 2000 points and 8000 points can be cashed for $50 although you are restricted to needing a certain VIP level. If playing 5 hours a day every day you probably get the points though to do this. I played approx 5k hands since saturday when i cashed in my last coins and have now got another 10k coins. The lottery where you can cash 10k coins for upto 20$ prize , 40k coins for up to $200 prize just aren't worth it, i cashed in 40k coins under that i.e $50 via the coins-points-$ vip scheme got me a 5$ flip sng token (wow) i.e gambled 50$ to win $0 or $10. only thing i'm not sure about is whether the cashed in points buy $ or bonus $ that have to be cleared.


    cardrunners did a promo ;last year where signing up at WPT (party skin) and generating 1200 Party points (from memory) got a free years cardrunners membership. with the deposit bonus, playing bonuses and the cardrunners membership it worked out at ~230% rakeback in the short term. Party skins tend to work on giving lots of bonuses but you have to keep grinding to clear them by which time you've got more bonuses to clearand tend to become a real grind.You have to keep going to get those bonuses converted to cash. Other downside is that Party now segregate players according to ability....not good if you are a winning player as you will be in tough games against the other winning players.I can't see any good reason to play on party now.


    once you finish at titan then its probably best to then deposit on stars and clear the deposit bonus there and build your VIP.if you're still in the micros the rake is cheaper , the fish are plentiful and lots of tables .
    Last edited by Keith; 07-24-2013 at 07:33 AM.
  9. #9
    Thanks for the advice gents - noted and seems like generally not worth it beyond a few special promos like Keith mentions. Couple more questions from me though:

    1) Do players tend to get the usual rakeback AND a welcome/deposit when they sign up, or is the welcome/deposit bonus the rakeback but just at an higher initial rate?

    2) Are there any networks out there (in your experience) where the standard of players makes up for shitty software, average rakeback and cashout risks?

    One thing I'd forgotten about that may occasionally make whoring worth it is cashback/affiliates. In the UK for instance, if I sign up for one skin via TopCashback, deposit $50 and play 250 raked hands, Topcashback will credit me with $50. Problem is, the small print says I can't use any promo codes if I do that, so maybe not worth it after all (although $50 for probably a couple hours play seems okay).
  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bean Counter View Post

    1) Do players tend to get the usual rakeback AND a welcome/deposit when they sign up, or is the welcome/deposit bonus the rakeback but just at an higher initial rate?
    depends on affiliate and site.....some ipoker sites where you get 60% rakeback , theres no first deposit bonus. Others that operate rakeback schemes like blackchip (WPN) will also give first deposit bonus.....but once you hit the beast tables you'll be raked to death.not sure that any large euro networks give rakeback anymore apart from ipoker. THen you'll generally be on the smaller skins though to get he big RB% deals which means typically playing against a tougher player pool who are also on the big rb% deals.

    2) Are there any networks out there (in your experience) where the standard of players makes up for shitty software, average rakeback and cashout risks?
    One thing for us euros is just to stay the hell away from merge/revolution/wpn/chico/everleaf unless you can afford to lose the money. FTP was a warning that the money could just disappear until stars rescued them, gamble on your poker skills ....not on whether you'll ever get your money back. The current situation sucks for US players. they either take the risk or stop playing online.

    One thing I'd forgotten about that may occasionally make whoring worth it is cashback/affiliates. In the UK for instance, if I sign up for one skin via TopCashback, deposit $50 and play 250 raked hands, Topcashback will credit me with $50. Problem is, the small print says I can't use any promo codes if I do that, so maybe not worth it after all (although $50 for probably a couple hours play seems okay).
    its one thing if its a no name site that you'll never play again , another if its one of the bigger name sites where you restrict your future options and possible rakeback/affiliate promotion deals on that site for a one off payment.
  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    47
    Location
    Ireland
    No not worth it these days they have a non payment ,IE ,YOUR CASH OUT HAS BEEN DECLINED BECAUSE OFF BONUS ABUSE ACROSS MULTIPLE SITES.
  12. #12
    so what exactly did you do, and how many times did you create a new account?
    Last edited by Keith; 07-29-2013 at 09:49 AM.
  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    47
    Location
    Ireland
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith View Post
    so what exactky did you do, and how many times did you create a new account?
    1 Account at loads off sites and if those sites are run by a network provider ,the information is shared,IE sites that are run by playtech have your information and they give that too the site owner ,then they use that too decline a payment.

    I personally dont use the bonus as with anything for free there are terms attached ,which can be change by the site at any time without notification,Which is written in the first set off terms and conditions which you agreed to when you just clicked I AGREE ,
  14. #14
    Can you show a screenshot or paste the email of where you were accused of this? It's pretty bizarre tbh.
  15. #15
    how many brothers and sisters , sons and daughters etc all had 1 account at each of those sites from your home address and all just happened to play on the same computer?

    I personally dont use the bonus as with anything for free there are terms attached ,which can be change by the site at any time without notification,Which is written in the first set off terms and conditions which you agreed to when you just clicked I AGREE ,
    Thats a pretty bullshit reason for not using deposit bonuses if they are available. Sure they have those terms on their terms and conditions , but if the sites abused it players would leave and they go bust. Also they can use those same terms to confiscate your money if they catch you cheating or abusing bonuses or if they really wanted to, to jack the rake up to a sky high rate. If it worries you enough not to use deposit bonus codes ....why are you even playing online?
    Last edited by Keith; 07-29-2013 at 09:48 AM.
  16. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    47
    Location
    Ireland
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith View Post
    how many brothers and sisters , sons and daughters etc all had 1 account at each of those sites from your home address and all just happened to play on the same computer?



    Thats a pretty bullshit reason for not using deposit bonuses if they are available. Sure they have those terms on their terms and conditions , but if the sites abused it players would leave and they go bust. Also they can use those same terms to confiscate your money if they catch you cheating or abusing bonuses or if they really wanted to, to jack the rake up to a sky high rate. If it worries you enough not to use deposit bonus codes ....why are you even playing online?
    No you have that incorrect ,iff you join 8 sites one time only ,and use the bonuses and consistently win with those bonuses in play'
    Then they can confiscate your winnings.

    I am not going too re-post all the crap ,That was one long battle ,And even the outcome was not in my favored the site was downgraded.

    The site was legally correct not too pay it,but morally wrong,As the bonus should not have been issued but was.
    It didnt do much good for me either as i became a player who has a negative input and accounts locked.

    Why play online poker ?? .obviously too play poker and win against other morons ,not too get bonuses,
  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by sevenandnine View Post
    No you have that incorrect ,iff you join 8 sites one time only ,and use the bonuses and consistently win with those bonuses in play'
    Then they can confiscate your winnings.
    NO , NO NO
    Who are you trying to kid. Most of the more established players here will have ground multiple skins on a network and cleared some of the bonuses. No one ever gets winnings confiscated if they have played properly , without cheating. Cheating is what gets winnings confiscated, credit card scams are what gets winnings confiscated, chip dumping gets winnings confiscated,collusion is what gets winnings confiscated. No one gets winnings confiscated for playing properly.
    I am not going too re-post all the crap ,That was one long battle ,And even the outcome was not in my favored the site was downgraded.

    The site was legally correct not too pay it,but morally wrong,As the bonus should not have been issued but was.
    It didnt do much good for me either as i became a player who has a negative input and accounts locked.
    you don't have to re-post it .....just post a link to the original post/thread. BUT for the site to have been legally correct implies that you did something you shouldn't have done , especially if they locked your account and confiscated your money. Do you think poker sites should just let people scam them?

    Why play online poker ?? .obviously too play poker and win against other morons ,not too get bonuses,
    prove your allegations rather than making vague accusations .
  18. #18
    for example , you join this site with this threadf in april http://www.flopturnriver.com/pokerfo...25#post2148725 saying that you've only been playing holdem for 3 months and were repeatedly depositing. The answers to strategy posts that you give indicate you don't have a clue about playing winning poker , so how on earth did you consistently win . post the screen names of these winning accounts of yours that have been closed.
  19. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    47
    Location
    Ireland
    Nooo cant do that I didn't accuse anyone just fact,And its states the site gave out bonus incorrectly,Its would be up too the player too check iff they were eligible for the bonus or not.

    By highlighting the isue would make online gambling a bad place too be.It was an out off extraordinary issue 1 bonus claimed twice .but not on double account.
    ISSUE CLOSED DUMP THE THREAD
  20. #20
    Oh come on .....

    You said that bonus whoring wasn't worth it because players would not get paid the bonus for abusing the bonuses. That is simply not true. It now looks like you were doing something dodgy and got caught and now when this is having the spotlight put on it , you refuse to substantiate your claims. Highlighhting it doesnt make online gambling bad , it looks like it will just make you look bad.
  21. #21
    Gosh, just like the housing market, you are a few years late to the poker party. Bonus whoring is nothing like it used to be. Used to be there was a time there was no way not to make money grinding at the poker tables. Now, it is crumbs and many have left with their money for things that pay them better for their time. Until payout times improve, the crowds are not returning.
    It takes 2 years to learn to talk, but a lifetime to learn when to shut up.
  22. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by eberetta1 View Post
    Gosh, just like the housing market, you are a few years late to the poker party. Bonus whoring is nothing like it used to be. Used to be there was a time there was no way not to make money grinding at the poker tables. Now, it is crumbs and many have left with their money for things that pay them better for their time. Until payout times improve, the crowds are not returning.
    situation is completely different for US and rest of the world. US players are restricted by lack of sites and actually getting money off the sites, plenty of sites for and easy to move money around for rest of the world players avoiding US facing sites.
  23. #23
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    47
    Location
    Ireland
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith View Post
    Oh come on .....

    You said that bonus whoring wasn't worth it because players would not get paid the bonus for abusing the bonuses. That is simply not true. It now looks like you were doing something dodgy and got caught and now when this is having the spotlight put on it , you refuse to substantiate your claims. Highlighhting it doesnt make online gambling bad , it looks like it will just make you look bad.
    You read my intro page so work it out yourself,
    I am not sharing the info because theirs nothing too gain by doing it,dig around a bit ,there are other card games other than poker,
    Go too any online forum and see the non payout issues yourself ,all off them are bonus related.
    So then basicly you are accusing me off lying or corruption so choose the word carefully
  24. #24
    I'm not accusing you of anything . You have admitted that you abused a bonus by claiming it twice and that the casino was found to be legally correct in its actions.You have claimed that as a result of this all poker sites will not pay a bonus if players have already claimed a bonus on the network.
    I asked you to substantiate your claims that the poker sites wouldn't pay a bonus.You won't do that and you just give vague claims that they won't pay and its all due to bonus abuse. There are other causes, however most of them are due to players abusing the casino , either by charging back a deposit , using stolen credit cards and losing money to colleagues before the victims realise that there card details have been stolen or cheating at the tables by colluding , bot use etc etc.
    If you don't want to clear your name that's up to you. from the information you have put in this thread we will just draw our own conclusions.
  25. #25
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    47
    Location
    Ireland
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith View Post
    I'm not accusing you of anything . You have admitted that you abused a bonus by claiming it twice and that the casino was found to be legally correct in its actions.You have claimed that as a result of this all poker sites will not pay a bonus if players have already claimed a bonus on the network.
    I asked you to substantiate your claims that the poker sites wouldn't pay a bonus.You won't do that and you just give vague claims that they won't pay and its all due to bonus abuse. There are other causes, however most of them are due to players abusing the casino , either by charging back a deposit , using stolen credit cards and losing money to colleagues before the victims realise that there card details have been stolen or cheating at the tables by colluding , bot use etc etc.
    If you don't want to clear your name that's up to you. from the information you have put in this thread we will just draw our own conclusions.
    Well then draw your own conclusion .I dont have too clear my name cause its clear,
    You seem also to be the only one arguing the point.Their are other people that also wont use the bonus so why is that??
  26. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by sevenandnine View Post
    No you have that incorrect ,iff you join 8 sites one time only ,and use the bonuses and consistently win with those bonuses in play'
    Then they can confiscate your winnings.

    I am not going too re-post all the crap ,That was one long battle ,And even the outcome was not in my favored the site was downgraded.

    The site was legally correct not too pay it,but morally wrong,As the bonus should not have been issued but was.
    It didnt do much good for me either as i became a player who has a negative input and accounts locked.

    Why play online poker ?? .obviously too play poker and win against other morons ,not too get bonuses,
    It's a struggle to read your posts and/or understand what you're saying. "iff you join 8 sites one time only ,and use the bonuses and consistently win those bonuses in play'
    Then they can confiscate your winnings"

    I like the way you go into no detail whatsoever about what actually happened. You suggest that you signed up to an iPoker skin and then signed up to another one to get another deposit bonus and they wouldn't give it to you, but that's pretty vague. Is that what happened?
  27. #27
    MadMojoMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    9,132
    Location
    St Louis, MO
    Quote Originally Posted by sevenandnine View Post
    Well then draw your own conclusion .I dont have too clear my name cause its clear,
    You seem also to be the only one arguing the point.
    Just because only 1 person is questioning your dubious claims, that doesn't mean he's the only one who noticed they're dubious.

    Keith is doing a fine job of asking reasonable questions and avoiding emotional involvement. I certainly agree with his skepticism toward your claims. I have agreed with his line and his tone, so I haven't felt the need to add to the thread. However, if you're going to interpret my silence as agreeing with you, then I must step in.

    So far in this thread, you have made a wild claim, and given no verification to your wild claim. Why open the topic if you're not interested in explaining yourself? Do you expect us to blindly agree with a claim that is contrary to common sense? (I'm not saying common sense is always right. I'm saying that it takes a bit of explaining if you want to change someone's mind.)

    Quote Originally Posted by sevenandnine View Post
    Their are other people that also wont use the bonus so why is that??
    This is a distraction from the point. We're not curious about why other people do what they do. We're curious about what you did, and what happened because of that.
  28. #28
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    47
    Location
    Ireland
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMojoMonkey View Post
    Just because only 1 person is questioning your dubious claims, that doesn't mean he's the only one who noticed they're dubious.

    Keith is doing a fine job of asking reasonable questions and avoiding emotional involvement. I certainly agree with his skepticism toward your claims. I have agreed with his line and his tone, so I haven't felt the need to add to the thread. However, if you're going to interpret my silence as agreeing with you, then I must step in.

    So far in this thread, you have made a wild claim, and given no verification to your wild claim. Why open the topic if you're not interested in explaining yourself? Do you expect us to blindly agree with a claim that is contrary to common sense? (I'm not saying common sense is always right. I'm saying that it takes a bit of explaining if you want to change someone's mind.)


    This is a distraction from the point. We're not curious about why other people do what they do. We're curious about what you did, and what happened because of that.
    oh ok.but as i told him it was on other games not poker.ie blackjack and so forth but he keeps jumping in feet first with poker.I also referred him to my introduction page and he still comes back with poker.

    So you cant fault me for dragging it out .
  29. #29
    As per your original post, I have found having several poker accounts to be quite lucrative. Yes there are bonuses to be had/cleared on your first deposit but the main value comes from the different games offered that can be specific to one site on a network. Having lower # of entrants is nice after coming from PStars' massive fields.
  30. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by sevenandnine View Post
    oh ok.but as i told him it was on other games not poker.ie blackjack and so forth but he keeps jumping in feet first with poker.I also referred him to my introduction page and he still comes back with poker.

    So you cant fault me for dragging it out .
    You might not have noticed but this is a POKER FORUM. The OP was talking about bonus whoring poker sites because he is a poker player. You certainly don't need to be a genius to work out that because you abused a bonus at a casino it is a different thing to legally clearing multiple deposit bonuses at poker sites and that if you legally clear the bonus , the poker sites will pay out.
    .
  31. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by sevenandnine View Post
    I also referred him to my introduction page and he still comes back with poker..
    I see no referral to an introduction page?
  32. #32
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    47
    Location
    Ireland
    HERE IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU CONTINUE TOO USE BONUSES.
    Every online casino has a software provider who runs that site for them.IE PLAYTECH, there must be about 40 different sites but all are run by the provider,some are privately owned some belong too playtech themselves .

    The same goes for MICROGAMMING ,REAL TIME GAMING,RIVAL, ETC.
    EACH SITE HAS A SIGN UP BONUS FOR NEW PLAYERS,SOME EVEN HAVE DIFFERENT TYPES OFF OTHER DEPOSIT BONUSES .

    So what happened to me is i made 1 account at a site got the sign up bonus with a small deposit,I won that cashed out.
    Then went too the next site won cashed out,and did this for a few sites,
    TOTAL CASH AMOUNT OFF 3000 EURO,
    eventually i had so many sites open i lost track wot with uninstalling them then re.installing them.And made the mistake off double accounting at one off them .I did cop this and notified them ,an e mail was sent back telling me too use the one they chose and they had deactivated the other.
    So that's when the sign up bonuses was re.activated.I deposited.
    I won 800 euro,

    Unfortunately they never payed it first stating double accounting,I had that covered,
    THEN THIS IS WHERE BONUS ABUSE COMES IN,AND E MAIL SAID

    Unfortunately you have multi- accounted across the network,and are therefore deemed not to be a player but a person who moves across the network from site to site,claiming bonuses .You also have never re-deposited at any off the sites that you have won at.
    Please note that we have notified all the sites off your play and have locked all your accounts.as you are a risk to our operation.

    NOW DOES THAT SATISFY YOUR CURIOSITY

    hope you can read it
  33. #33
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    47
    Location
    Ireland
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith View Post
    You might not have noticed but this is a POKER FORUM. The OP was talking about bonus whoring poker sites because he is a poker player. You certainly don't need to be a genius to work out that because you abused a bonus at a casino it is a different thing to legally clearing multiple deposit bonuses at poker sites and that if you legally clear the bonus , the poker sites will pay out.
    .
    Yes i know ,but that's why i said look at my introduction page,I said, i joined poker because tired off multiple non pay.out issues with other sites
    You also should have copped when you said ,how could i have won iff i only been playing for three months,Sorry about the the run around.
    I thougt you would have said long time ago wot you saying now
  34. #34
    There's a big difference between A) bonus whoring on poker sites by signing up to different sites and clearing the bonuses and B) signing up for casino bonuses. The big difference being it's impossible for a poker site to lose, whereas a casino bonus may be break even or slightly profitable depending on the terms.
  35. #35
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    47
    Location
    Ireland
    Quote Originally Posted by Pascal View Post
    There's a big difference between A) bonus whoring on poker sites by signing up to different sites and clearing the bonuses and B) signing up for casino bonuses. The big difference being it's impossible for a poker site to lose, whereas a casino bonus may be break even or slightly profitable depending on the terms.
    yea i put my foot in it that time big time,I was hoping he would shut up and go away but he didnt,.Must be good at poker.
  36. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by sevenandnine View Post
    HERE IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU try to defraud a casino.

    So what happened to me is i made 1 account at a site got the sign up bonus with a small deposit,I won that cashed out.
    Then went too the next site won cashed out,and did this for a few sites,
    TOTAL CASH AMOUNT OFF 3000 EURO,
    eventually i had so many sites open i lost track wot with uninstalling them then re.installing them.
    so why exactly would you uninstall a casino and then reinstall it.that doesn't make sense if you are a legitimate player.
    And made the mistake off double accounting at one off them .I did cop this and notified them ,an e mail was sent back telling me too use the one they chose and they had deactivated the other.
    So that's when the sign up bonuses was re.activated.I deposited.
    I won 800 euro,
    do you remember when you said earlier on when I asked if you had opened multiple accounts and you said
    By highlighting the isue would make online gambling a bad place too be.It was an out off extraordinary issue 1 bonus claimed twice .but not on double account.
    ISSUE CLOSED DUMP THE THREAD
    so basically you are a liar and i was correct when i said that you didn't want to have it reflect badly on you. From the phrase you used uninstalling THEM and reinstalling THEM doesnt take a huge leap of imagination to guess that it probably likely that you multi accounted the bonuses on more than one of the casinos that you reinstalled.


    Unfortunately they never payed it first stating double accounting,I had that covered,
    THEN THIS IS WHERE BONUS ABUSE COMES IN,AND E MAIL SAID

    Unfortunately you have multi- accounted across the network,and are therefore deemed not to be a player but a person who moves across the network from site to site,claiming bonuses .You also have never re-deposited at any off the sites that you have won at.
    Please note that we have notified all the sites off your play and have locked all your accounts.as you are a risk to our operation.

    NOW DOES THAT SATISFY YOUR CURIOSITY

    hope you can read it
    The first case of multiaccounting when they said choose one of the accounts you may have got away with. However it pobably triggered an in depth investigation by the playtech security team and they probably linked the same ewallet or bank account, address , names email addresses ip addresses, computer ids, to the multiple accounts which then lead to the last email with them locking all your accounts. Basically they say you are a cheat and don't want you on in their online casinos, just as a bricks and mortar casino would bar a card counter, or other scammer that's trying to defraud them.
  37. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by sevenandnine View Post
    yea i put my foot in it that time big time,I was hoping he would shut up and go away but he didnt,.Must be good at werewolf.
    FYP
  38. #38
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    47
    Location
    Ireland
    Er i didn't mention wot site it was at,Yea you right ,up until the double account issue all was ok.when the bonus was issued ,I thought even too myself this could be an issue, ff i win,It was.

    As too the the cheating bit no ,the security at the site have an idea that i have worked a way too beat them,fairly, But for arguments sake ,You are right if i owned a casino and a player kept winning i would also bar them,AND FIND A GOOD REASON TOO BAR THEM, WHICH THEY DID .

    uninstalling and re.installing casino software is recommended actually by the sites themselves if the reels or tables are jamming or sticking,OR cards suspend in mid play.
    Might suggest wot you do now is eat your computer.or smash it with a hammer because you pissed off at been given the run around.
    Oh just too cover the cheating bit theirs no element off cheating involved its bonus abuse,What you actually saying then is that the casino is goin let you win on a first deposit bonus too lure you back,Ther is cheat software available but the people who use that are caught ,Basicly you cannot cheat as the casinos software and security is off a high Quality,they pick it up straight away.

    Anyway iff you say i am a cheat then lets take the case to court and see who wins.
  39. #39
    I wish I knew what you were talking about
  40. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by sevenandnine View Post
    Er i didn't mention wot site it was at,Yea you right ,up until the double account issue all was ok.when the bonus was issued ,I thought even too myself this could be an issue, ff i win,It was.

    As too the the cheating bit no ,the security at the site have an idea that i have worked a way too beat them,fairly, But for arguments sake ,You are right if i owned a casino and a player kept winning i would also bar them,AND FIND A GOOD REASON TOO BAR THEM, WHICH THEY DID .

    uninstalling and re.installing casino software is recommended actually by the sites themselves if the reels or tables are jamming or sticking,OR cards suspend in mid play.
    Might suggest wot you do now is eat your computer.or smash it with a hammer because you pissed off at been given the run around.
    Oh just too cover the cheating bit theirs no element off cheating involved its bonus abuse,What you actually saying then is that the casino is goin let you win on a first deposit bonus too lure you back,Ther is cheat software available but the people who use that are caught ,Basicly you cannot cheat as the casinos software and security is off a high Quality,they pick it up straight away.

    Anyway iff you say i am a cheat then lets take the case to court and see who wins.
    casinos work on a simple premise . Assume they have a 5% edge. over time they make money.To attract clients they offer a short term bonus worth 10%. During that time the client has a 5% edge (-5% +10%) so the client will make money over time. once that bonus finishes they revert back to losing money.You thought you were being clever exploiting that bonus period where you could make money off them. They have caught onto what you were doing and banned you because they thought you were cheating.
    There are only a limited number of casinos though so eventually the gravy train was gonna come to an end.numbers above are completely guessed.
  41. #41
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    47
    Location
    Ireland
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith View Post
    casinos work on a simple premise . Assume they have a 5% edge. over time they make money.To attract clients they offer a short term bonus worth 10%. During that time the client has a 5% edge (-5% +10%) so the client will make money over time. once that bonus finishes they revert back to losing money.You thought you were being clever exploiting that bonus period where you could make money off them. They have caught onto what you were doing and banned you because they thought you were cheating.
    There are only a limited number of casinos though so eventually the gravy train was gonna come to an end.numbers above are completely guessed.
    Thanx that makes perfect sense,As it stands the play through was pretty easy even taking into account the reduction you would get on poker and blackjack
    .Roulette being totally ruled out as there is a method of wagering on it that you are guaranteed too walk away with part off you're free money and not loose .

    Your maths on it is totally correct as i now can put 2 and 2 together that sites even with the COGRA APPROVAL,ARE ALLOWED A 10% TWEAK, Without loosing there approval status .

    Although the site that i clashed with did get downgraded,As the manager, did have the choice too deny the bonus in first place ,but wanting deposits choose to leave it active
    He was also privy too my history at other sites before leaving the bonus active and shouild have removed it.He choose the terms and conditions clause.

    Needless to say it was a hard lesson for me ,Also i had to visit all the other networks and ask them too close off all my accounts and just leave Three accounts active,
    So even if the network has 30 different sites my advice from most off the was not too have all off them active .

    Seeing you are so knowledgeable on the subject you must have worked for an online site in security??????? .

    So that's why i play poker ,and now will never mix the two bonus methods up lol.
  42. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by eberetta1 View Post
    Gosh, just like the housing market, you are a few years late to the poker party. Bonus whoring is nothing like it used to be. Used to be there was a time there was no way not to make money grinding at the poker tables. Now, it is crumbs and many have left with their money for things that pay them better for their time. Until payout times improve, the crowds are not returning.
    loll
  43. #43

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •