You’ve finished the William Hill Poker Download so now it is time to create your account and play poker!
1. Open up the William Hill program on your computer or continue in the download wizard. Click on “Join Now” if you don’t have an account. If you do have one already, just login to it.
2. Now you will need to fill in some personal information about yourself before you can start playing. Privacy is VERY important to William Hill, and any information that you do divulge, will NEVER be shared with any third party group, organisation or company. Once you have completed all the information, click on “Create My Account”.
3. Now you need to select a preferred payment method for all the deposits and withdrawals to and from the account you will need to make. You can choose any of the deposit methods listed, and once you follow the simple steps, you should have funds in your account. If you don’t have funds in your account, then just keep following the account payment process instructions until you do.
4. Once this is done, check your E-mail for a message from William Hill that will give you a unique username and password. It may even be in your spam folder, so remember to check that if you don’t get the E-mail within several minutes. You will need to use the pre-assigned username and password every time you log in to play at William Hill.
5. Although the username and password is pre-assigned, you will be asked to choose a nickname that will be exclusive to you and you only. In other words, if you choose “LuckyJohn1986″, no other player could choose that nickname even if he wanted to. You also may choose your location, which will be visible to other players of the game.
6. In order for the system to verify the information, you will be asked to put in your password twice. That is perfectly normal. Also, this is a good time to verify what currency you will be playing in for your transactions. After all, a Euro is worth a different amount than a British Pound or a US Dollar.
7. Once you’ve done this, you will get an E-mail from William Hill verifying all of the information that you just inputted into their systems. Again, you may have to check the Spam folder. To prevent something like this from happening in the future, just add the recipient to the trusted sites folder or the “safe list” of e-mails you wish to receive. You will also be added to a mailing list, although you can unsubscribe from this mailing list any time you wish.
8. Last but not least, you click on “Create” and you’re ready to start playing for some real money at William Hill Poker! Luck be on your side!
You are now officially ready to roam around the poker lobby and find the cash game, tournament, freeroll or other type of game that is best suited to you.
If at any time you require assistance, At the bottom of the lobby near the bottom middle of your monitor should be a button marked “Live Support”. The software comes complete with 24/7 tech support and assistance included free with your download.