1. AJo - personally I would just dump it with the limper in front, if you want to raise then make it 200 (3x BB plus 1x BB for the limper). As played the rest is fine, you're never folding to that tiny bet on the river.
2. QQ - with the two limpers in front I raise it up a bit more, make it 225-250 to go. Flop bet is good.
4. KQo - you got it, just dump KQ from UTG. The major problem with it is that hands that beat you like AQ and AK may not always 3-bet an UTG raiser, so you can end up in a situation where it ends up costing you a lot of chips to find out you're beat.
11. KK - I'd raise it up a bit more preflop with all that limptard action in front. 600 seems good. If they'll call 500 they'll call 600.
Q K SB (Hero's M = 16.50; f+f+r+F+f) (between 11 and 12) - depending on the size of the raise and the raiser's stack size, could be a shove over
12. 22 - even though you have implied odds to play for set value because UTG is the big stack, I'd fold this. Reason is that the blinds are short stacked and if they shove, you can't call and just fried 160 chips.
T T SB (Hero's M = 11.74; f+r+f+F+f) (between 12 and 13) - could be a shove over depending on the raiser's stack size and the size of the raise
13. 55 - it's fine, but you need a plan if you get shoved over...
14. 84o - you're right, shove or fold and I probably shove this
8 Q Button (Hero's M = 4.50; F) (between 14 and 15) - definitely shove this