Bankroll includes all of the stakee's share of bonus,vip,rakeback,winnings ,stake and uncashed/cashed in points
. The stakers are McStackn L_Clan _Sup3rman and Keith. The stakee is Robb
initial stake will start with 60$. Robb is free to add to this initial stake to increase the initial bonuses available.
1. Robb has to play on sites we tell him to play on through our sign up links.It is anticipated that the whole stake will be on one site. This is to cover a situation where it is necesary to move site/network.It is expected that Robb will play exclusively on the stake whilst it is running , however, one off variations will be agreed prior to playing them so that there is no confusion as to what is "in stake" and what is breaking the terms of the stake .
2. Stakers get 25% of the monthly profit transferred to one of the backers. The person to send the money to will be notified to Robb when each months profit calculation has been made . Monthly profit to be current month finishing balance+ (profit transfer to us on last months profit)+(player withdrawal)- (player deposit for reload bonuses)- ending balance for the previous month. In losing months no payments are made and currrent month ending balance is calculating point for the next months profits.finishing balance will be taken as the end of the last session played each month to make calculations easier should a session go into the early hours of the following month.
3. The stake is to end when the end of the month account balance is=>$1000 and final payments are made. Robb may buy himself out of the stake at any time by paying 25% of the difference between the current months starting balance and 1000$. i.e the remaining profit share we would have expected to have made on the stake. Should Robb wish to exercise the buyout option, it must be done prior to playing a session starting in the new month by posting a message in the FTR thread and his bankroll reporting thread to state that he is exercising the buyout option. Once a new session has been started in a new month in Robb's timezone the profit share will then be calulated on all of the winnings for that month.
4. Each month,Robb can withdraw up to 20% of the account balance when the account is over $330 but must leave a minimum of $300 after the withdrawal and the backers share of the previous months winnings have been paid. This allows Robb to withdraw money off the site but leaves sufficient to play 10nl once rolled but means that it will take longer to reach the 1000$ mark
5. Robb is to send screen shots of cashier and account transfer histories,graphs and stats promptly at the end of month to Keith (or one of the other backers if notified ) .The method of sending will be notified but will only be available to the backers to see. A weekly bankroll update to be kept in the FTR staking rail thread.
6. The original stake is to be returned at the end of the stake. Uncashed points value will be added to the final balance at the cash in rate at the players level at that time.
Should the backers wish to end the stake early due to Robb breaking the terms of the stake , the initial stake money + share of actual profits still owing at that point will be returned to the backers.
7. Robb is to play at the stake he is rolled for. Net money lost playing above the stake that Robb is rolled for will be sent to the stakers at the end of the stake.
Properly rolled is defined as :
A 25% stop loss for moving back down after a shot (NLHE). For both Omaha and HU, the BR minimums are firm - - no shots with stop-loss. If not rolled for it, move down or play Holdem.
For 6max Holdem, this would mean:
Play 4NL up to $200
Play 10NL above $200 (move down at $150)
Play 25NL above $625 (move down at $475)
For PLO and Omaha Hi/Lo, this would mean:
Play $4 games only if BR > $120
Play $10 games only if BR > $300
Need 40 BI's above this, so I would NOT be rolled for the $25 PLO games during staking agreement.
For HU SnG's, this would mean:
Play $2 HU (2-man) only if BR > $80
Play $4 HU (2-man) only if BR > $160
Play $3 HU (4-man, wta) only if BR > $180
Play $6 HU (2-man) only if BR > $240
Play $7 HU (2-man) only if BR > $280
Play $6 HU (4-man, wta) only if BR > $360
Play $8 HU (2-man) only if BR > $320
>break point for 25/40 (doubled)
Play $10.50 HU (2-man) only if BR > $525
Play $11.50 HU (2-man) only if BR > $575
Play $15 HU (2-man) only if BR > $750
8. If the stake busts,the stakers will stand the loss if it is through sensible play at stakes the player is rolled for. If its a result of reckless play ,or playing underrolled Robb is liable to refund the stakers the initial stake .
9.Robb is to supply the backers with name address and phone number so that we can contact him offline should it prove necessary. These details to be kept confidential by the backers unless any payments owing on the stake are still outstanding 2 months after the end of the stake.
10. in case of DOJ action, outstanding profit share +original stake will be returned to the backers when/if bankroll is returned to Robb.