Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumFTR Community

First Posts

Default First Posts

quote and post your first ever post on FTR.

Quote Originally Posted by BankItDrew
    Greetings,

I'll be a regular poster here, so here are a few tidbits about myself:

I'm a 23/m residing in Oakville Ontario Canada. I started playing Texas Hold'em during September 2004 with my roommates @ our place. We now play every Sunday and Thursday night and the table ranges from between 6 and 12 people. The only professional I've played with is my roommates brother. Something Armstrong, last year he ranked 2nd in Canadian winnings behind Daniel Negraneau. We've played with him a few times, he took me out on a bad beat.

Anyways, enough of people other than myself. I can't tell you what style of player I am, because I'm fairly erratic. I suppose you could consider me an erratic player Lastnight I decided to start playing online for real money, then I discovered I had lost my credit card... so I'll get back to you on how that goes.

I've been browsing your forum for about a week now and I'd just like to say that it's the best site I've come across concerning this game. Ergo, my membership. Everyone on here seems very curtious, and I look forward to extending my own help.

Word to your mother,
    Andrew (not black) Payette
    Hi guys, I'm new here but not to the game.

I believe your action was the right one. It we'd have seen this on a WPT final table, someone aggressive like Ivey would have pushed this hand, and that kind of play wins him tournaments. It was just unlucky you ran into some unstandard play with the rockets, you can't account for that. The main thing is you didn't put him on an 8.
    lol at chronic loser casually posting vague and useless advice
    Quote Originally Posted by Triptanes
    I play @ Empire Poker and was wondering in your opinion which is more profitable: the 10 max or the 6 max tables playing 25NL.

-Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy
    raise the turn instead of the flop.
    always be dispensing with teh advices
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantaroth
    Background info: I've been playing poker for about one and a half years, only low stakes or free. I do have experience, but not with more advanced games, and not that much experience winning tournaments.

Ok so I was in a MTT 1$ tournament on pokerstars, i was in aboutttt 150th position out of 450 people left, i get dealt KK in the small blind. I have 6,500 chips. This guy in bad position goes all in for his 800 or so chips. There There are a few guys to act after me, so hoping to see a re-raise i simply call the original all in bet. There is one other call and we go to the flop.

The flop is 6 3 9 Hearts. I'm first to act, and I go all in hoping to get a call with QQ or JJ or 10 10 or Ace of hearts. He calls but unfortuantly, he has A9 hearts and obviously wins the hand.

If anyone can critique this or offer up some advice, that'd be helpfull!

Thankyou.

o god
    Quote Originally Posted by kmind
    Pretty new to 25nl. I don't have any reads on villain but I believed her to have trips:

PokerStars GAME #6770274359: HOLD'EM NO LIMIT ($0.10/$0.25) - 2006/10/25 - 21:45:08 (ET)
    Table 'Halley II' 6-max Seat #4 is the button
    Seat 1: The Amoeba ($95.20 in chips)
    Seat 2: urn0daisy ($22.55 in chips)
    Seat 3: kmind ($9.80 in chips)
    Seat 4: Seanob22 ($13.95 in chips)
    Seat 5: MsPokerpuppy ($18.60 in chips)
    Seat 6: Feiticeira00 ($27.85 in chips)
    MsPokerpuppy: posts small blind $0.10
    Feiticeira00: posts big blind $0.25
    *** HOLE CARDS ***
    Dealt to kmind [Ah Qs]
    The Amoeba: folds
    urn0daisy: raises $0.50 to $0.75
    kmind: calls $0.75
    Seanob22: folds
    Seanob22 is sitting out
    MsPokerpuppy: calls $0.65
    Feiticeira00: calls $0.50
    *** FLOP *** [8h 2s Ac]
    MsPokerpuppy: checks
    Feiticeira00: checks
    urn0daisy: checks
    kmind: bets $2
    MsPokerpuppy: calls $2
    Feiticeira00: folds
    urn0daisy: folds
    *** TURN *** [8h 2s Ac] [Tc]
    MsPokerpuppy: bets $3
    kmind: calls $3
    *** RIVER *** [8h 2s Ac Tc] [4s]
    MsPokerpuppy: bets $4.05
    kmind said, "trips?"
    kmind: folds
    MsPokerpuppy collected $12.40 from pot
    MsPokerpuppy: doesn't show hand
    *** SUMMARY ***
    Total pot $13 | Rake $0.60
    Board [8h 2s Ac Tc 4s]
    Seat 1: The Amoeba folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 2: urn0daisy folded on the Flop
    Seat 3: kmind folded on the River
    Seat 4: Seanob22 (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 5: MsPokerpuppy (small blind) collected ($12.40)
    Seat 6: Feiticeira00 (big blind) folded on the Flop

What did I do wrong? Reraise preflop?
    wow, first of all I didn't understand the term "trips" and I also remember this session because of villain.

Thanks euph for making shortstack wtf
    Quote Originally Posted by PapalRage
    Hi, i have a pretty noobish question. I played a lot last summer, and had no problems getting cashouts by check. Living in PA with the new law, can i still get my cashout by check? Im currently playing at FullTilt. Thanks in advance for the help cause i dont want to have a check sent that i cant use...
    ndultimate.
    Can someone give me a general guideline/direction on how to utilize Poker Tracker to better my game. I've import a lot of my hands but I'm not exactly sure what to look for, lower, higher, etc. I would appreciate any guidance whatsoever.

Edit: I would also like to know that if I request my hand history and import it and my previous import has some of the same hands as my new import, Poker Tracker is smart enough to now record the same hand twice, right?
    Best part was Xianti had to move it from beginner's circle to tools of poker. I've been trouble from the start.
    LOL OPERATIONS
    I didn't know there was english tea, I like rasberry. Anyway, Daniel Nagreanu says your out, kp22

Edit: No idea why I wrote this, beer makes you say funny things. I'm just leaving it because it's funny.
    Most likely my first drunken post ftw
    LOL OPERATIONS
    Quote Originally Posted by jyms
    I've been all over the sight and i find lots of references to Aokronglys 19 hands, but am i missing something. i can't find the actual post or sticky. I have found tons of things to read and lots of other great articles in the strategy section and other posts. But where is the actual article or post.
    Also, thanks for all the great info, you guys help alot with passing time at work.
    Oh my god I was a loser. How bad is that.
    Some old school guys in thread

Quote Originally Posted by drmcboy
    This was at 5/1 SnG at PP, was chip leader at one point, still second and strong... then I folded here and the momentum went against me. Shouold I have called? Didn't have much of a read on the raiser, he was maybe a little loose, but had enough hands to be chip leader.

***** Hand History for Game 858063606 *****
    50/100 TourneyTexasHTGameTable (NL) (Tournament 5321290) - Wed Aug 18 23:20:02 EDT 2004
    Table Table 12206 (Real Money) -- Seat 8 is the button
    Total number of players : 8
    Seat 1: El_Sueno (1325)
    Seat 4: vette01 (975)
    Seat 5: ChixC (690)
    Seat 6: xxxCaponexxx (665)
    Seat 7: badoodles (945)
    Seat 8: drmcboy (1375)
    Seat 9: jsock (575)
    Seat 10: keny888 (1450)
    jsock posts small blind (25)
    keny888 posts big blind (50)
    ** Dealing down cards **
    Dealt to drmcboy [ Qs, Ah ]
    El_Sueno folds.
    vette01 folds.
    ChixC calls (50)
    xxxCaponexxx folds.
    badoodles calls (50)
    drmcboy calls (50)
    jsock calls (25)
    keny888 checks.
    ** Dealing Flop ** : [ 5s, 2s, As ]
    jsock checks.
    keny888 bets (50)
    ChixC calls (50)
    badoodles folds.
    drmcboy raises (200) to 200
    jsock folds.
    keny888 raises (300) to 350
    ChixC folds.
    drmcboy calls (150)
    ** Dealing Turn ** : [ Tc ]
    keny888 bets (1050)
    keny888 is all-In.
    drmcboy folds.
    Creating Main Pot with $2050 with keny888
    ** Summary **
    Main Pot: 2050
    Board: [ 5s 2s As Tc ]
    El_Sueno balance 1325, didn't bet (folded)
    vette01 balance 975, didn't bet (folded)
    ChixC balance 590, lost 100 (folded)
    xxxCaponexxx balance 665, didn't bet (folded)
    badoodles balance 895, lost 50 (folded)
    drmcboy balance 975, lost 400 (folded)
    jsock balance 525, lost 50 (folded)
    keny888 balance 2050, bet 1450, collected 2050, net +600
    http://www.flopturnriver.com/phpBB2/...own-t2126.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Aces
    "Bluff it or dump it"

Couldn't agree more. I've done well as I've gained more experience learning when you can bluff a 0-2 hand(like AK) that doesn't hit if I bet enough pre-flop and the board comes up rainbow and/or rags. If you're table image is strong, they'll often figure you for a high pair and fold. Also better if you're in late position and everybody limped in before your raise and then some of the limpers call. I'm seeing lots of players call my 2.50-4.00 raise with absolute cr@p(56o, etc)
    meh....
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Sawyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocco_Bill
    I kinda feel that it does not matter what hand I have or how I play it. The end result is always the same, I lose the hand if the pot is big.

I lost 3 all ins with AA and won 0. I flopped a set 4 times, won 2 small pots, lost an all in to a flopped straight from the blinds and one with set of kings to a river flush.

I had QQ twice against KK on a board with no overcards.

I won a grand total of one big pot!

Its about patience.

AA is a good starting hand, but remember that it takes 5 cards to form a hand.

I'd limp in, then if my position improves, come out firing on the flop. Pay to play. Pay to play.
    My dream... is to fly... over the rainbow... so high...

Cogito ergo sum

VHS is like a book? and a book is like a stack of kindles.
    Hey, I'm in a movie!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYdwe3ArFWA
    Quote Originally Posted by bode
    This is my first post/reply, so i hope i do this right.
    I am a fairly new player, mostly playing $3.40 NL turbos, and $5.50 NL regular, and in my case, i find this situation to be the exact opposite. While i dont have the exact numbers, i run about 40% ITM in turbos, and only 30% in regular games. I feel like i am strong at making the strong hands pay off, but since i am fairly tight, am able to steal blinds/weak bets when i need them. I use basically the same strategy in reg. games, but always seem to bubble out.

any suggestions?[quote ][/list][/code][/quote ]
    oh the days of being an sng donk
    eeevees are not monies yet...they are like baby monies.
    I was a SNG player on iPoker. What a looser.

"I prefer to play SNG to ring games just because they suit my style of game so much more.

If you are confident in winning then maybe the Jackpot games on NoblePoker might be of interest to you. However, the closest I came to winning the 15k was winning the tournament 3x in a row, however you need five consecutive wins to unlock the jackpot. But one day I will Very Happy"
    Live 1/2 home game.

Villain is the same in all three hands. This was only the 2nd hand of the night and I had no reads. $200 stacks
    1 fold, Hero raises $7 with AA, MP1 calls, rest fold
    FLOP A,Q,4 rainbow.
    Hero bets $13, MP1 raises to $50, Hero?????
    What is the best plan to extract the most value here?

By now I know villain is extremely loose and has built his stack up to around $500-600 with a couple wicked beats. One hand on a QJx board he shoved allin into a guy with $200 and showed Q8 after a fold. I have a $200 stack.

6 folds, MP3 calls $2, Villain (Button) raises to $15 (claims to be raising blind), 1 fold, Hero is BB with KQos. What is our play here? Do you reraise OOP? What is the plan on a Q or K high flop? MP3 is a bad weak tighty and is folding around 80% of the time.

Skip ahead 4 hours, same Villain as before has around $700 now making humongous $200 raises in $20 pots and winning.

2 folds, Hero raises to $7 with AJos, folds to BB who calls.

FLOP A,Q,J rainbow
    BB Checks, Hero bets $13, BB calls and claims "I have a pair but I think I can suck out."
    Turn 5
    Villain announces allin for the $200 I have left. Are we ever folding this?
    Villain is known for calling with crap from any position like 94s, 105s etc.

Please tell me if there is a better way to post live hands. Thanks.
    Man I thought I was the shit at poker back then.
    lawl everyone was a newb
    Oh yikes...

Post subject: Tear into my n00bish plays please

A PokerStars $10+1 180 person tourney I played last night, I'm pretty sure I made some pretty donkey moves on the few hands I remember.

1) I'm on a fairly tight table with 20BBs, nobody has more than 30BBs, maybe 50 players left in the tourney. I have AQo UTG and limp. SB completes, BB checks. I flop TPTK and bet when it's checked around to me.

Should have raised probably mmmm?

2) Somewhat looser table, near the bubble (20 players left?) I'm sitting with 12 BBs as a smaller stack on the table, find jacks UTG...I fold. I let my fear of going out right before the bubble fold me out. Anyone wanna give me a lecture (or link to one) about bubble play?

Made it past the bubble, down to 7BBs, I push a raiser with aces, he flips ATs, hits the flush, blah blah bad beat etc...

Another thing I wasn't sure of was playing my TPTK hands earlier on in the tourney. I usually play these fairly aggressively on the flop, then shut down on the turn & river -- mostly just calling moderate raises, folding to big pushes, or multi-way aggression. I did risk 1/2 my stack earlier in the tourney with one of these hands, and it paid off, but I could have just as easily gotten sacked with a set or 2pair. Any advice for the TPTK hands early on?

STFU DONK D0ZER AND STOP FOLDING JACKS AND LIMPING AQo
    Quote Originally Posted by givememyleg
    No one cares about bad beats.. really unless you're the one that got it dished to them. But when youre AA loses to AK it is pretty bad.. IMHO he played this hand very bad and put all his money into the pot when he was a 4% favorite to win:

PokerStars Game #2511265342: Hold'em No Limit ($0.50/$1.00) - 2005/11/06 - 08:57:54 (ET)
    Table 'Elektra III' Seat #7 is the button
    Seat 1: Paul81 ($191.95 in chips)
    Seat 2: Fabus ($20.20 in chips)
    Seat 3: SuperSac ($328.85 in chips)
    Seat 4: blkjck ($103.55 in chips)
    Seat 5: Braojer ($74 in chips)
    Seat 6: givememyleg ($88.45 in chips)
    Seat 7: bigslick2004 ($90.75 in chips)
    Seat 8: Chip Tycoon ($29.50 in chips)
    Seat 9: Fluptin ($16.40 in chips)
    Chip Tycoon: posts small blind $0.50
    Fluptin: posts big blind $1

*** HOLE CARDS ***

Dealt to givememyleg [Ad Ah]
    Paul81: calls $1
    Fabus: folds
    SuperSac: calls $1
    blkjck: raises $3 to $4
    Braojer: folds
    givememyleg: raises $8 to $12
    bigslick2004: folds
    Chip Tycoon: folds
    Fluptin: folds
    Paul81: folds
    SuperSac: folds
    blkjck: calls $8

*** FLOP *** [5s 9h Ks]
    blkjck: checks
    givememyleg: bets $10
    blkjck: calls $10

*** TURN *** [5s 9h Ks] [Qd]
    blkjck: checks
    givememyleg: bets $20
    Paul81 leaves the table
    blkjck: raises $51 to $71
    givememyleg: calls $46.45 and is all-in

*** RIVER *** [5s 9h Ks Qd] [Kc]

*** SHOW DOWN ***
    blkjck: shows [Kh Ac] (three of a kind, Kings)
    givememyleg: shows [Ad Ah] (two pair, Aces and Kings)
    blkjck collected $177.40 from pot
    SuperSac said, "oh no"
    givememyleg said, "oh mnyg odddddd"
    givememyleg said, "how could you think your AK was good? i almost folded AA"

*** SUMMARY ***
    Total pot $180.40 | Rake $3

This guy was pretty loose too after playing for 45 mins and I was waiting for this... I almost did fold my AA after that re-raise but after seeing him put all his money into many pots with just 2 pair and top pair I thought I had this.. which I did. I hate putting my money into pots without the nuts and since this hand I have become very gunshy after the flop....
    yeeeeeeeeeeah playing 100nl with my $300 deposit wheeeeeeee
    But seriously, how does he not fold the turn???

Quote Originally Posted by Galapogos
    Ok, before I'm scolded for going in with a bad bad hand understand I was on the button with quite a few players in the hand and felt like mixing things up a little. Going with no reads on this IBUYSTLOUIS guy:

Texas Hold'em $1-$1 NL (real money), hand #1,062,350,643

Seat 1: Mat2787 ($231.75 in chips)
    Seat 2: poker426 ($91.50 in chips)
    Seat 3: fastback x ($13 in chips)
    Seat 4: sternburgs ($98.75 in chips)
    Seat 5: Titan_22 ($134 in chips)
    Seat 6: Galapogos [7C,4C] ($71.25 in chips)
    Seat 7: Ryebread30 ($51.25 in chips)
    Seat 8: Drew384 ($147.50 in chips)
    Seat 9: IBUYSTLOUIS. ($57.50 in chips)
    Seat 10: Urmeli ($38.25 in chips)

ANTES/BLINDS
    Ryebread30 posts blind ($0.50), Drew384 posts blind ($1).

PRE-FLOP
    IBUYSTLOUIS. calls $1, Urmeli calls $1, Mat2787 folds, poker426 folds, fastback x folds, sternburgs calls $1, Titan_22 calls $1, Galapogos calls $1, Ryebread30 calls $0.50, Drew384 checks.

FLOP [board cards 10H,7D,KH ]
    Ryebread30 checks, Drew384 checks, IBUYSTLOUIS. checks, Urmeli checks, sternburgs checks, Titan_22 checks, Galapogos bets $4, Ryebread30 folds, Drew384 folds, IBUYSTLOUIS. calls $4, Urmeli folds, sternburgs folds, Titan_22 folds.

TURN [board cards 10H,7D,KH,9S ]
    IBUYSTLOUIS. bets $1, Galapogos bets $5, IBUYSTLOUIS. calls $4.

RIVER [board cards 10H,7D,KH,9S,2C ]
    IBUYSTLOUIS. bets $47.50 and is all-in, Galapogos folds.

SHOWDOWN
    IBUYSTLOUIS. wins $71.25.

SUMMARY
    Dealer: Galapogos
    Pot: $72.50, (including rake: $1.25)
    Mat2787, loses $0
    poker426, loses $0
    fastback x, loses $0
    sternburgs, loses $1
    Titan_22, loses $1
    Galapogos, loses $10
    Ryebread30, loses $1
    Drew384, loses $1
    IBUYSTLOUIS., bets $57.50, collects $71.25, net $13.75
    Urmeli, loses $1

So anyway, the thought process: Figured I'd bet since I had hit a card and see what was really going on with everyone. Got the one caller who made that insanely weak turn bet, that's what made me nervous. Was he trying to make me think he was a really bad player here?

At first I put him on a flush draw but then with the last bet he was playing a set. Figured he saw how confident I was in my hand (or appeared to be) and figured I would call that bet.

Any insight?

I'm not totally new at this, I've been playing online for 2 months, busted out in the first and after a $15 buy-in the next month am now up to $600. What I am trying to do is loosen up my game a little and learn to play the player over the cards.[/b]

Quote Originally Posted by sauce123
    I don't get why you insist on stacking off with like jack high all the time.
    Name: Jonny

What do you play? No-Limit Holdem

At what stakes do you play? $5 atm

How long have you been playing? 2 months

Where do you mostly play? Party

Why did you come to FTR? Google! Trying to get as much info as possible before heading to the real money tables.

Do you have any goals (and how can we help)? To play responsibly and improve my play, moving up limits when my br allows me. I am currently in a gap year and wish to spend a lot of time playing and learning until I can support myself through college.
    meh i seemed to know wat i wanted.
    3k post - Return of the blog!
    Quote Originally Posted by GatorJH
    I am hosting a 3 table tournament this weekend and am pretty sure I have most topics covered with one exception. What happens when one or both of the blinds goes all-in on a hand and then loses?
    Wow!! I had forgotten that hosting my first "Mill Series of Poker" (my neighborhood is called Hamilton Mill) is what originally brought me here.
    Poker is easy, it's winning at poker that's hard.
    All beer is good! even the ones that give u the runs
    The only exception is NA beer.
    I personally like beers from Colorado, especially the Fort Collins area beers. European beers are excellent also (Belgium is beer heaven).
    I love beer more than Hank Hill, Homer and Barney combined.
    BEER BEER BEER
    i'm a drinki8ng
    Quote Originally Posted by ProZachNation
    Ok heres a lil back info, I am a poor college kid and I love playing poker but dont got a lot of experience(play some house games with my friends and stuff every once in awhile)

Anyways I have been playing poker on ultimatbet and paradisepokers play money tables and would like to start playing for real money since I am sick of all the dumbasses pushing up all the preflops.

Heres my questions.
    If I were to start with a bank roll or only like $5 and play 2/4cent limit would I not see the jackasses like I see on the play money tables?
    What would be the best place to start out on for me?
    Is it ok to just call to see the flo even if you have a shit hand at the 4cent level?
    Is it ok to call the minimum to see the flop if you got a lot suited like 56 or 57 that range?
    Would I actually be able to gain money on such a lowbank roll?

And is there a good program out there(that you are allowed to use) that could tell you like your hand % by looking at the cards in the pot and in your hand?

Thanks guys sorry I am such a noob(I probably wont be for long I got an adictive personality so I plan to learn everything I possibly can, yet I am to poor to actually get a bad gambling addicition)
    lol

posted in limit forum, I have never played limit before
    Quote Originally Posted by mrhappy333
    I didn't think its Bold to bang some chick with my bro. but i guess so... thats +EV in my book.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackatom
    Is it bad that this thread convinced me to stop lurking and start posting?

Hi.
    posted on page 7 of gabe's ballin thread
    "If the pot doesn't get raised preflop (and you don't get the chance to reraise), don't invest a lot of money postflop! Your plan should not be to play it strong no matter what happens behind you preflop; if you see the flop along with other 6 limpers, they're going to let you know if you're beat, at which point you fold. But believe me, the limp-reraise/push technique is the most +EV way to play AA from EP at 25NL! The fish will call with kq or better unpaired and most any pocket pair."

in LRR AA/KK thread. lol
    My bankroll is the amount of money I would spend or lose before I got a job. It is calculated by adding my net worth to whatever I can borrow.
    My first post was telling everyone that I had pokerbot software
    Hi,
    This is my first post on FTR so be gentle!

One of my work collegues has given me a DVD he bought on e-bay full of poker related software / ebooks / videos

I already have PO (not too good with it though), but here is the list of software on the DVD :

- Poker Pro
    - Poker RNG4
    - Pokerbot v2
    - Poker Inspector
    - Poker Indicator
    - Holdem Companion
    - Scan Cards Now
    - MITHU Poker Bot
    - Trial Version of PT

Am I safe to assume that all of the above is pretty much useless (or illegal to use) if I'm already running PO?

Thanks in advance
    PLEASE READ ULTIMATE BET THREAD IN "ONLINE POKER ROOMS" FORUM
    Wait, this is .05/.10 and you got sexied, I can't believe that shit, limit must really be dying.[/quote]
    Quote Originally Posted by XTR1000
    Hey guys,
    can anyone help me with this issue? I'm playing 5+1 SNGs at EverestPoker and i got in that situation a couple of times. i'm playing tight and careful, some pots come, maniacs go and i'm left with another player HU. slow increasing blinds at 2-4 or 3-6, both player even stacked with 300 +- 50.

other player plays ultra tight and i can't get a single chip out of him. leads to the point, where i'm scared of his extremly few raises and impatience makes me doing mistakes.

good advices or tips?

P.S.: Feel free to correct my broken-english

awesome how FTR increased my poker and english skills
    Quote Originally Posted by bigred View Post
    xtr stand for exotic tranny retards
    yo
    Hand Number: 94,214,625
    Table Number: 1,045,870
    Event Name: No Limit Holdem (#762910)MNHF
    Event Started: Wednesday July 7th 2:00:10 PM CDT 2004
    Event Type: PokerPages Tournament
    Game: No Limit Hold 'em
    Level III: 50/100 Blinds (25 Minimum Chip)
    Average Stack: 12,048.19 (10,000 starting chips)
    Remaining Players: 332 (400 started)
    Seat 1 : GuruB starts with 11,400
    Seat 2 : iLonggoMike starts with 6,425
    Seat 3 : gladass149 starts with 9,725
    Seat 4 : snakep711 starts with 5,850
    Seat 5 : dwarfman1990 starts with 9,200
    Seat 6 : TexasWench starts with 16,800
    Seat 7 : leonard starts with 6,375
    Seat 8 : bobcateight starts with 16,775
    Seat 9 : ORkid starts with 28,600
    Seat 10 : 03AV6 starts with 10,000
    Seat 8 : bobcateight has the dealer button
    >>>DEALING HOLE CARDS<<<
    dwarfman1990 dealt down
    ORkid posts the small blind 50
    03AV6 posts the big blind 100
    GuruB raises 100 to 200
    iLonggoMike calls 200
    gladass149 folds
    snakep711 calls 200
    dwarfman1990 calls 200
    TexasWench calls 200
    leonard calls 200
    bobcateight folds
    ORkid calls 150
    03AV6 raises 9,800 to 10,000 and is all-in
    GuruB folds
    iLonggoMike calls 6,225 and is all-in
    snakep711 calls 5,650 and is all-in
    dwarfman1990 called time
    dwarfman1990 called 9,200 and is all-in
    TexasWench folds
    leonard folds
    ORkid folds
    03AV6 takes back 800
    03AV6 cards were
    iLonggoMike cards were
    snakep711 cards were
    dwarfman1990 cards were
    >>>DEALING FLOP<<< [ ]
    >>>DEALING TURN<<< [ ]
    >>>DEALING RIVER<<< [ ]
    03AV6 wins 5,550 with ace high
    iLonggoMike wins 1,725 with a pair of kings
    iLonggoMike wins 24,200 with a pair of kings
    snakep711 has left the table
    snakep711 finishes in 332nd place
    dwarfman1990 has left the table
    dwarfman1990 finishes in 331st place
    03AV6 was moved to table #1045863
    GuruB was moved to table #1045866
    bobcateight was moved to table #1045868
    ORkid was moved to table #1045882
    iLonggoMike was moved to table #1045884
    gladass149 was moved to table #1045891
    TexasWench was moved to table #1045902
    leonard was moved to table #1045903
    >>>SUMMARY<<<
    Hand Ended: Wednesday July 7th 2:17:57 PM CDT 2004
    Total Pot: 31,475
    Board: [ ]
    Seat 1 : GuruB lost 200, folded pre-flop
    Seat 2 : iLonggoMike bet 6,425, won 25,925, net +19,500, showed hand [ ]
    Seat 3 : gladass149 did not bet, folded pre-flop
    Seat 4 : snakep711 lost 5,850, showed hand [ ]
    Seat 5 : dwarfman1990 lost 9,200, showed hand [ ]
    Seat 6 : TexasWench lost 200, folded pre-flop
    Seat 7 : leonard lost 200, folded pre-flop
    Seat 8 : bobcateight (button) did not bet, folded pre-flop
    Seat 9 : ORkid (small blind) lost 200, folded pre-flop
    Seat 10 : 03AV6 (big blind) bet 9,200, won 5,550, net -3,650, showed hand [ ]

Should I have called or was it a bad decision? I think the latter! Any opinions?
    MEGALOLZ.
    yeah but dwarfy you were like 10 when you posted that?
    3k post - Return of the blog!
    Quote Originally Posted by badgers
    yeah but dwarfy you were like 10 when you posted that?
    Lame

Quote Originally Posted by Pythonic
    Hello Everyone,

Long time reader of FTR but 1st time poster. I have a question about poker tracker. What is the best way to import your hand histories to PT? I would think it would be by email but can someone please let me know how to set this up so it is all automated. Also, I downloaded the free trial last night and imported some poker star’s hands from my hard drive last night but it only pulled up 200 hands out of the 900 total I had on there. Is this something to do with the free trial because I thought it was free for your 1st 1000 hands? Please let me know. Thanks!
    Never bet on a white man in the heavyweight division!