Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumBeginners Circle

stars 8m$ satty freeroll

Default stars 8m$ satty freeroll

Any long term members wanting to play in this freeroll who is currently unable to see the password in the qualified members forum please post in this thread.

Warning : to be eligible for this wave of password release you MUST have 20 posts BEFORE Feb 24th 2014. Anyone not meeting this requirement will be less likely to receive the password in any future password releases for this tournament.
    No problem good luck 2 all the members who are eligble 2 play this sat have fun
    so it means already 3000 + Players are in there all are qfd members ? anyway gll to all who ve joined
    longterm members post in this thread and i'll send you the password since someone has leaked it . it was published 10 hours ago when there were only 12 or so qualified members registered . I have a fairly good idea who could have been responsible.
    Seriously, who is so retarded that they released the password?
    I don't know who did that, but I know that I and many other FTR members who had the password didn't played on this tournament,because it was full.
    Like Keith said "everybody of us could now have a $33 ticket", but someone is very smart and think that with sharing passwords he is doing something good.
    FTR is always trying to organize us the best tournaments where everybody of us could get some really good prizes, but someone is constantly trying to abuse it goodness.