So I got laid off during the middle of last year. As I was trying to get a job an I was playing cards. I've been playing for about 8 years now. I didn't keep very accurate records last year however I believe I was making decent money so I downloaded the Poker Income app on my phone. Starting January 1st I decided to start keeping tabs on my play to see how I was doing. I'm still looking for work but I have a record,... something stupid I did when I was 18..... and it is hard with so many people looking for work to get a job.

Playing cards is something I love to do as much of you do. Its also a game full of plenty of colorful characters who I love to meet in my travels. I am currently up 3493 in 143 hours of play. Making $24.43/hour playing mostly nl200, and small tournaments live.

My goal is to keep moving forward and possibly move up to nl500 and maybe take down some decent tournaments.

I hope to keep you guys updated on my play and if there is enough interest generated I have created a twitter account that I will update @caniwinaflip.

I hope to meet some cool people through this that also have a passion for poker. I mainly play at delaware park and in atlantic city.