Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumFTR Exclusive Events & Offers

Restricted FTR $500 Freeroll at PokerStars - April 14th @ 17:00 ET

Default Restricted FTR $500 Freeroll at PokerStars - April 14th @ 17:00 ET

We want to reward our dedicated and direct members rather than just hosting a tournament that anyone can register for. That is why on April 14th at 16:00 ET we are running a $500 freeroll restricted to only direct sign-ups of FlopTurnRiver who have earned 250 FPPs for the month of March! What this means is you can only participate if you have used our PokerStars links when creating your account and accumulated at least 250 FPPs on PokerStars during March.

Don't have an account yet at PokerStars? It's not too late to sign-up! By signing up at PokerStars through FTR, you will be given access to $1000 in monthly tournaments! This includes 1 restricted freeroll, and 1 $500 money-added event. Click here now to sign up to PokerStars through FTR!

Do NOT send private messages about this tournament. All questions must be asked within this topic.

Here are the details for the restricted freeroll:

Name: FTR $500 Freeroll
    Date: April 14, 2012
    Time: 17:00 pm ET (21:00 GMT)
    Buy-in: Freeroll
    Game: NL Hold'em
    Prizes: $500 Freeroll
    Restrictions: Direct Sign Ups who have earned at least 250 FPPs during the month of March only.

In order to locate the tournament, click the "Tourney" tab, then "Private." It should show up as FTR $500 Freeroll. Tournament ID #527774662. (Tournament may not appear for registration until a few days before the event begins).

$500 added to total prize pool!
    PokerStars does not accept U.S. players.

There is no password for this tournament. You must be a direct sign-up of PokerStars through FlopTurnRiver to participate!

Tickets for the event will be issued directly by PokerStars a few days before the start of the event! Qualifying player accounts will be credited with one ticket and notified of the credit via Email.
    We have less than a week before this event starts.
    This event starts in less than 3 days.
    Please take note that you need 250 FPPs earned in March to participate in this freeroll.
    Less than 24 hours to go until this event starts!
    Less than 12 hours to go until this event starts!
    Hello.
    This is the second month when i havent received my ticket?
    In past there hasnt been any problems. But now two month in a rown i havent received my ticket, but i have qualified for the toruney, even the opening news pop up in stars says that.
    This is pretty epic....
    What should i do now?
    Less than 6 hours to go until this event starts!
    Why nobody answers?
    Less than 3 hours to go until this event starts!
    Less than one hour to go until this event starts!
    I finished 2nd, I like the FTR $500
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong