Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumFTR Community

Password thieves

Default Password thieves

I played in the last Full Tilt $500.00 added game which had more players than ever. However, the chat seemed to indicate that many of the players weren’t members of this forum. They were asking questions like when is the next game. How many games are there a month? I replied something like why don’t you visit the forum and find out. I got answered, “Well, anyone can join the forum and it’s free.” That sure doesn’t sound like a member to me.
    it is like that at all the money added/freeroll events
    I complain about this every month, it seems. Minimum post count with direct invites would fix it. What they're doing is essentially stealing.
    <SrslySirius> Hal Lubarsky, my nemesis.
    <SaltLick> are you seriously losing to a blind guy
    i have a question. why isnt there like a $100 at every gauntlet game or something?
    Cash Rules Everything Around Me.
    Quote Originally Posted by will641
    i have a question. why isnt there like a $100 at every gauntlet game or something?
    wow, that would be cool
    Quote Originally Posted by will641
    it would attract morons

great idea
    more money
    Quote Originally Posted by grnydrowave2
    I complain about this every month, it seems. Minimum post count with direct invites would fix it. What they're doing is essentially stealing.
    I agree minimum post count. Also some forums go so far as to have the password theives ban from the sites. This happens at Carbon. Why let these theives come to our games and play. They add nothing to the forum and only take. There are password thief sites where I'm sure our passwords are posted. Maybe a year ago the passwords were listed until an hour or so before the games. I think it would be a step in the right direction to bring this mod of operation back.

One jerk was saying something like I could join FTR for nothing so why shouldn't I be allowed to play in your games? My answer, "You shouldn't be allowed and the poker site should ban you from all games." This jerk is a moderator at another forum. Go figure.