Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumTournament Poker

Bovada 11$ 10k 22 left ?

Default Bovada 11$ 10k 22 left ?

22 people left in Bovada 11$ 10k , 3500 7k blinds wit 700 ante
    my hand - 66
    me(bb) - 119k
    sb - 700k

folds to sb and he limps , whats your play ?

Is shoving best ?
    Last edited by sah_24; 03-15-2014 at 05:50 PM.

Default Shove

Snap shove. At worst flipping.
    Depends.
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
    To elabortae - please tell us how often sb has limped in bvb spots, how aggressive he usually is, etc.

If he's normally raising bvb, then check. If he's limping all sorts of crap, then shove. If we don't have much info on sb, then I'd check because we have enough chips to see a fair few more hands.
    ongies gonna ong
    Jamming is usually good here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fnord View Post
    Why poker fucks with our heads: it's the master that beats you for bringing in the paper, then gives you a milkbone for peeing on the carpet.

blog: http://donkeybrainspoker.com/

Watch me stream $200 hyper HU and $100 Spins on Twitch!
    Quote Originally Posted by OngBonga View Post
    To elabortae - please tell us how often sb has limped in bvb spots, how aggressive he usually is, etc.

If he's normally raising bvb, then check. If he's limping all sorts of crap, then shove. If we don't have much info on sb, then I'd check because we have enough chips to see a fair few more hands.
    I had never seen him limp the SB before but I had only been at the table for a few rounds , it is tough to keep track of people with the anonymous shit so I don't have much for reads on villain besides stack size etc etc .
    I'd probably just peel the flop then, but I'd point out that donkbee is way more experienced than I am so I'd be inclined to give her comments a lot more credit than mine lol.
    ongies gonna ong

Default ok

just check and see a 6 on the flop
    Shoving seems good, factor in antes and you have <15 blinds; <12 likely. Even if he has aces here you were gonna lose this pot, he likely folds alot and you are ahead of quite a bit since I doubt he limps 55-JJ type hands, even if he does trap QQ+ readless which is also not a given.