Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumFTR Community

FlopTurnRiver "WSOP ME Fantasy" Contest *PRIZE GIVEAWAYS*

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    At this point, Mark "dipthrong" Herm is the only remaining selection left in this year's WSOP Main Event. Although his final placement will have no outcome on the results of our Contest, we wish him a lengthy quest to the Final Table. Best of luck, Mark!

EDIT: Mark Herm was eliminated in 226th Place for $38,634.

Mark Herm: BUSTED #226 (DAY 5)
    Last edited by dhubermex; 07-12-2014 at 06:31 PM.
    I am bumping this thread for notification that the Top 2 winners in this Contest (Galapogos & rong) have been awarded their prizes.

1st Place: Galapogos ($50 Amazon.com Gift Card)
    2nd Place: rong (Donation to Charity) *
    3rd Place: The Bean Counter (still awaiting reply on whether he prefers a Tan or Black FTR baseball cap).

* The original prize for 2nd Place in this Contest was a $25 Amazon.com Gift Card. However, rong specifically requested that we instead donate the prize to a charity that benefits children. He selected ChildrenWithCancer.org.uk, a foundation set up to help children afflicted with cancer via research, treatment, and "Sponsor a Child" programs.

We asked if rong would like us to make the donation on his behalf, but he declined, stating that we could simply make it in the name of FlopTurnRiver.

Thanks to everyone who participated in this WSOP ME Fantasy Contest! We look forward to more exclusive forum events in the near future!
    Last edited by dhubermex; 07-17-2014 at 09:56 PM.