Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumShort-Handed NL Hold'em

44k hands played - check my stats please

Default 44k hands played - check my stats please

OK. I have played more than 40k hands now since I started my little operation and I thought that I should share my stats with you. Please give me your feedback if there is something I do too often, not often enough, glaring leaks etc.

I know that my total winrate is not very high but I come straight out of a 10x buy-in downswing at $50NL.

Well you could either lower your VP$IP by not limping from the button and SB so much....or you could raise your PFR% by raising from the button more after everyone limps in.
    Your Attempt to steal Blind % is at 25%, so if you boosted that up to 30+ that would help out your PFR%.

Your bet after PFR % is at 63...I don't know if that is significant. It's higher than mine, but that doesn't tell me anything.
    Anyone know what an ideal cbet % is?
    a little town called none of your goddamn business
    Quote Originally Posted by JL
    Anyone know what an ideal cbet % is?
    very high, but the higher you make it the more you will need to be bluffing the turn.
    Yeah I think that I c/bet too often but I still don’t quite have the balance right which boards to check/bet when I was the original pre-flop raiser. However, I started to check flops oop with an under pair or when I completely missed with SC’s. I still however c/bet almost every flop in position when I was the pre-flop raiser unless I had more than 2 callers. Is this a leak?

Renton, thanks for the tip with the turn. I thought that I need to 2-barrel more often with my kind of aggression. I was not doing this a lot but now I try more often to find the right spots to fire 2nd barrels on non-scary boards.

Also thanks JL, my stats lately have been closer to 19/15 as I started to 3-bet more on the button and completing less SB's.
    Nothing really stands out as terrible really.

I'm really not trying to hijack, but in all of these stat posts I see, they all say "--" for preflop aggression factor. However, in my stats it shows a number.. why is this?
    Woah I really used the word really a lot there.
    you really did.
    <Staxalax> Honestly, #flopturnriver is the one thing that has improved my game the most.
    Directions to join the #flopturnriver Internet Relay Chat - Come chat with us!