Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumBeginners Circle

full membership

Arrow full membership

What shall I do to become a full member of this great community?
    Why don't you tell us a little about yourself?

There are lots of way to get involved here at ftr, it all depends on what your poker goals are.

For example, are you just here for the freerolls?
    Last edited by Luco; 03-13-2013 at 09:36 AM.
    Congratulations, you've won your dick's weight in sweets! Decode the message in the above post to find out how to claim your tic-tac
    I guess you mean a "Qualified" member? It's simple, really.

Just check on your favorite forums & threads regularly.
    Post in those threads to show that you're here to participate.

There are some minor restrictions on brand-spanking-new members. This is because bots show up and spam the place from time to time and the restrictions are designed to limit that kind of thing.

Basically, show that you're capable of acting like a marginally civilized being, and everything will be fine.

EDIT: WTF is up with that link on the word participate? A coupon ad? This place is becoming a shambles. Tell me this isn't the new policy!

EDIT EDIT: IDK, maybe you don't get those links on your 'puter. I just used NoScript to forbid some things that I never heard of or intentionally allowed, so... 'evs.
    Last edited by MadMojoMonkey; 03-13-2013 at 11:19 AM.
    You have a virus. I don't have it.
    I don't have it either.

Also it doesn't hurt to start these replies amicably before having our fun, although I do feel a bit dirty.
    Congratulations, you've won your dick's weight in sweets! Decode the message in the above post to find out how to claim your tic-tac
    Don't sweat it. Most people, if not all, will spend a day or two getting to know people, read a ton of info before jumping in with posting. It took me days to post on FTR because there was so much to read before I even had a question. People jumping in with seemingly no idea of how or what, are here for freetrolls or quick entry into money added events. Just look at the last few contributing members that have stuck around.

I've been doing this long enough to tell who is who 98% of the time. The other 2% has aspergers and nobody could read them anyway.
    Last edited by jyms; 03-13-2013 at 11:36 AM.
    I'm a fantastic example of an amazing new poster.
    And so modest as well!
    Post nudes of your wife and/or girlfriend (and/or mom)