Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumFTR Community

What the fuck is GSP doing here

Default What the fuck is GSP doing here

My first thought was that he was making his nipples hard so that the lumps on his breasts are less noticeable and that's the only thing I can think of so far. The only problem with that theory is that he doesn't really have bitch tits that I've noticed so I don't get it.
    LOL you watch this shit way too closely Spoon...lol.
    I just realized that probably like 2 people on FTR know what bitch tits are. It's basically lumps you get in your nipple region because of "extra" hormones. Making your nipples hard can make it harder to notice.
    Quote Originally Posted by spoonitnow
    I just realized that probably like 2 people on FTR know what bitch tits are. It's basically lumps you get in your nipple region because of "extra" hormones. Making your nipples hard can make it harder to notice.
    And you are not one of them lol

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...erm=bitch+tits
    Quote Originally Posted by mrhappy333
    I didn't think its Bold to bang some chick with my bro. but i guess so... thats +EV in my book.
    If I were a fighter, I'd want my nipples as slick as possible so that punches slide off instead of stick and pull.

Apparently this guy is too poor to afford basolene, or vasolene is illegal, so he's just spreadin' some lungbutter on em.
    The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which unskilled individuals suffer from illusory superiority, mistakenly rating their ability much higher than average. This bias is attributed to a metacognitive inability of the unskilled to recognize their mistakes
    gynocomastia
    looks like an intimidation tactic
    Nine to five is how to survive - I ain't trying to survive / I'm trying to live it to the limit and love it a lot //

Can offer RB deals on most sites, PM me.
    bitch tits: massive man breasts which may require the use of a bra.
    A:"Yo...who's that fat shit over there..with the huge bitch tits?"
    B:"Man..thats TJ bro .

lol.
    his nipples (like mine) are an erogenous zone & the stimulation feels good.
    Whatever he's doing is making me crave a cigarette

GSP
    Quote Originally Posted by ProZachNation

Uhhh, from that link:
    2. Bitch Tits - Gynecomastia, or growth of breast tissue on men, sometimes as a side effect of steroid abuse. Can only be removed with surgery!
    Nice self-ownage there.
    my theory is he's causing himself some pain because that sharpens his sense or gets a bit of adrenalin floating through his body or just generaly pysches him up or something.

Uhhh, from that link:
    2. Bitch Tits - Gynecomastia, or growth of breast tissue on men, sometimes as a side effect of steroid abuse. Can only be removed with surgery!
    Nice self-ownage there.
    ummm anyways, bitch tits - guy has tities like a girl - bitch tits. Nothing to do with nipples and what you quoted doesn't even say anything about nipples. But this is something gay to argue about so I am done.
    I didn't think its Bold to bang some chick with my bro. but i guess so... thats +EV in my book.

Uhhh, from that link:
    Nice self-ownage there.
    ummm anyways, bitch tits - guy has tities like a girl - bitch tits. Nothing to do with nipples and what you quoted doesn't even say anything about nipples. But this is something gay to argue about so I am done.
    If you seriously think I'm wrong here then you're retarded.
    You need to start smoking weed Spoon. You are way too willing to argue over stupid shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by wesrman
    You need to start smoking weed Spoon. You are way too willing to argue over stupid shit.
    truth

I think Spoon just likes to be right.
    There's nothing to argue with, which is kind of the point.

Uhhh, from that link:
    Nice self-ownage there.

truth

I think Spoon just likes to be right.
    Nah I just tend to be.

Uhhh, from that link:
    Nice self-ownage there.
    Quote Originally Posted by jyms
    gynocomastia
    gsp dont got gyno
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy
    gsp dont got gyno
    Yeah that's why it's weird. =]
    That clip is GSP doing pretty much whatever he wants. He's GSP. Are you gonna tell him he can't play with his own nipple on national TV? I don't think so.
    "$80 million Submarine mansion. Think about it."
    Quote Originally Posted by Unibomber14
    That clip is GSP doing pretty much whatever he wants. He's GSP. Are you gonna tell him he can't play with his own nipple on national TV? I don't think so.
    winnar!
    Quote Originally Posted by Unibomber14
    [ ] national tv