Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumFTR Community

I'm in the weekend edition of USA Today

Default I'm in the weekend edition of USA Today

I play with a band that was started by a couple of guys who also started an internet phone service called jangl. I did a gig with them a few weeks ago and the photographer from the paper was there shooting, and I ended up in the pic that made the paper! I'm famous!!

http://www.usatoday.com/tech/gallery/boom2/flash.htm

it's the 2nd pic in the series.... oh, I'm the guy with the trombone in the background and what looks like a vulcan ear, thanks to the mic shield of the trumpet player..lol
    Beer is living proof that God loves and wants us to be happy- Benjamin Franklin
    you're white?
    haha you look like you're rockin' out... nh sir
    I like the cymbal for the ear, classy.

In all actuality, this is awesome, great job.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zee Devee
    you're white?
    You're not coltrane?

Congrats though.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")
    Is that the first trombone, ever? There's no shine left on that baby, you must have been playing for your entire life eh?

Quote Originally Posted by sauce123
    I don't get why you insist on stacking off with like jack high all the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Galapogos
    Is that the first trombone, ever? There's no shine left on that baby, you must have been playing for your entire life eh?
    lol.. I am always getting shit about that, theres not much lacquer left on it, and I dont really care if its shiny, as long as it sounds good Been playing the trombone for 30 years now I guess? wow am I old! Thanks guys. I got cropped out of the print edition, by the way, which totally sucks.
    Beer is living proof that God loves and wants us to be happy- Benjamin Franklin
    nh sir
    3 3 3 I'm only half evil.