Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumFTR Community

HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS

Default HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS

Pounding the bears at home!!!!

And how bout them skins........top 3 team LOL
    skins definitely top 5 team, jason cambell top ~7 QB. dallas will probably be finish 8-8 maybe 9-7.

lets just talk about how bad you are at fantasy football. the two guys that missed the draft are both 3-0.

Default Re: HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS

Quote Originally Posted by Trikflow77
    Pounding the bears at home!!!!
    QJGJEOIUHÅK;DS:MG^QQ!
    Blah blah Op Blah blah

Faith in Jesus Christ is +EV. That is all.
    Quote Originally Posted by gabe
    skins definitely top 5 team, jason cambell top ~7 QB. dallas will probably be finish 8-8 maybe 9-7.
    you are 0 for 3

lets just talk about how bad you are at fantasy football. the two guys that missed the draft are both 3-0.
    lol@ 8-8. cowboys are gonna be 2nd in the division at worst. i'd say 10-6, at worst.

i am gonna say however...anyone that's sleeping on the eagles because of the first two games will see what's what.

dawkins and sheppard getting healthy will doom people.

it's gonna be the eagles and cowboys fighting for the division again while the skins and giants are scumming it in the basement.
    derp
    12-4 pretty easily IMO, they're clicking the defense is at the very least not getting burned deep 10 times a game anymore.
    yep. as much i'm devoted to the eagles, i realize that the road to the nfc east leads through dallas this year. i still think the eagles are gonna win it, however.
    derp
    ban
    Check out the new blog!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by IowaSkinsFan
    ban me
    fyp
    Quote Originally Posted by zook
    Quote Originally Posted by IowaSkinsFan
    ban
    I agree
    FYP
    lol joe gibbs
    Dallas FTW!!
    3 3 3 I'm only half evil.

LOL im 2-0 at ff and i had hurt players this week and every single player in my lineup played bad and i still have a chance to win tonight. Go Saints!
    ban
    I think I should be. I like the stupidest team in the universe. I consider myself a Romosexual. My stadium looks like a toilet seat.
    ban
    They suck.

Signed,

Houston Texans and the entire AFC Conference

LOL im 2-0 at ff and i had hurt players this week and every single player in my lineup played bad and i still have a chance to win tonight. Go Saints!
    you are 3-1 srrrry
    DA BEARS!

didnt even watch teh game... was with ex on the lake about 1 mile north of soldeirs field, heard a lowd roar, then BAM 2 jets doing a fly by right over our heads, shit was cool. Stupid rexy, you aint sexy.
    You-- yes, you-- you're a cunt.
    Quote Originally Posted by boost
    Stupid rexy, you aint sexy.
    Quote Originally Posted by ensign_lee
    I suck.

Signed,

FTR
    Quote Originally Posted by WildBobAA
    Quote Originally Posted by ensign_lee
    I suck.

Signed,

FTR
    Don't hate just because your team blows and you're a bad fan. Unbunch your panties.
    Yep you're right I'm a bad fan because I can look at my team objectively. Also my team is 2-1 just like yours.
    Quote Originally Posted by WildBobAA
    Yep you're right I'm a bad fan because I can look at my team objectively. Also my team is 2-1 just like yours.
    There's a difference between blowing out two teams by 14+ points (one which went to the playoffs and the other which wasn't far from going to the playoffs) and then losing to the Superbowl Champions by 6 pts and barely getting by Oakland and Minnesota and then getting wtfpwned by Philadelphia.

And *you* brought up the whole "bad fan" thing again from way back when. I had let it go waaaay back.
    We beat Oakland by 15 pts and our starting QB was out for 2+ quarters against Minnesota. We just had nightmare game against Philly although our offense still looked good.

The Chiefs are not the same team as last year. The Panthers was a good win yes, but against Indy, the game was never as close as the score indicated as you were down 27-10 going into the 4th quarter and scored a late TD to make it look closer.

And for the record I don't think you're a bad fan, you're a very good fan. You're a ridiculously biased fan who never looks at his team rationally but that doesn't make you a bad fan.

Calling me a bad fan is just ridiculous, you have no idea how much pain I've been through watching this team. Even with all the heartache, I value the Lions about all the other Detroit teams. You give me the choice between one Lions superbowl win or having the Tigers, Pistons, and Red Wings win the next 3 World Series, NBA Championships, and Stanley Cups and I take the Lions without hesitation, and yes, I know how ridiculous that sounds.
    I would also like to see the posts where I said you were bad fan "way back when" and when I brought it up again.
    EnsignLee4Prez!
    Lee, Chiefs luckboxed themselves into the playoffs last year! They had to have like 3 teams lose their last game, 49ers beat the Broncos @ home lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Triptanes
    Lee, Chiefs luckboxed themselves into the playoffs last year! They had to have like 3 teams lose their last game, 49ers beat the Broncos @ home lol
    I think it was actually four teams.

And the wind had to be blowing out of the south.

The Chiefs made the playoffs last year but were NOT a playoff team. We luckboxed our way in. What the Colts did to us is proof of that.

How many games did you guys lose in a row at the end of last season? Was it 4 or 5?
    biggest losing streak last year was 3 games
    oh ya i remember now, you guys were 7-7 and won your last 2 games and through all those tiebreakers you got in
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukie
    Murda's "Stupid rexy, you aint sexy."

Lukie's "Wrecks Grossman"

which is better?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukie
    Murda's "Stupid rexy, you aint sexy."

Lukie's "Wrecks Grossman"

which is better?
    they are both gross-man. Winnah!