Poker ForumFTR Community

War Shogun

Default War Shogun

WAR!
    TENCHU STEALTH ASSASSIN
    Dear Fnord, I hope u took my advice.
    *** SPOILER ALERT ***

For god's sake what the fuck man?

I figured someone as good as Shogun wouldn't take this shit for granted, which is really the only excuse he could have for gassing that fast.

Nakamura looked like shit tonight too. After Shogun's fight I just turned it off, not even watching Liddell-Jardine.

Our last hope is Wanderlei.
    um UFC>PRIDE obv

I wish they'd change a lot of the rankings cuz I think PRIDE gets way too much credit.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigspenda73
    um UFC>PRIDE obv

I wish they'd change a lot of the rankings cuz I think PRIDE gets way too much credit.
    trolllllll

Rampage and A. Silva. comeon.

The UFC LHWs have always been overrated, I mean did you see Liddell get pwnfaced tonight?
    Shogun was so pathetic tonight seriously. I hope he gets a divorce from his 2 week old marriage so he fights like a fucking man again.
    Forrest Griffin vs. Shogun was an awesome, a great fight. Every time I see Griffin fight I like him more and more.

Liddell clearly won round one, but he was dominated in rounds two and three. I'm pretty sure he's still splitting up blood and his leg hurts (he got the shit kicked out of him all night). I couldn't believe it was a split-decision.

I'm a big Diego Sanchez fan and was pissed that he lost, but he definitely got beat tonight. Hopefully that guy turns it around.

"Hence, shoguns."

RIP gutterslut
    <a href=http://i.imgur.com/kWiMIMW.png target=_blank>http://i.imgur.com/kWiMIMW.png</a>
    Quote Originally Posted by vqc
    Quote Originally Posted by bigspenda73
    um UFC>PRIDE obv

trolllllll
    I concur
    UFC fighers can't even compare with pride fighters. It's clearly the case that Pride fighters aren't giving a fuck about fighting the UFC fighters which is wrong on their part but its obviously the case. Fedor can beat any HW in UFC with all his limbs cut off as could Nog...In a rematch, ill be willing to bet with anyone here, real money of course, that Shogun kills forest....ill even give 5 to 1 odds on it for anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peja
    UFC fighers can't even compare with pride fighters. It's clearly the case that Pride fighters aren't giving a fuck about fighting the UFC fighters which is wrong on their part but its obviously the case. Fedor can beat any HW in UFC with all his limbs cut off as could Nog...In a rematch, ill be willing to bet with anyone here, real money of course, that Shogun kills forest....ill even give 5 to 1 odds on it for anyone.
    QFT