Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumBeginners Circle

Are you intimidated to talk with us about poker?

Default Are you intimidated to talk with us about poker?

Anyone in this boat? I need you to post here and let me know. I'm looking to do something about it.
    I don't have a problem with it and I am fairly new to the site, maybe I post to much sometimes I feel lol

Although one thing is that I don't give feedback on other peoples questions as I feel that because I am still learning that my opinion wouldn't be valued as much as the more experienced guys on here, but when I get more experienced with the game I will certainly give good feedback and contribute.
    Last edited by MrFerguson91; 06-04-2015 at 03:56 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFerguson91 View Post
    I don't have a problem with it and I am fairly new to the site, maybe I post to much sometimes I feel lol

Although one thing is that I don't give feedback on other peoples questions as I feel that because I am still learning that my opinion wouldn't be valued as much as the more experienced guys on here, but when I get more experienced with the game I will certainly give good feedback and contribute.
    My suggestion for you would be to go ahead and post in threads about other peoples questions with something like, "Hey I'm still new to this and am learning, and if I'm wrong then I hope people will correct me, but I think X, Y and Z."

This will help you to think about a wider range of topics and effectively get you coached from more experienced players.
    Cool will do thanks!
    Seems to me that there are always so many views on threads on this site and barely any posters, there are a select few but with the amount of members on this site there should be more. It makes you wonder how many people who are members of this site are really that interested in learning poker and getting feedback, reading through articles is fine like but getting feedback and asking questions is really essential if you want to improve your game. I've came on leaps and bounds since joining this site and I thank you all for that
    Last edited by MrFerguson91; 06-04-2015 at 08:38 AM.