Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumFTR Community

Anybody from the UK or nearby on here?

Default Anybody from the UK or nearby on here?

cuz if so, I have an odd request. I'm trying to buy an out of print CD, and I found a seller in the UK who has it, but they don't ship to the US. I'd like to have it shipped somewhere and then forwarded on to me if possible. I looked into some professional mail forwarding services but the cost is prohibitive.

If you have any interest, let me know. I will obviously reimburse you for shipping & a little something for your trouble. Can ship it to ya on Full Tilt or PayPal.
    Yeah I'm from UK
    Hi.
    Alrighty. So would either of you like to help me out? Eh? Please PM me. I'll need your address to have the package sent to, and either your e-mail addy (for PayPal) or Full Tilt user ID so I can reimburse you. When you get the parcel, just fwd on to me (air mail is fine, registered not necessary) and let me know what it costs. I'll throw in 6 USD for yer trouble. I really appreciate either of you doing this, so thanks in advance!
    Thanks for the responses guys, I got the help I was looking for. Thread can be ignored or derailed or bumped endlessly/pointlessly now.
    as if you had any say in the matter...
    <a href=http://i.imgur.com/kWiMIMW.png target=_blank>http://i.imgur.com/kWiMIMW.png</a>
    Quote Originally Posted by a500lbgorilla
    as if you had any say in the matter...
    But now it has my seal of approval! That's gotta be worth something, right? ...Uh, right?

*crickets*