Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumFTR Community

HOLY SHIT WE ARE 5-2

Default HOLY SHIT WE ARE 5-2

WTF IS GOING ON
    Kitna is psychic?
    This was definitely the most impressive game you guys have played this year. I still think you're a dog to make the playoffs, but keep it up.
    Indeeed.
    There's 2 reasons I'm feeling a lot better about them right now as opposed to a month ago when we were 3-1 but I was still on the fence.

1. We can run the ball now that Kevin Jones back!
    2. Our defense, the secondary in particular, looks like it got its shit together during the bye week. Seriously, our defense before and after the bye week look so different. Before the bye week we were just playing zone coverage and we never blitzed so quarterbacks would just complete 7-8 yard passes at will. Now we are gambling a bit and sending some pressure in exchange for man coverage. I like it.

I can't believe I'm feeling good about the team now, I don't think I've felt like this since the late 90s. Now they'll probably go and lose the next 6 games or something but I'm going to enjoy the hell out of this while it lasts.
    Quote Originally Posted by WildBobAA
    I can't believe I'm feeling good about the team now, I don't think I've felt like this since the late 90s. Now they'll probably go and lose the next 6 games or something but I'm going to enjoy the hell out of this while it lasts.
    wish I could feel as good about the Ravens
    JON KITNA WARNING

rooting for them though, friend of mine is a big fan.
    Kitna is an average starting QB. It's not like they have Quinn Gray back there.

Bob, I agree that the team improved, but just looking around the NFC I still see 8 teams that I think are better. The fact that they already have a one or two game lead on some of those teams helps a lot but their schedule is actually pretty tough with no easy games left. I would for sure like to see them make the playoffs ahead of a boring team like the Panthers or the Redskins.
    two words:

MAD MIKE.
    LHE is a game where your skill keeps you breakeven until you hit your rush of random BS.

Nothing beats flopping quads while dropping a duece!
    why do the lions have to keep winning division games

guess i can say goodbye to my bet with my friend that the packers will win the division
    God, I hate this fucking season.
    derp
    Quote Originally Posted by givememyleg
    guess i can say goodbye to my bet with my friend that the packers will win the division
    lol wtf why would you say goodbye to that?
    i would need very good odds to take the lions winning the division over the packers.