Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumFTR Community

swinging low

Default swinging low

i'm on a serious downswing...dropped about £400($800) in last coupla days.

just seemed to be getting rivered, out drawn or meeting trips with my 2 pair on every table.

switched to cash games, back to Sn'G's, even to MMT and getting fucked over everywhere i turn.

mostly not bad play just genuine suck outs. i'm fed up to fuck of it. i've not played drunk(maybe this is the answer?), not made any major plays.

FUCK FUCKFUCK as i write this i just got my trips beaten by higher trips.

Bollox
    Normski
    Bad beatz?

PLay more hands, be properly bankrolled, don't keep switching games etc. etc.

The generic advice could go on and on bt i guess you get the picture...
    3k post - Return of the blog!
    Haven't you heard? Online poker is rigged.
    <SrslySirius> Hal Lubarsky, my nemesis.
    <SaltLick> are you seriously losing to a blind guy
    Best thing to do is take a break, look at some of your olds hands, and then come back to the game motivated and winning like a balla.
    yeah i know...just moaning.

just lost another Sn'g. all in with my 9-9 against A-3 unsuited.

gets to river i just got to avoid any heart and any ace....down comes the Ace of hearts just to rub it in...lmao.

back on top tonight though....up £100ish. gonna take a few day soff after tonight.
    Normski
    Quote Originally Posted by grnydrowave2
    Haven't you heard? Online poker is rigged.
    this true? thats what my missus keeps telling me
    Normski
    You need to go play for play money. All of a sudden your AA and KK will hold up, you'll flop set after set, you'll flop straights and flushes.
    Quote Originally Posted by miracleriver
    You need to go play for play money. All of a sudden your AA and KK will hold up, you'll flop set after set, you'll flop straights and flushes.
    sounds good...but how do i get paid?
    Normski
    Quote Originally Posted by WillburForce
    Quote Originally Posted by miracleriver
    sounds good...but how do i get paid?
    You don't...that's why the cards keep on coming.
    Putney, UK; Full Tilt,Mansion; $50 NL and PL; $13 and $16 SNGs at Stars
    My downswing reached 10 buyins tonight (KK vs AA AI PF, obv), 2,300 hands. I know how you feel.
    bleh, i busted the AP 150k about 20 short of the dosh after holding in two flipamanets, then played QQ poorly.

Im $400 short of showing a profit for month (which i hope to sort tomorrow) after 3 months of learning how to play again, but at least since the 15th when i figured out exactly how to see what ive been doing wrong ive plugged about 16k worth of leaks.
    Now just for a 10k heater <3

Maybe ill win the 75k tomorrow...

Oh yeah, but i did get a 33% wage increase this week and a promotion, and in 6months ill probably double my wage to where id really have to play 5/10nl+ to earn more
    Quote Originally Posted by Miffed22001
    bleh, i busted the AP 150k about 20 short of the dosh after holding in two flipamanets, then played QQ poorly.

Im $400 short of showing a profit for month (which i hope to sort tomorrow) after 3 months of learning how to play again, but at least since the 15th when i figured out exactly how to see what ive been doing wrong ive plugged about 16k worth of leaks.

Oh yeah, but i did get a 33% wage increase this week and a promotion, and in 6months ill probably double my wage to where id really have to play 5/10nl+ to earn more
    ballin
    Quote Originally Posted by spoonitnow
    Quote Originally Posted by Miffed22001

ballin
    shame i cant give everyone here what they want: a free ballin gym membership!

Obviously, im in the wrong country