Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumBeginners Circle

Black chip rakeback....

Default Black chip rakeback....

Yo , Im'm on BCP, and i emailsupport about rakeback,, no response..

Anyone got any rake offers for BCP?????
    "We're all just a million little gods causing rainstorms, turning every good thing to rust...."AF
    I got an email about no rakeback at carbon basically.... what's going on at blackchip????
    you can only switch between vip and rakeback once on WPN best to start on rakeback and then swap when you rake enough to benefit from the higher levels of the vip scheme. If you don't have rakeback at the micros its probably easiest to switch to truepoker or ACR and get a rakeback account from the start.
    I don't supose there is any easy way to transfer funds between bcp and acr by chance is there both being on the same network and all, I have a feeling its a no but thought might be an interesting question to pose.

Like you have indicated Kieth, i have an account on ACR which is rakeback and my BCP account I do believe might have defaulted to vip. I don't play on there much but have a decent br on BCP and with only playing here and there from time to time it would be much more beneficial to have rakeback than a vip system......am figuring most likely it would be to withdraw from BCP and deposit on ACR but maybe some US folks that play on there more frequently may have some input for me?

Thanks,
    Bluff
    the easy way would be to do the reverse swap with someone via P2P transfer (assuming its available on your account)...the hard part is finding someone trustworthuy who wants to do the reverse swap .Pretty sure that WPN let you withdraw to a prepaid card that i assume should then let you redeposit to the other site.(although if they are like Party pokers card they don't let you use it to deposit too other gambling sites)
    Last edited by Keith; 05-08-2014 at 08:12 PM.
    thanks for the quick response Kieth, much appreciated.