Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumFTR Community

Whats the best PC RPG going??

Default Whats the best PC RPG going??

Im considering getting one!! My xobox360 is broken and i havent made even one phone call i get it fixed plus i now have a good pc to play games on it. Just finished warhammer dawn of war so where to, options look like;

Everquest
    Warcraft
    Warhammer (is there one)
    NWN

Any thoughts?? oh and much to i gotta pay to play online or are they playable offline.
    Jman: every time the action is to you, it's an opportunity for you to make the perfect play.
    World of Warcraft
    Hello there. I have a couple of answers and a suggestion for you. There IS a Warhammer MMORPG in the works. According to folks at MMORPGdotcom, the release date is sometime in the first quarter of 2008.

I don't know about NWN, but the others are strictly online play.

Finally, if I may make a suggestion.... City of Heroes. Very fun game(for me at least). The comic book superhero angle is a refreshing change from the same old Sword and Sorcery routine. It boasts the best player character customization ability BAR NONE in the entire MMORPG world. The game has two to three MAJOR additions each year for no extra charge. You can pick up the combined City of Heroes/City of Villains games for a song at Wally World. There is also no additional charge to play both games provided you enter them correctly into you master account.(don't worry... it's easy... just follow the instructions when you create the master account after installing the game)

Sorry for not providing links, but I'm new here and don't yet have the requisite 10 posts minimum to allow links.

Default Re: Whats the best PC RPG going??

Quote Originally Posted by Da GOAT
    Im considering getting one!! My xobox360 is broken and i havent made even one phone call i get it fixed plus i now have a good pc to play games on it. Just finished warhammer dawn of war so where to, options look like;

Everquest
    Warcraft
    Warhammer (is there one)
    NWN

Any thoughts?? oh and much to i gotta pay to play online or are they playable offline.
    Do we really have the time for more computer activity's? I don't know about you, but if I spent anymore time on the computer I would be living alone, and paying child support.

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer_jyms

Everquest
    Warcraft
    Warhammer (is there one)
    NWN

Do we really have the time for more computer activity's? I don't know about you, but if I spent anymore time on the computer I would be living alone, and paying child support.
    Thx for the input frink, ill look into that one on ign.com.

TJ knows too much about my private life lol, its nice to unwind with a computer game sometimes. Before computer games ppl had sex which is why your paying child support
    Jman: every time the action is to you, it's an opportunity for you to make the perfect play.
    I know of a game thats pretty fun, and its free... probably the best free MMORPG i have played its called Voyage Century Online... check it out, also i look kinda forward to Team Fortress 2, I loved counter-strike and teamfortress 1, and they are now making a second team fortress which should be out soon, and will hopefully be as fun as TF1 was when it was first released
    if i were you, id wait until warhammer online comes out. The problem with warcraft is the fact that its old now. Its not much fun when everyone else is 70 and your trying to get a lvl 19 group together for a quest or some shit.

wait for warhammer. its gonna be alot more player vs player (sick) and everyone will start equal.
    Fallout/Fallout 2.
    <a href=http://i.imgur.com/kWiMIMW.png target=_blank>http://i.imgur.com/kWiMIMW.png</a>

Before computer games ppl had sex which is why your paying child support
    Quote Originally Posted by Jishu
    if i were you, id wait until warhammer online comes out. The problem with warcraft is the fact that its old now. Its not much fun when everyone else is 70 and your trying to get a lvl 19 group together for a quest or some shit.

wait for warhammer. its gonna be alot more player vs player (sick) and everyone will start equal.
    Warhammer! I used to play the table-top version years ago. I had a chaos army and always got raped until I got some Dragon-Ogres. I wonder wtf happened to those things...
    <a href=http://i.imgur.com/kWiMIMW.png target=_blank>http://i.imgur.com/kWiMIMW.png</a>
    If you're going to do this right, move to Korea and play for 72 hours straight,
    LOL OPERATIONS
    Oblivion
    My dream... is to fly... over the rainbow... so high...

Cogito ergo sum

VHS is like a book? and a book is like a stack of kindles.
    Hey, I'm in a movie!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYdwe3ArFWA
    age of conan when it comes out
    Wikipedia is the best thing ever. Anyone in the world can write anything they want about any subject. So you know you are getting the best possible information.

Quote Originally Posted by mrhappy333
    Before computer games ppl had sex which is why your paying child support
    POTD!!!!!!!

[x] thread delivers.