Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumFTR Community

Jesus Christ (Stars Support)

Default Jesus Christ (Stars Support)

I fucked up some of my HHs from January of this year so I e-mailed Stars asking for a copy of my January 2008 HHs. Like three or four hours later they email me links to download all of my HHs from December of last year to date.

They're so fucking good.

Okay, that's all.
    It's like, you ask for a link to a picture of Chris Moneymaker and they ship him in a box to give you a blowjob. They're just that fucking good.
    And im on fulltilt...epic fail.
    "This sure beats Super Mario Bros.!" is my ejaculation catch phrase.
    Yep there's a reason why stars is #1 in the US.
    I had a similar experience earlier last year for extremely old HH's. They got back to me with zips of the raw text files very quickly. There were probably 40k-50k hands in those files.
    I can confirm that stars support is very good.
    LEE JONES

(i know he doesn't work there anymore)
    LOL OPERATIONS

Default Re: Jesus Christ (Stars Support)

Quote Originally Posted by spoonitnow
    I fucked up some of my HHs from January of this year so I e-mailed Stars asking for a copy of my January 2008 HHs. Like three or four hours later they email me links to download all of my HHs from December of last year to date.
    That's probably just an automated process.
    Can Will confirm that Stars support is top notch?
    Never bet on a white man in the heavyweight division!

Quote Originally Posted by miracleriver
    First they don't have an automated email reader. But either way the point is that they have invested enough in player support that they have an automated process for this to make support staff's jobs easier and more efficient. End result is all that matters here and indicative of their awesomeness.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingSaucy
    Quote Originally Posted by miracleriver
    First they don't have an automated email reader.
    How do you know?

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingSaucy
    But either way the point is that they have invested enough in player support that they have an automated process for this to make support staff's jobs easier and more efficient. End result is all that matters here and indicative of their awesomeness.
    I thought he used "Requests->Hand History..."; I reread and noticed op said he emailed them. My bad. Hail to Stars support!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukie
    I cant remember my password at starts, i emailed them for a new password , and it didnt arrive, i email them about 10 times a week , still no password.
    they are not on my block list either , i get promotion emails from them , but never a temp password, they aint my favorite.
    did you try the 'Forgot Password...' in the login dialog?
    yes, i fill out my user name , postcode(ZIP) , first line of my address,( i also did it moments ago), i click OK, and a popup reassures me a temp password has been sent, but it never arrives,

I email support, they replied once, but never again.
    sounds like there is an errant e-mail address that keeps getting your passwords. I would keep e-mailing support and ask them to verify that the e-mail address linked to your user ID is correct.
    Poker is easy, it's winning at poker that's hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by celtic123
    I cant remember my password at starts, i emailed them for a new password , and it didnt arrive, i email them about 10 times a week , still no password.
    they are not on my block list either , i get promotion emails from them , but never a temp password, they aint my favorite.
    I can't speak for everybody, but I absolutely *WOULD NOT* want them to send me my password via e-mail, under any circumstances.
    Two days ago a friend of mine called someone on a table a cunt. He lost his chat rights for 24hrs.

I'm not too happy with Stars because of this.
    Quote Originally Posted by BankItDrew
    Two days ago a friend of mine called someone on a table a cunt. He lost his chat rights for 24hrs.

what?

... what?

He lost his chat for 24 hrs, who cares?
    <a href=http://i.imgur.com/kWiMIMW.png target=_blank>http://i.imgur.com/kWiMIMW.png</a>
    Quote Originally Posted by a500lbgorilla

what?

... what?

Drew likes to cyber with his BF in a more public setting, being the exhibitionist he is. The poker table is a logical place given how at home he feels there.

Don't be so insensitive, the poor guy must have blueballs near painful eruption.
    Quote Originally Posted by d0zer
    Quote Originally Posted by a500lbgorilla

what?

... what?

Drew likes to cyber with his BF in a more public setting, being the exhibitionist he is. The poker table is a logical place given how at home he feels there.

Don't be so insensitive, the poor guy must have blueballs near painful eruption.
    LOL.

haha, ahh the things I have said in the chat box. Never once got a warning, never once got chat suspended. I think this is in no small part because I was always a high volume player (not including the last 6 months).

a lot of them looked something like this: you're a ****ing idiot ***** christ die in a ****** ****** you son of a ********** ******** ******** god you're terrible
    a lot of them looked something like this: you're a ****ing idiot ***** christ die in a ****** ****** you son of a ********** ******** ******** god you're terrible
    lol

ive a friend who does this except he has his observer chat turned off. so he cant see any replies. just goes ballistic for the purpose of going ballistic i guess

i dont chat for a couple reasons, one of which is that it tilts me like woah. also, if i let loose i would be worse than grimstarr.
    I'd like to give a shoutout to stars support. They are indeed as good as everyone says they are, I just confirmed for myself.

It ain't bullshit. They are top-notch. They go out of their way to assist you. That is all.
    My dream... is to fly... over the rainbow... so high...

Cogito ergo sum

VHS is like a book? and a book is like a stack of kindles.
    Hey, I'm in a movie!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYdwe3ArFWA
    Quote Originally Posted by Warpe
    http://www.flopturnriver.com/phpBB2/forum/worst-support-ever-t25716.html#218149

http://www.flopturnriver.com/phpBB2/...79.html#291657
    Those are fricken hilarious, thanks for bringing them back!
    "Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity." - Elmer Letterman
    omg stars is soooo good with the mgram shit now shipitholla