Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumBeginners Circle

Nicknames

Default Nicknames

Do you have an area where we can add in our poker room nicknames? I didn't see a place in the profile section, unless I missed it.
    Thx
    To my knowledge there are no places to put that information.
    Most people do not post the poker site names because you would basically be giving people your information about you. Protect your identity and your Bankroll
    On unibet you can now change your identity 3 times per day so an ID is pretty useless there. I wonder if other sites are going to follow similar rules (it's to protect the beginners from the sharks).
    Quote Originally Posted by jackvance View Post
    On unibet you can now change your identity 3 times per day so an ID is pretty useless there. I wonder if other sites are going to follow similar rules (it's to protect the beginners from the sharks).
    Interesting idea. I feel like we may see more small sites begin to adopt more policies like this due to the success of site like bovada.
    they'll just go anonymous tables instead of changing names . its already started happening at microgaming and ipoker networks.
    I don't care at 10n and down because people are just not capable of bumhunting and exploiting very effectively, but when I'm back to 25nl I'll be hoping I can change my name on here, even if it's a subtle change. I've regretted using the same name for ftr and stars for a long time. If not and I feel like I'm getting found out due to people searching me, well I'll just go to FT where very few people know who I am.
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
    Change your name here, easier than on the poker sites
    dares Jyms to change it to thOng
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith View Post
    dares Jyms to change it to thOng
    haha if they let me change, this is what I'll become!
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong