Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumFTR Community

Video of Nick Hogan's passenger with 40% of his brain gone

Default Video of Nick Hogan's passenger with 40% of his brain gone

WARNING: GRAPHIC VIDEO
    I havent seen this, and wont ever be seeing it (cuz im a pussy), but i hear its pretty nasty. Nick Hogan (son of the Hulkster) was in an accident and this guy was the passenger in his car.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05ip4...eature=related
    wow...
    <a href=http://i.imgur.com/kWiMIMW.png target=_blank>http://i.imgur.com/kWiMIMW.png</a>
    someone trip report this vid
    he is basically missing a huge chunk of his head... if i were him, I'd just want someone to kill me...

it's seriously... wow.
    <a href=http://i.imgur.com/kWiMIMW.png target=_blank>http://i.imgur.com/kWiMIMW.png</a>
    Take your right hand, and place it on your forehead, now pretend to swipe.. whatever you swiped away, is what he is missing.
    Quote Originally Posted by a500lbgorilla
    Take your right hand, and place it on your forehead, now pretend to swipe.. whatever you swiped away, is what he is missing.
    God im glad i didnt watch it. I did however see about 5 seconds of it and that was enough for me.
    WAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO HIS HEAD????!!!??
    3k post - Return of the blog!
    jesus happened, badgers.... jesus happened.
    wasn't very graphic imo

omg

omg

omg
    holy shit

I don't think Nick should be in jail,

I think he should have to spend every moment as this guy's caregiver to remind him of his horrible decisions.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigspenda73
    I don't think Nick should be in jail,

I think he should have to spend every moment as this guy's caregiver to remind him of his horrible decisions.
    Hes in jail trying to get a reality TV deal. Hes pretty much a piece of shit imo. Listen to this phone conversation:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tk1TE...eature=related
    Fuck Nick and Hogan. Holy shit that phone conversation tilts me big time. Of course Nick gets a slap on the wrist and spends 8 months or whatever in jail. He fucked up that dudes life worse than anything.

fwiw, that vid did seem a little fake though, but I'm not sure.
    FWIW, Nick Hogan didn't kidnap that guy. He decided to get in the car.
    <Staxalax> I want everyone to put my quote in their sigs
    Yeah, I mean the other dude was probably drinking as well, and wasn't forced in the car as you said pank. However, nick was the one behind the wheel so he is held responsible. And it wasn't really the drunk driving and injuring a friend that pisses me off. It's his total lack of sincerity towards the dude in that phone conversation. He was more worried about getting out and making money than whether the dude was okay or not and in the beginning he, as well as hulk, made it sound as if the dude somewhat deserved it.
    I hope the whole piece of shit hogan family diagf
    Quote Originally Posted by mrhappy333
    I didn't think its Bold to bang some chick with my bro. but i guess so... thats +EV in my book.
    calling nick hogan a piece of shit because he "did this" to his friend is pretty ignorant and stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by givememyleg
    calling nick hogan a piece of shit because he "did this" to his friend is pretty ignorant and stupid.
    want to explain your statement.

IMO drinking and driving while you are 17 almost killing your best friend then talking shit about him qualifies you as a piece of shit.
    I didn't think its Bold to bang some chick with my bro. but i guess so... thats +EV in my book.
    They are calling him a piece of shit because he has no remorse and is planning his next TV deal around him getting out of prison and what he is going to do with his life after. I'm not sure you have been listening to the conversations on youtube, nor hearing the news.
    ANY HOT CHICKS IN HERE>?
    Fucked up no matter how many times you shake it and peer into the window.

Graziano with 40% of his head missing? Fucked up.
    Nick walking away? Fucked up
    Nick blaming Graziano, calling him a bad person and suggesting that god did this? Massively fucked up.
    Graziano getting into the car with Nick being drunk? Fucked up.

It just doesn't win no matter how you look at it.

Oddly enough, eye witness reports are coming back mixed, yes he was racing, no he wasn't. I don't know how you get a car looking like that without racing... but man.. If I put a hole in my BFF's head and had to live with it for a long time... I'd put a hole in my own head with a bullet.
    The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which unskilled individuals suffer from illusory superiority, mistakenly rating their ability much higher than average. This bias is attributed to a metacognitive inability of the unskilled to recognize their mistakes
    I agree with Nick Hogan. He's a bad guy and deserved what he got.

what exactly is the problem here? **

** totally not serious

Quote Originally Posted by ProZachNation
    want to explain your statement.

IMO drinking and driving while you are 17 almost killing your best friend then talking shit about him qualifies you as a piece of shit.
    Getting in the car with a 17 year old who has been drinking changes "almost killing your best friend" into "almost committing suicide". I mean shit, I have a hard time riding with a 17 year old who is driving while they're sober.

Quote Originally Posted by jyms
    They are calling him a piece of shit because he has no remorse and is planning his next TV deal around him getting out of prison and what he is going to do with his life after. I'm not sure you have been listening to the conversations on youtube, nor hearing the news.
    Meh, can't really blame the guy for trying to get the most EV he can out of a shitty situation. I mean, if you 3-bet bluff with J2s and get called by AA then flop trip deuces, you can't really be blamed for trying to extract.
    Okay so I started reading about this, and kept reading, and kept reading, and kept reading.

I've come to the conclusion that Nick, the driver, is a complete fucking idiot.

However, I've also come to the conclusion that the passenger, John Graziano, is also a complete fucking idiot, and here is why.

At the time of the accident, John Graziano was a 22 year old US Marine, which signifies to me that he possessed the intelligence at the time to know better than to do the following two things: He let a drunk 17 year old drive, and he wasn't wearing his seat belt.

On one hand it sucks that this happened to somebody. On the other hand it helps to cleanse the gene pool.
    1. drink and drive
    2. dont wear a seatbelt

erm... yeah the pictures arent very nice, but then WHY DID YOU DO THE ABOVE THINGS??!??!?!!
    um, pull the plug? is it too early for me at 26 to have a living will? beacause i sure as hell wouldnt want to be a vegtable like that for the rest of my life and be a huge drain on my family.
    eeevees are not monies yet...they are like baby monies.
    I personally am of the opinion that the guy's biggest mistake is not wearing his seatbelt. I just absolutely do not get why people still think it's cool not to wear one? (I'm not even trying to relate it to this, just in general. I havn't watched the video nor will I and I have only the vaguest knowledge of what we're talking about).

I hate to think that someday, I might be driving a friend around stone cold sober, make an innocent mistake, get him killed because he wasn't wearing a seatbelt (when he would have walked away with bumps and bruises had he been wearing one), and then I'm the one responsible for the death. Who is most responsible here?

I'm not trying to downplay or excuse drunken driving in this post.
    fwiw, the video isnt graphic in the least bit. they show shit 100x worse on cable tv every day.
    eeevees are not monies yet...they are like baby monies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukie
    I personally am of the opinion that the guy's biggest mistake is not wearing his seatbelt. I just absolutely do not get why people still think it's cool not to wear one? (I'm not even trying to relate it to this, just in general. I havn't watched the video nor will I and I have only the vaguest knowledge of what we're talking about).

I hate to think that someday, I might be driving a friend around stone cold sober, make an innocent mistake, get him killed because he wasn't wearing a seatbelt (when he would have walked away with bumps and bruises had he been wearing one), and then I'm the one responsible for the death. Who is most responsible here?

Random note: A lot of people I know refuse to wear seat belts citing that "It's more likely you'll get killed in a car wreck if you're wearing one." You can't make this shit up.
    Quote Originally Posted by spoonitnow

Random note: A lot of people I know refuse to wear seat belts citing that "It's more likely you'll get killed in a car wreck if you're wearing one." You can't make this shit up.
    And if they get injured or killed in an accident due to this horribly flawed logic, nobody else should be held liable, criminally or civilly, regardless of other considerations.

Unfortunately that is not the case.
    no i haven't heard anything about this since it happened however long ago. i also said that before i heard that phone conversation. it sounds pretty crappy in how he basically says he didn't care what happened to his passenger. i don't blame him for wanting to make the most +ev situations like spoon said, but that one phone conversation does make him sound pretty lame. i haven't heard or read anything else about it (simple because why should i care that much about hulk hogan and his kid) but i don't think you can base what kind of a person he is off of one phone conversation.

also, a lot of youtube comments are saying shit like "nick hogan should be put in jail for life for what he did to to him!!!!!!!!!!!" and i think that is pretty stupid. and the kids parents put 100% of the blame on nick hogan, when obviously their son is at some fault. i don't even want to pretend i can imagine what they're going through though...
    also, a lot of youtube comments are saying shit like "nick hogan should be put in jail for life for what he did to to him!!!!!!!!!!!"
    LOL, youtube fags always say retarded shit.
    but it's the internet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

A guy once was driving a volvo, he had his seatbelt on. A fucking volvo, safest car ever, every fucking safety feature standard, the works. He also had his safety belt on.
    He was driving along New Haven, which is like a highway built on water, water on both sides. He somehow lost control ended upside down inside the water (not very deep), his safety belt wouldnt let go, and he drowned.
    True story.

Now, when its your day, its your day, there is no safety belt in the world which will save you (but if you are driving on the highway at upwards of 120KM/h, you better wear one).

I almost always cruise around at about 50KM/h, no hurry ever. I don't regularly put my seat belt on.
    My dream... is to fly... over the rainbow... so high...

Cogito ergo sum

VHS is like a book? and a book is like a stack of kindles.
    Hey, I'm in a movie!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYdwe3ArFWA
    2 MILES AN HOUR SO EVERYBODY SEES ME

Cogito ergo sum

Hey, I'm in a movie!
    the chances of going through a windshield > chance of drowning due to seat belt. And they do make those key chains for breaking glass and cutting seat belts anyways if you are that scared.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Sawyer

A guy once was driving a volvo, he had his seatbelt on. A fucking volvo, safest car ever, every fucking safety feature standard, the works. He also had his safety belt on.
    He was driving along New Haven, which is like a highway built on water, water on both sides. He somehow lost control ended upside down inside the water (not very deep), his safety belt wouldnt let go, and he drowned.
    True story.

Now, when its your day, its your day, there is no safety belt in the world which will save you (but if you are driving on the highway at upwards of 120KM/h, you better wear one).

I almost always cruise around at about 50KM/h, no hurry ever. I don't regularly put my seat belt on.
    Hey, it's your decision. Yes-- you can hand pick a one in a million event to be used as a very specific example of a situation where not wearing a seatbelt would be preferable to wearing one. But *lol* if you are going to use that as an example of why you are safer without one.

I mean, just say it like it is.. you're either too lazy, too cool, or just can't be bothered to wear one. Then I won't have a problem with it. You're not harming anybody else.
    Nah, I'm not scared to use it, too lazy or too cool or anything.
    IMO, you should use seatbelts when you go fast. Since I never drive fast (there aren't really any roads here for me to drive fast on, like 120KM/h ( i think its around 70~80 miles MPH or so) and up on)

I drive around at like 50 KM/h (like 25~30 MPH) or so, seat belts in my specific situation is overkill imo, i just don't see how when driving around at 25~30 MPH I could end up through the windshield. At that speed, the brake-way (? wtf is the english term for this? in physics, the distance covered between hitting the brakes and full stop) is very very short. Try it out: try running at 30MPH constantly and then braking, see if you move in your seat abruptly or at all (only if you got one of the '07 expensive benzes with automatic brakes, then you'd jerk around in your seat every time you hit the brakes, but that's another story).

Cogito ergo sum

Hey, I'm in a movie!

I drive around at like 50 KM/h (like 25~30 MPH) or so
    nit
    Nah, I'm not scared to use it, too lazy or too cool or anything.
    IMO, you should use seatbelts when you go fast. Since I never drive fast (there aren't really any roads here for me to drive fast on, like 120KM/h ( i think its around 70~80 miles MPH or so) and up on)

I drive around at like 50 KM/h (like 25~30 MPH) or so, seat belts in my specific situation is overkill imo, i just don't see how when driving around at 25~30 MPH I could end up through the windshield. At that speed, the brake-way (? wtf is the english term for this? in physics, the distance covered between hitting the brakes and full stop) is very very short. Try it out: try running at 30MPH constantly and then braking, see if you move in your seat abruptly or at all (only if you got one of the '07 expensive benzes with automatic brakes, then you'd jerk around in your seat every time you hit the brakes, but that's another story).
    well this seems wrong for a few reasons. if you were to KNOW you were going to hit the brakes of course you're not going to move very abruptly. try doing this with a passenger in the seat and randomly slamming on the brakes, i can bet you they fly forward.

also, if you were to have a head on collision going 30 mph, assuming the person you collide with isn't going any faster, isn't that like hitting a brick wall going 60 mph?
    Jack. You're a fucking idiot.

This is what a 30 mph crash looks like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IocPHp-btmM

People have some sort of idea that because 30mph is relatively slow (compared to the 60+ mph they CAN drive) that it is significantly safer. It is fucking not. a 30mph crash can kill you.
    <Staxalax> Honestly, #flopturnriver is the one thing that has improved my game the most.
    Directions to join the #flopturnriver Internet Relay Chat - Come chat with us!
    well this seems wrong for a few reasons. if you were to KNOW you were going to hit the brakes of course you're not going to move very abruptly. try doing this with a passenger in the seat and randomly slamming on the brakes, i can bet you they fly forward.

also, if you were to have a head on collision going 30 mph, assuming the person you collide with isn't going any faster, isn't that like hitting a brick wall going 60 mph?
    I try to avoid opposite traffic, you know

Cogito ergo sum

Hey, I'm in a movie!
    an excellent video for 30 mph crash safety.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cO8n3SW5A2w

anyone who refuses to wear a seatbelt is bat shit stupid.
    <Staxalax> Honestly, #flopturnriver is the one thing that has improved my game the most.
    Quote Originally Posted by euphoricism
    anyone who refuses to wear a seatbelt is bat shit stupid.
    I agree. I hate riding in peoples cars if there is no seat belt and i always put it on right away. Ive heard people say all kinds of stupid shit about it being for pussies or you are safer without it. Retards imo.

I try to avoid opposite traffic, you know
    me too

i also try to avoid starting fires in my kitchen, but i have a fire extinguisher there just in case
    Anyone with half a brain knows better than to get into a car with a drunk.
    This is kind of harsh imo. Especially coming from a guy that gets his panties in a bunch when people "attack" him for no reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by BankItDrew
    intended?

And if they get injured or killed in an accident due to this horribly flawed logic, nobody else should be held liable, criminally or civilly, regardless of other considerations.

Unfortunately that is not the case.
    Yep.

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_lord
    intended?
    Harsh.
    Quote Originally Posted by phantom_lord
    intended?
    I lol'd. But then I felt bad after...

Quote Originally Posted by sauce123
    I don't get why you insist on stacking off with like jack high all the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by wesrman
    This is kind of harsh imo. Especially coming from a guy that gets his panties in a bunch when people "attack" him for no reason.

Yeah I guess I should rephrase. Jack, You're a huge fucking idiot. Wear your fucking seatbelt.
    if he said he wanted to do that reality show to get the most money so he can give to the family of the kid he almost killed to help them out,then that would good. but you know that asshole isnt doin shit for that kid. it doesnt deservewhat happened to him no matter what an asshole he was....