Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumFTR Community

What a crappy day

Default What a crappy day

dropped $417 on a 3/6 table (It's nice to avg a loss of $138 an hour), nothing but trashy cards / bad beats and trashy flops There were people in this game seeing over 50% of the flops I couldn't even isolate them or nothing, spent the last two hours clicking the fold button. On this table in pokertracker every Ace hand is showing up red!

Is there some secret strategy about calling down with a gut shot to hit it on the river I don't know about ?

Or

Staying in with Alittle to hit a ace on the river vs my KK / QQ?

Or

Rivering a small pocket pair when someone has raised pf and bet every round of an Ace high flop!

7 hours of play up $23 dollars!!!

killed the 2/4 beat one 3/6 table and got my pants pulled down on another and lost a $30 SnG for the icing on the cake, cards went super cold, no chances for a steal raise either...

O well could be worse could have finished down, just feel really pissed off!!! Empire Poker Owe me some wicked ass flops and hole cards next time I play...

I get soo annoyed when I get stuck on a table, it's one of my weaknesses I need to work on. It would have been easier to leave if it was a bad table but jessshhh some of the players . . .

Maybe that's why I had so many bad beats who knows . . . Going to replay the whole session tomorrow.
    Poker is all about the long long long long long long long term . . .
    Barney's back . . . back again . . .
    to quote your siggy, you just got PWNed
    Online Tournament Wins: 11

PokerStars: 5
    City Lights: 2
    PokerWorld: 3
    Panther Poker : 1
    {This post has been removed}
    You were running pretty hot there. Welcome back to reality.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripptyde
    TOASTY !!!!!

LIMIT poker >> bad

NO LIMIT >> good

sorry I would offer my condolences....but you know better
    I gotta agree with Rippy on this one, Live limit games are easy, but online I won't even play limit, I'd rather lose my buy-in knowing I got in with the best of it and they shouldn't have called.
    Hmmmm....
    This has helped me, the guy writes some great articles.
    http://www.cardplayer.com/poker_maga...an_Schoonmaker

Default Re: What a crappy day

Quote Originally Posted by Toasty
    dropped $417 on a 3/6 table
    hehe i got a little discombobulated, I filtered and took my biggest loss, but this one is the 5/10 table from a few weeks ago.

The table from last night was ($267.50). Yesterday was "Attack of the Fishes", today will be "Revenge of the Toasty"

Quote Originally Posted by Fnord
    You were running pretty hot there. Welcome back to reality.
    I'm still up $650 this week and I still finished up yesterday, only $23 but up is up I guess. Have another big session lined up today, I'll let you all know how I get on.
    Poker is all about the long long long long long long long term . . .
    Barney's back . . . back again . . .