Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumFTR Community

somone posted my stats

Default somone posted my stats

I was playing last night on the £20 Sn'G's and rivered some bloke when i had A-J, he had A-K. i was chip leader with 2500ish and all i had to call was 300. easy call(i think, right?)

Bloke gets all annoyed after hes gone calling me a fish etc...I don't normally retalliate, but pointed out 300 was an easy call and why was he down to 300 anyhow(?)

coupla mins later, hes obviously been on PT and starts texting up my stats. Which after a drunken loss(I'm a tit) of all my bankroll coupla weeks ago aren't to healthy.(ps i don't have PT, does it only show my Sn'gS or my cash play? or my MMT wins aswell? - i've actually built my way back up nicely).

all quite funny really. So i wait until he signs up to another SnG, this time cheaper tournie(think he shouldn't have been play the £20s) and get involved. I make a courtious "hello" and off he goes again - fish blah blah.... Sadly i didn't knock him out myself, but he was 2nd out after going all-in TPTK and coming up against trips. HAHAHAHAHA was the brightest comment i could come up with. I finshed 2nd

He then showed my stats once more, called me a fish and was gone.

i think i need to get PT
    Normski
    He probably looked you up on SharkScope. I am displeased with that site for this exact reason. I see idiots berating bad players and throwing their SS stats in their faces all the time.

PT just gives you information like what % of hands you play, what % your raise, how often you go to showdown, how often you win at showdown, etc. Unless he's manually inputting everyone's wins and losses in PT, which I doubt.
    <SrslySirius> Hal Lubarsky, my nemesis.
    <SaltLick> are you seriously losing to a blind guy
    ah! I've just checked Sharkscope.....bit depressing. Still, considering how rubbish i was when started, not too bad.

I've now blocked my name...as had the bloke berating me. think he had something to hide!
    Normski
    I love Sharkscope. I play like 99% cash games but will play an SnG if I feel like blowing off steam, just plain feel like fucking around, or read a thread with Gabe final tabling some huge MTT yet again and feel inspired to make my first big MTT cash.

So basically my ROI is total shit on there and so many cash fish are tourney donks that are taking a stab. As soon someone I've pissed off starts berating me with those stats I just think awesome, nice to know TPGK is good enough to stack you.

Quote Originally Posted by sauce123
    I don't get why you insist on stacking off with like jack high all the time.