Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumFTR Exclusive Events & Offers

FTR PartyPoker Christmas Special $5 / $815 Dec 4th

Default FTR PartyPoker Christmas Special $5 / $815 Dec 4th

Introduction

Here at FTR, Christmas is our favourite time of the year! To celebrate, we're bringing you all a massive tournament at PartyPoker - for just a $5 buyin, you'll get access to a massive $815 prize pool with $600 of cash and a $215 tournament ticket!

Even better, this tournament will run every Sunday from the 2nd of December with a $150 prize pool, so you'll have plenty of shots at winning a prize to buy some special Christmas presents courtesy of FTR

Details

Name: FlopTurnRiver Christmas Special
    Date: Tuesday 4th December
    Time: 21:00 CET (20:00 GMT, 15:00 ET)
    Buyin: $5
    Prizes: $600 cash and a $215 tournament ticket

Notes

The password will be given out via social media as well as to Qualified Members to spread some of our Christmas love!

$600 cash & a $215 tournament ticket
    PartyPoker does not accept U.S. players

This tournament is open to FTR Qualified Members. The password will be available here an hour before the tournament starts: Password: FTR PartyPoker Christmas Special $5 / $815 Every Sunday!
    as well as through our pages on Google+ & Facebook.

If you don't already have a PartyPoker account, sign up here now!

Do not send private messages about these tournaments, they will not be answered. All questions about these tournaments should be asked in this topic.
    Last edited by Pascal; 12-08-2012 at 03:03 PM.
    This event starts in less than 3 days.
    nice
    This has been rescheduled for Tuesday the 4th of December!

We'll then be running a monthly $600 added on the first Sunday of every month for direct signups only, so make sure you get a Party account through us!
    direct signup @ partypoker. 95% off poker players online have played @party so direct sign ups , going to be hard to get 10 to start games
    is this solely a partypoker skin tournament or is it open to all party poker network skins as well i.e gamebooker,empire wpt etc.
    woot woot woot!!! Merry Christmas! Looks great!
    Quote Originally Posted by joker131 View Post
    direct signup @ partypoker. 95% off poker players online have played @party so direct sign ups , going to be hard to get 10 to start games
    Actually I think it'll be password protected

Quote Originally Posted by Keith View Post
    is this solely a partypoker skin tournament or is it open to all party poker network skins as well i.e gamebooker,empire wpt etc.
    I'm not sure sorry Keith, I'll try and find out
    I suggest to keep it this way. For FTR Qualified Members only and without the referral restriction.
    Great promo and merry christmass everyone!
    This event starts in less than 3 days.
    wow nice event ...i think this is the the first time when its a FTR tournament on Party Poker thanks !
    Great merry christmass everyone!
    I dont normally play at Party Poker although I do like their software. I could definitely be tempted to deposit there to play in this game. Thanks for organising.
    Scottish Cowboy
    I'm not a massive fan of the software either Tom although they have some great scheduled tournaments, but they released a small update a few weeks ago making the lobby seem much faster and more responsive. Even though it's only something small it's so much more useable now
    Less than 24 hours to go until this event starts!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pascal View Post
    Even better, this tournament will run every Sunday from the 2nd of December with a $150 prize pool,

The password will be given out via social media as well as to Qualified Members to spread some of our Christmas love!

This tournament is open to FTR Qualified Members. The password will be available here an hour before the tournament starts: Password: FTR PartyPoker Christmas Special $5 / $815 Every Sunday! as well as through our pages on Google+ & Facebook.
    This has been rescheduled for Tuesday the 4th of December!

We'll then be running a monthly $600 added on the first Sunday of every month for direct signups only, so make sure you get a Party account through us!
    Originally Posted by joker131 View Post

Actually I think it'll be password protected

Confused... are all these Party tournaments going to be running with the stated entry requirements:

1) One every Sunday from the 2nd of December with a $150 prize pool for FTR Qualified Members only.

2) One monthly $600 added on the first Sunday of every month for Direct signups only. This would generate a lot of direct sign-ups for sure, even more if it was a freeroll.
    Starting next month, and running indefinitely into the future?

3) A one-time tournament on Dec 4 with $600 cash and a $215 tournament ticket for FTR Qualified Members, and social media.

I don't see anything about these on the http://www.flopturnriver.com/pokerfo...ts-159828.html

Thanks for clarifying.
    Last edited by Weissr; 12-03-2012 at 04:17 PM.
    Nice. I will try to get a seat. Thx a lot!
    Less than 12 hours to go until this event starts!
    Nice tourney FTR. GL to all who is going to participate tonight...
    Quote Originally Posted by Weissr View Post
    Confused... are all these Party tournaments going to be running with the stated entry requirements:

1) One every Sunday from the 2nd of December with a $150 prize pool for FTR Qualified Members only.

2) One monthly $600 added on the first Sunday of every month for Direct signups only. This would generate a lot of direct sign-ups for sure, even more if it was a freeroll.
    Starting next month, and running indefinitely into the future?

3) A one-time tournament on Dec 4 with $600 cash and a $215 tournament ticket for FTR Qualified Members, and social media.

I don't see anything about these on the http://www.flopturnriver.com/pokerfo...ts-159828.html

Thanks for clarifying.
    Hi Weissr. I'm a bit confused as well so I'll contact Party and find out what the monthly invitation method will be.

I *think* it'll be this (it's changed a couple of times):

- a one off $815 added tonight, password released by social media & Qualified Members club

- a monthly $600 low buyin tournament.

I think the monthly is replacing the weekly idea. I'll try and clear everything up in this thread later
    Less than 6 hours to go until this event starts!
    Here I, for example, am registered here long ago, but I have no access for viewing of passwords. What for this purpose it is necessary?))
    Hi Leefan189

You can see the requirements here:

http://www.flopturnriver.com/pokerfo...ss-191430.html

We release passwords to those who actively contribute to the forum - a thank you for spending time at FTR.

You'll still be able to get access to this tournament by liking our Facebook page here: http://www.facebook.com/flopturnriver
    Thanks. Everything's clear. it is difficult to be the active user Russian-speaking at an English-speaking forum. I will consider on the future. By the way on facebook everything made
    Less than 3 hours to go until this event starts!
    Quote Originally Posted by leefan189 View Post
    Thanks. Everything's clear. it is difficult to be the active user Russian-speaking at an English-speaking forum. I will consider on the future. By the way on facebook everything made
    We have a Russian forum too Покерный форум FTR | Стратегия покера
    Hi Weissr. I'm a bit confused as well so I'll contact Party and find out what the monthly invitation method will be.

I *think* it'll be this (it's changed a couple of times):

- a one off $815 added tonight, password released by social media & Qualified Members club

- a monthly $600 low buyin tournament.

I think the monthly is replacing the weekly idea. I'll try and clear everything up in this thread later
    Thanx Pascal, please confirm if the monthly $600 tourney is going to be for FTR Qualified Members or Direct Signups?
    Last edited by Weissr; 12-04-2012 at 12:56 PM.
    I'm not sure Weissr, I'll post when Party reply to my email
    Less than one hour to go until this event starts! The password has now been released to Qualified Members!
    Password released on FB page!

http://www.facebook.com/flopturnriver
    I'm not sure Weissr, I'll post when Party reply to my email
    Doesn't FTR decide whether it's going to be password protected or linked accounts (direct signups) for their tournaments?
    I think it was just overlooked in the email exchange. Setting up tournaments normally takes several emails, not just one simple one unfortunately!
    Hi there... I've reg'ed ....
    . I was looking at the prize pool ... and I've probably read this wrong as i just signed up to PP today ... But ... 1st prize ... looks like it is worth less than 2nd .... Am I right ??? ........... TIA .... Dom
    Haha I saw that too, it's weird!

15 minutes til start, only 23 in - tell anyone you know!
    Do you think it will be left like that ?? ...
    if it is... its gonna be the wierdest heads up ever lol

.29 in now ...
    Last edited by ddomo; 12-04-2012 at 02:57 PM.
    2nd place is now $275.11, 33 people in so far.

If we get a few more and they pay a couple more people (7 paid currently) 2nd place will get smaller.

15 minutes of registration left!
    if someone tells PP ... do you think they will change it ..
    i dont see pass...(
    Password is Party485

Ddomo, it's all automated so I doubt it haha
    Well this is gonna be a heads up I gotta see
    thank you, pascal
    I think it was just overlooked in the email exchange. Setting up tournaments normally takes several emails, not just one simple one unfortunately!
    Ya, I can appreciate that. Just thought FTR would know what they wanted to do in regards to it being a password or direct signup, because with the latter they make money and bring income to the site, whereas the FTR Qualified Member route does not do that directly.
    Each site normally has an option they prefer - some will never do password protected ones for example.
    Yea that's the great thing about FTR, how they have both options. People are rewarded by directly signing up with great value tournaments, but also have good value at other sites for qualified members. It seems as of late, that FTR is moving more towards the Qualified Members route with the majority of recent tournaments being of that variety, but I feel they should definitely try to keep a balance between both.

Will wait to hear about the monthly Party one...
    The recent tournaments have been large special tournaments for special events (mainly PCA and Christmas) so we open it up to more people via social too
    hi ..... Ive been knocked out ... and closed the final table ... is there any way to re-open the table to watch ...??
    Found it now
    Missed this game last night as I was out. Congrats to everyone who cashed.
    Scottish Cowboy
    Curious how the Heads-Up went?

I've talked to Party and the payouts bug won't happen again, sorry about that everyone! Keep your eyes peeled over the next days for a thread about next month's Party tournament