Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumBeginners Circle

Hud for micros

Default Hud for micros

whats is the best hud for micro stakes in your opinion? (nl2-10). i trying to make an optimal hud, something not to complex but i want it to also have sufficient info. This is what i use now:

1st line: Tot vpip/tot pfr/tot 3bet/tot steal/tot fold to steal
    2nd line: Flop CB/flop fold cb/tot3b vs hero/postflp agresion actor/tot hands

what you think? did i miss something? whats your hud?
    not sure that you need tot3b vs hero as its going to take an age to converge especially on a FR table. fold vs 3bet will be a lot more use to you.
    I use PT4 and I have been experimenting with different downloadable, custom HUDs for it.

https://www.pokertracker.com/custom/hud

I've been using "Justin's HUD Of Death" on there. It's amazing, actually and has some incredible pop up work done on it. There are tons of HUDs, stats, and replayers offered on that page though and also a lot of commercial ones available if you do a Google search.
    I think if you start with something really basic that you'll be better off in the long run. You're going to be a lot better off having only a handful of stats that you can really apply to your game than having a ton that causes information overload.

The HUD I suggest for my beginner students is as follows:

VPIP/PFR/ATS/3Bet Pre
    Cbet/F to Cbet/F to Steal/# Hands

If I played at a site that allowed HUDs and I was going to start at micros and work my way up, that's probably the exact format I would be using.