Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumFTR Blogs and Operations

Life != Poker

Default Life != Poker

Well my operations in the past seem to have worked out pretty well so i'm going to make a new one to track my progress this year. i've had a decent roll for 4nl on cake now for a few weeks, but haven't really put any hands in yet. There's a part of me that doesn't really want to get involved in poker again until legislation changes, but i guess this game makes me happy enough for me to gamble on withdrawals. Last year i also had some problems with keeping poker separate from my life and that reflected in a lot of things in my life. Not sure how to really deal with that besides be less results orientated/play less attention to results or prioritizing poker last (which is what i might have to do with my courses this year). Anyways, i'm not swamped in work yet so i'll try to force myself to start some daily sessions and end them when i lose interest. will be posting hh's here and in bc whenever i have some free time.

oh, i've also started learning/playing sc2, but am only a high gold protoss right now, and i'll be putting in a lot of time to getting better at this game as well.
    glgl
    Heads up for rolls? j/k

Gl, see at the tables.
    “Right thoughts produce right actions and right actions produce work which will be a material reflection for others to see of the serenity at the center of it all”

Put hero on a goddamn range part II- The 6max years

Quote Originally Posted by d0zer View Post
    start using your brain more and vagina less

Quote Originally Posted by kingnat View Post
    Members who's signature is a humorous quote about his/herself made by someone who is considered a notable member of the FTR community to give themselves a sense of belonging.
    3st

Not sure what to say

Skillet sucks

Edit: found something to say!

Quote Originally Posted by Imthenewfish View Post

oh, i've also started learning/playing sc2, but am only a high gold protoss right now, and i'll be putting in a lot of time to getting better at this game as well.
    Yeah I'd sayy focus on either poker or SC2 not both and then school on top of that.
    well i only have time for school right now i guess, i'll try to get in some hands weekend after this

also breaking benjamin ldo Breaking Benjamin - No Games (Lyrics on screen) - YouTube
    Hi newfish!
    hi, i've been busy lately and kinda got a job so end op for next few months
    yeah pretty much same here. no time for poker whatsoever with graduate student's workload + TAship etc
    got in about 2k hands today. broll over $100 on cake now. busy tomorrow but hopefully can get in another 3k hands on sunday. also what site/screen name are you playing on supa?
    Cake/supahaole. Mostly playing 4nl 6max, some 10nl underrolled and some fullring here and there. Not alot of options for table selecting on cake I play whatever looks the fishiest atm. Working like crazy so I'm lucky if I can pound out more than a couple hundo hands a day.
    “Right thoughts produce right actions and right actions produce work which will be a material reflection for others to see of the serenity at the center of it all”

Put hero on a goddamn range part II- The 6max years

Quote Originally Posted by d0zer View Post
    start using your brain more and vagina less

Quote Originally Posted by kingnat View Post
    Members who's signature is a humorous quote about his/herself made by someone who is considered a notable member of the FTR community to give themselves a sense of belonging.