Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumBeginners Circle

What do you want to see in my weekly strategy column?

Lightbulb What do you want to see in my weekly strategy column?

I write a weekly strategy column here on FTR that's geared primarily towards beginning and intermediate players. Post things that you would like to see in my weekly column, or come to the FTR Chat Room (link in my signature) to discuss it.
    An emphasis on micro stakes cash games. It's still what many of us are trying to level up through in today's game and the more new, updated strategy vids and articles there are on the subject the better.
    Common leaks that we might not be identifying. And also how to effectively analyse your stats and some possible red flags to look out for that we may not realise.
    Toy Games mofo.
    Headsup play. any adjustments to make between SnG, cash and final two of a tournament, please.
    Late game pre bubble play. This is always a stage of the game that causes me some problems. In my case it is a mental thing that I need to overcome. Any advice on this would be welcomed.
    Scottish Cowboy
    I've been reading a lot of your strategy articles over the past 72 hours and I really, really think they're solid gold. I've been scouring the internet for all of the best information and you guys here at FTR really have things clicking on all cylinders.

All I could ask for is more volume and more full length videos.
    ask me questions that you'd like to see answered in my column in this thread, and once i get a few of them, i'll answer as many as i can get to inside of one week
    How about one or two indepth analyses of hands posted by BC people, as they relate to the concept you're writing about that week?
    the mental checklist you go through when playing a hand in correlation with the HUD ur using.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLongGrind View Post
    the mental checklist you go through when playing a hand in correlation with the HUD ur using.
    This would be interesting I think. I bet people's general thought process while playing and what/how they use their HUD differs significantly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay-Z
    I'm a couple hands down and I'm tryin' to get back
    I gave the other grip, I lost a flip for five stacks