Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumTournament Poker

HUSNG $5 how do we exploit this player?

Default HUSNG $5 how do we exploit this player?

I took some notes while playing and was wondering if this is the format you guys use for your notes? (how I wrote it, I mean) and how much info from hand I wrote. just want so ideas on exploiting his tendencies. this is also played on bovada where there are no names so I cant bumhunt him but I just want to see how you guys would adjust to this player given these notes.

also im opening 3x with eff stacks at 25BBs or more.
    im 2x from 25-10BBs
    10BBs or less = push/fold
    these aren't set in stone just a guideline to give you an idea how Im playing and what villain is facing. most of these hands were when we were 30BBs+ unless noted.

3x open, villain flat, flop x/r my cbet 2.5, fire 2/3 OTT and x/give up river 9 high no draws

3x open, villain flat, flop x/r my cbet 2.5, fire 2/3 OTT and bet 588 into 800 with 98o on 35659 (bet 73% of pot on river)

flat pre from BB, x/x flop, lead turn 1/4 pot, chk river 3 holding 63s

flat pre from BB, x/x flop, lead turn 1/4 pot , bet 150 into 364 holing 9 high (41%)

open shoving 16 bbs

shove open min raise with A2s 17bbs

x/back KQo on 984r half pot turn Q

3bet J5s, bet 210 into 480(43%) stacked off on QJ2r half pot, minus one click no backdoor FD

flat pre, x/c flop, check turn, lead river 175 into 240(72%) with 65o on Q42r2J
    "The harder you work, the luckier you get." ~ courtesy of my fortune cookie from china king

"One of the best pieces of advice I've ever read in this forum was three words long...

bet fucking fold." Ong
    480 views...nothing?? lol
    "The harder you work, the luckier you get." ~ courtesy of my fortune cookie from china king

"One of the best pieces of advice I've ever read in this forum was three words long...

bet fucking fold." Ong