Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumBeginners Circle

your hand replayer does not work

Angry your hand replayer does not work

Your hand replayer animation does not work, i am trying to post a hand i played on full tilt in a pokerstars forum.

I have ticked the "show animated gif" i have copied and pasted the hand into the boxes but no luck still.

The site is so messy i cant find any help, all i can find is a video that is supposed to help you use the replayer but all it does is silently show you how to copy and paste, it shows nothing else and is not helpfull is the slightest.

You mention pokerstars allot and and state that you support most poker forums but in the dropdown menu thre is no option for pokerstars, not to mention countless other massive sites.

There are so many confusing issues but the most irritating is in the FAQ.

In the FAQ it says this:
    "The show animated gif is a new feature that works for any poker room. When selected, it will also generate an anmiated table image to go with the hand history. This GIF image will show all of the hand action and be used as a visual aide to go with the text. It can be posted on all major online poker sites. Here is a sample image that will appear:"

Well that is completely wrong i have chosen show animated gif and posted in pokerstars forum and all i get is the plain text wich i could of wrote myself.

Here is an example of a hand replay with the option "show animated gif" selected:

Full Tilt Poker Game #34480193603: Table Play Chip 5 (New to the Game, 6 max) - NL Hold'em - 1/2 - 16:42:07 WET - 2014/07/23 [11:42:07 ET - 2014/07/23]
    Seat 1: nuff-sed1 (140)
    Seat 2: maimutza batman (149)
    Seat 4: Joey Brian (431), is sitting out
    Seat 5: Jonbob800 (3,582)
    Jonbob800 posts the small blind of 1
    nuff-sed1 posts the big blind of 2
    The button is in seat #2
    *** HOLE CARDS ***
    Dealt to nuff-sed1 [9c 3d]
    maimutza batman calls 2
    Jonbob800 raises to 212
    nuff-sed1 has 20 seconds left to act
    nuff-sed1 calls 138, and is all in
    maimutza batman folds
    Jonbob800 shows [Kh Ks]
    nuff-sed1 shows [9c 3d]
    Uncalled bet of 72 returned to Jonbob800
    *** FLOP *** [3c 7s 2d] (Total Pot: 282, 2 Players, 1 All-In)
    *** TURN *** [3c 7s 2d] [6c] (Total Pot: 282, 2 Players, 1 All-In)
    *** RIVER *** [3c 7s 2d 6c] [4s] (Total Pot: 282, 2 Players, 1 All-In)
    Jonbob800 shows a pair of Kings
    nuff-sed1 shows a pair of Threes
    Jonbob800 wins the pot (268) with a pair of Kings
    *** SUMMARY ***
    Total pot 282 | Rake 14
    Board: [3c 7s 2d 6c 4s]
    Seat 1: nuff-sed1 (big blind) showed [9c 3d] and lost with a pair of Threes
    Seat 2: maimutza batman (button) folded before the Flop
    Seat 4: Joey Brian is sitting out
    Seat 5: Jonbob800 (small blind) showed [Kh Ks] and won (268) with a pair of Kings

NOT ANY USE TO ANYONE
    Last edited by james; 07-23-2014 at 01:44 PM.
    You tried using our replayer to post on a forum that doesn't support our software?? You get that the animation is for FTR's forum right?
    Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em Tournament, 1/2 Blinds (4 handed) - Full Tilt Converter Tool from http://poker-tools.flopturnriver.com/Hand-Converter.php

Hero (UTG) (t140)
    Button (t149)
    BB (t3,582)

Hero's M: 46.67

Preflop: Hero is UTG with 9, 3
    Button calls t2, BB raises to t212, Hero calls t138 (All-In), 1 fold

Flop: (t282) 3, 7, 2 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Turn: (t282) 6 (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: (t282) 4 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: t282

Results below:
    Spoiler:

BB had K, K (one pair, Kings).
    Hero had 9, 3 (one pair, threes).
    Outcome: BB won t268

It looks like the converter works, but the gif wasn't created or something.

If you can calm your taint and not lose your shit because a little animated picture wasn't created when you thought it would be, there's a feedback forum for this where you can report if something isn't working like it should.
    Last edited by spoonitnow; 07-23-2014 at 02:06 PM.

Default it does support your SW

Quote Originally Posted by jyms View Post
    You tried using our replayer to post on a forum that doesn't support our software?? You get that the animation is for FTR's forum right?
    This is also wrong, i was told about this replayer and given exapmles of it working on the exact thread im trying to post my example.
    If its unsupported then how did it work for the person who told me about it.

And pokerstars is on mentioned countless times throughout the erm...............texts.

Please check things before saying im wrong becuase evidently the forum im trying to post on does support your softweare becuase there are posts already on the forum.

See here it supports your software, but the replayer does not work anymore.
    oh i cant even post a link cos im not alllowed to use url bbcode!!

I can see why there are so many safegurds on this site, its very messy. im sorry but it realy is
    Code:
    Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em Tournament, 1/2 Blinds (4 handed) - Full Tilt Converter Tool from http://poker-tools.flopturnriver.com/Hand-Converter.php

Hero (UTG) (t140)
    Button (t149)
    BB (t3,582)

Results below: 
    Spoiler:
    BB had K, K (one pair, Kings). Hero had 9, 3 (one pair, threes). Outcome: BB won t268
    Hey you're welcome.
    James, we will look into the replayer issue and see if we can fix it quickly.
    Quote Originally Posted by spoonitnow View Post
    Code:
    Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em Tournament, 1/2 Blinds (4 handed) - Full Tilt Converter Tool from

Hero (UTG) (t140)
    Button (t149)
    BB (t3,582)

Results below: 
    Spoiler:
    BB had K, K (one pair, Kings). Hero had 9, 3 (one pair, threes). Outcome: BB won t268
    Hey you're welcome.
    I want the animated gif, i can get the text. Not being funny but did you read the issue?

The issue says i can get the text (what u just posted) but the animated gif is not working. post me the animation of a hand then please?
    Then i will be gratefull but i dont think you will manage to do it. tankyou
    Can you confirm there is a problem so i can leave it and come back and try 2moro please.
    Sorry for the headache

If you can calm your taint and not lose your shit because a little animated picture wasn't created when you thought it would be, there's a feedback forum for this where you can report if something isn't working like it should.
    Dont swear at me, i can tell you not the sharpest tool in the box but there is no need to start swearing at me, it seems u need to "calm your shit" not me.
    I am just stateing facts this site is a mess and il be boycooting now thanks to you.

And its not a big job to write a script to show a hand of cards, the site says it does this but obviously people like you cant even aknowledge there is a problem. With comments like "it works but the gif was not created, or something" what hope does this site have. All you have don is just state the reason for me creating this thread, whilst trying to show of some imagined inteligence, you have showed the exact opposite.

If its "only a little animated picture" why bother with it? Because its the only usefull thing about a damn hand replayer thats why!
    I could write the text myself thankyou. So get off you hi horse, stop telling me to calm my shit. In the meantime il find a site that can do the "shit" it claims it can do.

goodbye gobby
    Last edited by james; 07-23-2014 at 03:18 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by spoonitnow View Post
    "...and all i get is the plain text wich i could of wrote myself."

Ya.
    Quote Originally Posted by james View Post
    Can you confirm there is a problem so i can leave it and come back and try 2moro please.
    Sorry for the headache
    Yes, the problem is confirmed. We should have it fixed soon.
    Just want to report that this has been fixed. I see the gif is showing up now in your post. You can also try some new hands, just make sure to check the "Show Replayer Animated GIF" box.

Thanks for letting us know about this issue.