Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumBeginners Circle

No Limit Poker Texas Holdem?

Default No Limit Poker Texas Holdem?

Can some good poker players give me some tips and advice for winning more on zynga poker?
    Last edited by oliviaavaxj; 03-22-2014 at 06:44 PM.
    On Zynga your going to want to play tight abc poker. Its not even real poker for the most part, just a bunch of people shove any two cards.
    my post doesn't really answer your question but why do you play zynga poker and why do you want to win on it? i mean, there's nothing wrong playing on it it's just that chips doesn't have any value in there so what's the point of winning?
    how can you face the problem if the problem is your face?
    Quote Originally Posted by jmchezka View Post
    my post doesn't really answer your question but why do you play zynga poker and why do you want to win on it? i mean, there's nothing wrong playing on it it's just that chips doesn't have any value in there so what's the point of winning?
    Zynga Poker is what we refer to as a "social gaming" platform. Although the chips have no real money value, it's a great way for many to become familiar with the game without the pressure of a monetary investment. Some ultimately fall in love with poker through play money offerings and eventually venture to online poker sites where there are plenty of freeroll events and low stakes games to participate in once a Zynga player gets the urge to enter with an actual investment.

To a lesser extent, there is a secondary market for Zynga play chips in which individuals offer real money for x-amount of chips. If online poker is to experience another player pool boost, many in the industry feel that social gaming platforms are the key.