Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumFTR Community

Running on to the field during a game?

Default Running on to the field during a game?

I was sent a video of one of these idiots running on to the field during a baseball game, and - through the magic of Youtube 'Related Videos' - have been watching these for the last half-hour.

This one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_RMN...eature=related being the funniest of them all.

So my question is - anyone ever done (or known someone who's done) this? If so, any idea what the fine/charge is? Does it differ from one city (or ballpark) to another? Is there significant jail-time involved, or just a fine and a slap on the wrist?

Keep in mind, we're just talking about running around like a fool... not presenting a direct threat to anyone, not attacking the first-base coach, etc.
    I'd rather stay in the Shana Hiatt than the Paris Hilton
    half an hour and that's the one you pic.

FAIL.
    Great answer.

Do you guys not require users to be 18 to post at this site anymore? Now I remember why I took FTR off my regular rotation for so long.
    Sorry I didn't know we were being serious in the commune.

Nice vid, thank you for posting it, my evening is complete.
    wasn't being "serious"... just asking a simple question, looking for simple answers. Guess you missed that part.
    posting this on a poker forum out of all the one's you could possibly choose wasn't the best decision mate.
    now THAT's a response I can get on board with... though this was probably the fifth forum that I posted this on... just looking for interesting responses from 20-30-something guys.

Didn't realize I was swatting at a douchebag's nest... again, I haven't really had this forum on my religious rotation in forever... just remembered it from a couple years back when it was actually worthwhile.

So forgive me for thinking that I could post a random question in the "lounge forum" and expect either a relevant response, or a no-response-back-button-click.

It's all good though... got an interesting (and RELEVANT) discussion going on in one one of the premier sports-betting forums online.

I'll check back with you guys in another 2 years, but in the meantime, will stop referring random players to your website.

Sorry for the intrusion.
    I'll check back with you guys in another 2 years
    no hurry, buddy
    <a href=http://i.imgur.com/kWiMIMW.png target=_blank>http://i.imgur.com/kWiMIMW.png</a>
    For once, rilla's title makes sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by a500lbgorilla
    I'll check back with you guys in another 2 years
    no hurry, buddy
    he's not your buddy, guy
    Quote Originally Posted by brianh111
    Didn't realize I was swatting at a douchebag's nest...
    This guy clearly needs to change his pad but this was a little funny.
    There's much better quality versions of the same thing, you really do fail...but maybe if you cry more we'll think you're cool or something
    LOL OPERATIONS
    this guy has to be related to Euphoricism somehow

Why so SERIOUS!?
    Quote Originally Posted by mrhappy333
    I didn't think its Bold to bang some chick with my bro. but i guess so... thats +EV in my book.
    Quote Originally Posted by ProZachNation
    Why so SERIOUS!?
    becasue he belongs to 18 fucken forums and that is some serious shit. He needs to have approval and get some serious conversations going about running on to a fucken ball diamond like a drunken retard, who thinks it's his prerogative to hold up everything the other 50K people are doing so they can look at him.

Ban please.
    Quote Originally Posted by jyms
    Why so SERIOUS!?
    becasue he belongs to 18 fucken forums and that is some serious shit. He needs to have approval and get some serious conversations going about running on to a fucken ball diamond like a drunken retard, who thinks it's his prerogative to hold up everything the other 50K people are doing so they can look at him.

Ban please.
    Not to start a flame war or be a dick or anything, but I've noticed that a lot of times you don't have anything productive to say, but rather you tend to create issues with others for yourself and get up in people's faces for no reason. Sauce's intro thread and one of mine come to mind. Just chill out man. Who cares what these people post and do in their free time? It has nothing to do with you, and you're just clogging up the interwebs with useless bullshit that nobody wants to hear about or needs to hear just like he is, as you said.
    My sig is too much for you to handle.
    LOL OPERATIONS
    LOL @ your sig jyms. I just noticed it.
    Quote Originally Posted by freechus9
    Why so SERIOUS!?

Ban please.
    Not to start a flame war or be a dick or anything, but I've noticed that a lot of times you don't have anything productive to say, but rather you tend to create issues with others for yourself and get up in people's faces for no reason. Sauce's intro thread and one of mine come to mind. Just chill out man. Who cares what these people post and do in their free time? It has nothing to do with you, and you're just clogging up the interwebs with useless bullshit that nobody wants to hear about or needs to hear just like he is, as you said.
    This can only end well...
    just looking for interesting responses from 20-30-something guys.
    LOL, How did this slip through without any comments???
    Damn freechus, do you find it hard to get around town with the fucken halo above your head and the Super hero cape. Just because you preface what you way "Not to start a flame war or be a dick or anything, but..." doesn't mean you aren't. What the fuck you mean nobody wants to hear or needs to hear? Funny thing, I talk to most of these people posting in this forum daily on AIM, Vent, IRC and Messenger, and many times they instigate the conversations believe it or not, which usually means they want to hear what I want to say. I'll tell you what, You stop reading my posts and I won't give a fuck. Sound fair?
    Damn freechus, do you find it hard to get around town with the fucken halo above your head and the Super hero cape. Just because you preface what you way "Not to start a flame war or be a dick or anything, but..." doesn't mean you aren't. What the fuck you mean nobody wants to hear or needs to hear? Funny thing, I talk to most of these people posting in this forum daily on AIM, Vent, IRC and Messenger, and many times they instigate the conversations believe it or not, which usually means they want to hear what I want to say. I'll tell you what, You stop reading my posts and I won't give a fuck. Sound fair?
    Well someone's clearly upset. For a mod you're a really good role model for posting etiquette. Well my work is done PEACE
    not at all. I actually just got laid and I'm on my day off. I am having steak on the barbecue tonight for dinner and on top of that I am talking to Spoon and redzilla on Vent. I am talking to hypermegachi on MSN and am currently working out a deal with my wife that will let me quit work for a couple months and stay home with my son over AIM, I got it good.
    You on the other hand will always be you. And that is something only you will have to live with.
    not at all. I actually just got laid and I'm on my day off. I am having steak on the barbecue tonight for dinner and on top of that I am talking to Spoon and redzilla on Vent. I am talking to hypermegachi on MSN and am currently working out a deal with my wife that will let me quit work for a couple months and stay home with my son over AIM, I got it good.
    You on the other hand will always be you. And that is something only you will have to live with.
    where the fucks that popcorn emoticon when you need it
    Wait a minute. You just got laid. But your wife is far away enough that you're talking to her on AIM. Scandalous...

Quote Originally Posted by sauce123
    I don't get why you insist on stacking off with like jack high all the time.
    Cant see shit ! ! ! !
    LOL. FREECHUS THE EVIL STOPPER! OH NOES!
    [11:11] <+bikes> bitches love your face
    HOT DWAGS HEEEAAA GET YA HOT DAWGS
    LOL OPERATIONS

Default Re: Running on to the field during a game?

I was sent a video of one of these idiots running on to the field during a baseball game, and - through the magic of Youtube 'Related Videos' - have been watching these for the last half-hour.

This one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_RMN...eature=related being the funniest of them all.

So my question is - anyone ever done (or known someone who's done) this? If so, any idea what the fine/charge is? Does it differ from one city (or ballpark) to another? Is there significant jail-time involved, or just a fine and a slap on the wrist?

Keep in mind, we're just talking about running around like a fool... not presenting a direct threat to anyone, not attacking the first-base coach, etc.

you watched half an hour of those kinda videos and that was the funniest one?

fail imo.
    Hey
    Quote Originally Posted by mrhappy333
    I didn't think its Bold to bang some chick with my bro. but i guess so... thats +EV in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_lord

fail imo.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^freechus, get your cape!!! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

WINNAR.

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_lord

fail imo.
    No need, he doesn't have anger management issues. Hope your wife doesn't get hurt.
    Holy shit I didn't know there were people faggier than redzilla
    im sensative.
    [11:11] <+bikes> bitches love your face
    LOL OPERATIONS
    <Staxalax> Honestly, #flopturnriver is the one thing that has improved my game the most.
    Directions to join the #flopturnriver Internet Relay Chat - Come chat with us!
    Quote Originally Posted by euphoricism
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pzN-K49OMk&NR=1

orders of magnitude funnier.
    ffs op, if u had just posted this one all of this would have been avoided!
    Hell yea, and the security on security violence just before he get's taken down is great.
    Now THAT one was funny. AND he held onto the ball!!!
    Poker is easy, it's winning at poker that's hard.
    you guys are a nest of douchebags that i will swat

(i really think that was hilarious, gonna change my location, you should all do the same)
    LOL OPERATIONS