Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumBeginners Circle

Bovada cash game auto rebuy?

Default Bovada cash game auto rebuy?

I just started playing on Bovada and can't figure out how to auto rebuy in cash games to always have 100BBs. Can someone tell me how to do this?
    doesn't work, Bovada isn't set up for multi-tabling grinders, it's a fish friendly site.
    Spenda is 100% correct there.

If you didn't know already, you can set your auto buy-in to 101 bb and it will actually fill in the box with 100 bb, the way you want it to.

Since you just started, I'll advise you to check out your hand histories 2 days after you play (technically 24 hours after you leave the table) and you'll be able to see all Villains' cards. It's a big help.

Cheers.
    101bb trick is cool, didn't know that!
    The auto rebuy thing on there is super annoying. Hopefully they will fix it at some point.

And being able to see mucked cards on there is pretty nice. There is a HH converter for Bovada now, so you can now import into HM or PT. So has been nice to be able to see when you got bluffed, and for trying to figure out hand ranges when you are reviewing.
    Quote Originally Posted by goathair View Post
    Hopefully they will fix it at some point.

Yeah. Right after they fix the "fold to any bet" buttons. (I dare you to try to use them on any 7-stud game!)

Did you know the last 2 software updates were to add animations, not fix bugs.I wouldn't get my hopes up is all I'm saying. Just be glad that the poker tables are one click away from degen, house-always-wins-and-you-don't, gambling tables. Lucky-day gamblers will always be a staple on their tables.
    We were talking about Bovada in IRC yesterday and how the new Party system is a bad way to protect the fish while the Bovada way of doing things is much better.
    What is the 101bb trick? Just tried it and still can't get my stack to 100bb after I go below.
    Quote Originally Posted by Playa4 View Post
    What is the 101bb trick? Just tried it and still can't get my stack to 100bb after I go below.
    just sets your first buy-in at the table at 100bb instead of 30bb, there is no auto-reload
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMojoMonkey View Post

Yeah. Right after they fix the "fold to any bet" buttons. (I dare you to try to use them on any 7-stud game!)

Did you know the last 2 software updates were to add animations, not fix bugs.I wouldn't get my hopes up is all I'm saying. Just be glad that the poker tables are one click away from degen, house-always-wins-and-you-don't, gambling tables. Lucky-day gamblers will always be a staple on their tables.
    Well, the animations are pretty cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigspenda73 View Post
    just sets your first buy-in at the table at 100bb instead of 30bb, there is no auto-reload
    yo is there anyway way to get the scroll wheel to work for bet sizing?
    doubtful but if all you can do is 4-table I don't see it being an issue
    Quote Originally Posted by bigspenda73 View Post
    doubtful but if all you can do is 4-table I don't see it being an issue
    am a creature of habit =(
    Since they don't do rackback then it doesn't matter where you sign on with them is that correct? Do they let US customer do debit card deposits?
    "You start the game with a full pot o’ luck and an empty pot o’ experience...
    The object is to fill the pot of experience before you empty the pot of luck."

Quote Originally Posted by XxStacksxX View Post
    Do you have testicles? If so, learn to bet like it
    Call them and ask. Bovada's customer service is solid. They will tell you exactly what they accept and how to process it.

I seem to remember reading on 2+2 that the method of deposit affects your method of withdrawal, which can be an important factor. There is an extensive Bovada payout thread on that forum, which may have useful info.