Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumFTR Community

Pretty funny story

Default Pretty funny story

So my neighbor is this total drunk guy that bought his house with lottery winnings(won like 600k after taxes). He has passed out in his car, front yard, back of my truck, all sorts of places. So last friday night he is driving up drunk at 2 in the morning or so and pulls in the drive way and keeps going and slams right through the garage door. I was outside with my brother and we laughed for about 30 minutes and wanted to get pictures but we thought he would get pissed off and all that so we didnt do it. Fast forward to last night. He paid 12o0 bucks or so for a new garage door during the week and was bitching about how much it cost him while hanging out with us in our front yard. He goes inside, and his daughter (15 or 16, doesnt drive or have a license) and her friend are outside just kinda spying on us and doing and saying stupid stuff to look and act cool. The daughter gets in his car parked in the middle of the drive way, starts it, and my brother yells "your not going drive that thing are you". She yells "NO" and proceeds to drive it RIGHT INTO THE BRAND NEW GARAGE DOOR. It basically put a car sized giant crumpled dent in the door. He comes outside cussing her out in broken english/spanish and they go inside. Today i wake up, go outside to get the paper, and he has a hammer and is trying to bang out the smashed door. LOLOLOLOLOLOL

cliffnotes: drunk neighbor drives completely though his garage door, gets it replaced, and his underage daughter smashes it again a week later trying to act cool.
    awesome. I laughed!
    Hey knucklehead! Bonk!
    That's goddamn hilarious.
    haha thanks that cheered me up after finishing 2 places from the money in a 0.10c mtt ! :P
    you must've in tears from laughing so hard.
    Cash Rules Everything Around Me.
    Awesome.

Is she hot???
    lol hispanics
    i wish i had neighbours like yours
    Quote Originally Posted by bigred View Post
    xtr stand for exotic tranny retards
    yo
    pics of daughter

no really nice story lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanglow
    pics of daughter
    FYP.
    umm yea she is hot but alex (neighbor) would scalp me if i even talked or looked at her. So def not going to try and take pics of her, sorry guys. and she is like 15 or 16, cradle robbing bastards lol. Illegal even in texas :0
    Quote Originally Posted by Trikflow77
    umm yea she is hot but alex (neighbor) would scalp me if i even talked or looked at her. So def not going to try and take pics of her, sorry guys. and she is like 15 or 16, cradle robbing bastards lol. Illegal even in texas :0
    16 is legal here.

CANADA FTW ! ! ! !
    16 is legal in florida afaik
    16 also legal in GB .
    "This sure beats Super Mario Bros.!" is my ejaculation catch phrase.
    green bay?
    Gerogian Bay Ontario???
    Quote Originally Posted by Triptanes
    lol hispanics
    I laughed for some reason, probably more because of who posted it rather than what was actually typed

P.S. Chase at least your neighbor knows how to bet one football games.

(zing)

also, I bet you have some other kickass stories you could tell about this neighbor. bring those bitches out.

haha epic